Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 114. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 04:03:41 AM
This probable is the best time to buy new altcoins that have been in place for more than 2 years and are super cheap right now. Reason I would be buying now is that i feel that bitcoin is has done its thing or is about to take the reverse direction from here on. If bitcoin starts to tank, people will rush into alts to hedge.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 03:49:35 AM
You should learn how to handle altcoins first before buying. Because there's also a lot of risk to be considered when it comes to altcoins. And once you learned how to handle altcoins, it will be a good investment for the following years.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 01:59:07 AM
If you want to step into Cryptocurrency now you should trade with altcoins. Through trading, you will understand clearly about digital currency. It's very potential market to invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 01:58:51 AM
Sometime we think a lot that we may lose our money. But foe me I will say that we should invest in the different alts because the trend is changed people can do investment online and they become rich because internet is accessable everywhere in the world. Therefore it is good for us to buy altcoin and become rich in the future just like other investment it is not much risky it is highly profitable.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 01:57:10 AM
Research as much as you can.
Then buy some coin which look promising.
Don't invest all into a single coin.
Lastly, Invest that much which you can afford to loose, don't risk your living.
Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
October 29, 2017, 01:33:02 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Both require a certain amount of patience and the thing with equity shares is that you won't face any legal issues. But then the brokers that you would go to for buying and selling shares, will cost you a big amount of fees indirectly. But it's fun at the same time investing in shares, whenever price goes up or down you will be like holy shit. Altcoins give you way more than 100% profit, so it's your decision on where you're willing to invest.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 01:28:03 AM
invest in alt coins as the ROI on best altcoins is more than BTC.
ethereum rose bu 3000% from march to october. from 10$ to 300$ and BTC rose from 1500$ to 5800$.
so can get a better ROI if you pick the best alts from the lot.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 29, 2017, 01:16:06 AM
Before investing in any ALTS check there price chart against BTC price for like 3 or 6 months, you will see ALTs price always going down against BTC
stay safe with the mother of blockchain, BTC!
that is one strategy to invest some of your money in altcoin,
if you want to invest there my advice do not just choose coins, it's very risky
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
bitcoin.org
October 29, 2017, 01:01:47 AM
Before investing in any ALTS check there price chart against BTC price for like 3 or 6 months, you will see ALTs price always going down against BTC
stay safe with the mother of blockchain, BTC!
Activity: 322
October 28, 2017, 08:10:04 PM

Is it totally up to you men, but if you are going to invest on altcoins better invest on the one you know that will going to be successful because you dont want to lose your money. So I suggest that you invest on thise coins that have a higher value, just like ethereum. I have a lot of ethereum, I brought them before and I'm not regreting buying it over and over again and holding it for a long time because they have the same potential as bitcoins and I already gain a lot of it. So I'm recommending it to you my friend
Activity: 476
October 28, 2017, 03:23:38 PM
After a good research and you were able to pick a strong ico which eventually ends well you are likely to make more profits than when you invest in an underlying stocks. We all have seen 1000% increase in altcoins from ICO and some even of higher percentage. I will always  go for altcoins in ICO. The ROI is faster than stocks.
Activity: 224
October 28, 2017, 02:54:16 PM
This can only be based on technical analysis
Or to rely on the specific situation of the market,
We do not know who to buy altcoin at the moment
That is very hard to say
Activity: 156
October 28, 2017, 01:39:36 PM
Investing in an Altcoin is much better than playing in other investments other than regular Gold.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

If you want to invest in altcoin, you should know the type you want to invest in, because there are lots of them. So, you just have to do your analysis right before investing into anyone.
As to whether to invest in altcoin or equity share, I would go with equity share for now because of its level of certainty.

Very precisely. One thing that does need to be understood by everyone is to do the main thing indeed investment must be understood and conceived the place that will be used. For if you do not understand it and understand the place that will be used for investment then it is not the way the best or most likely get losses. So as you say, that if we want to get an advantage then understanding is absolutely necessary to give confidence and data validation.
The information about the altcoin you want to invest can helps you know your decision is right or wrong.
Example you heard someone tell Ripple is bad coin, pump trap, but if you analysic this altcoin carefully, you will know the technology of Ripple can helps it overpass Bitcoin in future Wink
October 28, 2017, 01:27:40 PM
in fact the best way to make money is certainly to "altcoins" but not all of them.I guess the bitcoin has now reached the required repletion. no matter how much money you are, it is very difficult to make your money with a bitcoin investment.but on the other hand if you can find a really solid project you can double your money in a very short time. we have seen more of this kind of projects that have multiplied themselves but we do not see them so often because of the situation of the market. it is already a waiting period. altcoins should definitely be taken when the market is fully stabilized. but not now i think.
There is no risk in investing into bitcoin so no need to put money into bitcoin because there is no benefits of altcoin because of price of bitcoin is high altcoin will stay at grass level and previously this is happening so put all you revenue in the bitcoin so that you can generate many times greater profit, and on top of it profit rate of bitcoin is far better as compared to altcoin and supporting altcoin is childish.
Right from the first sentence I was not aware of your opinion
I do not see any form of investment without risk, all forms of investment are more or less there
And bitcoin is no exception,
But people are talking about profit here between bitcoin and altcoin
October 28, 2017, 01:24:54 PM
There are a lot of altcoin, I can not recommend you buy or not, because what is the altcoin you buy, is it good, have future and potential?
For me, I still trade, exchange altcoin every day and it brings about profit for me
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 28, 2017, 01:00:26 PM
in fact the best way to make money is certainly to "altcoins" but not all of them.I guess the bitcoin has now reached the required repletion. no matter how much money you are, it is very difficult to make your money with a bitcoin investment.but on the other hand if you can find a really solid project you can double your money in a very short time. we have seen more of this kind of projects that have multiplied themselves but we do not see them so often because of the situation of the market. it is already a waiting period. altcoins should definitely be taken when the market is fully stabilized. but not now i think.
There is no risk in investing into bitcoin so no need to put money into bitcoin because there is no benefits of altcoin because of price of bitcoin is high altcoin will stay at grass level and previously this is happening so put all you revenue in the bitcoin so that you can generate many times greater profit, and on top of it profit rate of bitcoin is far better as compared to altcoin and supporting altcoin is childish.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
October 28, 2017, 12:29:45 PM
In the opinion of my friend who has long been involved in crypto. He said it's better to buy a coin that is stable to invest in the coin does not know clearly the price.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 12:17:49 PM
invest in altcoin is more faster to earn profit than you trading with btc/other crypto.. but if you need long term investment bitcoin is the answer.
Activity: 336
October 28, 2017, 11:40:49 AM
There are many altcoin in crypto market.I brought some altcoin.For example
1.Waves : For the year last hold.
2.ETBs : For long time holding.Because i think it's deposit for my life.
3.Swp : For daily trade.
4.Eth : For use some exchanger.
5.CTX : A new ICOs currency.
Jump to: