Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 115. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 11:17:06 AM
Investing in an altcoin is risky unless there is true project and good team behind the altcoin, so carefully check the product associated to the altcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 11:14:22 AM
I see that most of the profit lies in the altcoins, less investment and good returns if chosen a good altcoin. I also believe that we should diversify our investment both in bitcoin and altcoins as in the long term bitcoins are good for reaping profits whereas in altcoins sometimes we make good money in day trading as volatality is more in comparison to the stock markets. The best way is to choose good altcoins by your own research and trade them for making good profits. This is how i classify the funds and also balance the profit and loss, thats what is important while trading the altcoins.
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
October 28, 2017, 11:11:52 AM
I think picking a good Altcoin below the Top 100 is just gambling and even below the top 10 it is very risky. But high risk = high potential profit i guess.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
October 28, 2017, 11:07:17 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

If you want to invest in altcoin, you should know the type you want to invest in, because there are lots of them. So, you just have to do your analysis right before investing into anyone.
As to whether to invest in altcoin or equity share, I would go with equity share for now because of its level of certainty.

Very precisely. One thing that does need to be understood by everyone is to do the main thing indeed investment must be understood and conceived the place that will be used. For if you do not understand it and understand the place that will be used for investment then it is not the way the best or most likely get losses. So as you say, that if we want to get an advantage then understanding is absolutely necessary to give confidence and data validation.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 11:01:25 AM
Buying more alternate coins is a good idea. The value of tokens are also unpredictable and it is also in the process of development. There are tokens whose value are also profitable and these are the kinds of token that you should buy. There is no risk in trying because you can still find ways to earn what you lost in the cryptocurrency world.
that will become a very good thing if we can catch the dip price and that will be so bad if we are buying it at the pump time, But looks the price of a token will be so difficult to predict about that. The price is very volatile
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 10:59:04 AM
Buying more alternate coins is a good idea. The value of tokens are also unpredictable and it is also in the process of development. There are tokens whose value are also profitable and these are the kinds of token that you should buy. There is no risk in trying because you can still find ways to earn what you lost in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 336
October 28, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
you can divide your portfolio 50 BTC and 50 Altcoins-now we see trend-alts are going down and btc-going up, but in future can be different-alts will go up more quickly(like start,neo,omg,eth,decred,adex,bancor....),for sure the best-is have portfolio with alts for long term and btc separate, check what happened in spring(a lot of alts were growing very fast),right now price for many alts-is good I mean very good,good alts(startups) need a time to grow more time sometime than btc. One point more-have btc for trading-buy alts when correction and sell when you see profit, and do again-buy when correction...But long term is the best in my opinion-if you see profit 100% or more-sell but not all and forget about other part for few years...
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
October 28, 2017, 10:34:38 AM

It is good to invest in altcoins because they will be the ones that will be used in the future. That is a given situation. We can infer from the developments today that there will definitely come a time that fiat or at least cash is not anymore needed. We are turning into blockchain. We can see that even healthcare, insurance, real estate, and so are already joining the blockchain technology.
Activity: 112
October 28, 2017, 10:29:51 AM
I believe that you should devide your portfolio between Bitcoin and altcoins. Also you should define the ratio of bitcoins and altcoins in your portfolio. If you find some good promising altcoins they can be a great investment. Of course the hardest part is to chooce which altcoins to buy. I always read whitepapers, team behind the project, do they have some protype or even a product. And when you buy your promising altcoins you should forget about them for a longer time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
October 28, 2017, 09:51:03 AM
is very important for investment in altcoin, because most give bigger profit than bitcoin, altcoin price increase sometimes I see unreasonably can reach 100% in a day, I myself invest at ethereum because its price is very stable and have  big community
When invested into bitcoin, one need to be active watching each and every fluctuations and the price variations happening along with it. With altcoins the scenario is different, the price pumps in large multiples and the same might cause the user get benefited big than that of the earning got from investing into bitcoin.
yep, altcoin mostly like to make more profits than bitcoin along with the high risk, altcoin can easily get 10x, 100x when the market is hot like the past half year, but its very hard for bitcoin to pump like this
Activity: 448
October 28, 2017, 09:43:08 AM
I think we should  buy altcoins which has capacity. If  one ICO has capacity, it increase one day. Just you have to find best altcoin to invest. We should trust this economy which grow day by day. I hope you can find best one for you Cheesy
I fully agree that you only need to buy coins that have technology and development in the real world, and not just those that are sold to ICO and then sell them on the exchange where they lose their price every day. Because they are just candy wrappers .....
Activity: 219
October 28, 2017, 09:34:45 AM
I think we should  buy altcoins which has capacity. If  one ICO has capacity, it increase one day. Just you have to find best altcoin to invest. We should trust this economy which grow day by day. I hope you can find best one for you Cheesy
Activity: 244
October 28, 2017, 06:48:46 AM
It is very very important for all traders .....

Before buying we must have to search what coin we are buying. 
 After the search we want to buy eth and ltc, cause these coins are better in altcoin.
Activity: 185
October 27, 2017, 12:06:26 PM
If you have fiat- yes.

If you have BTC- certainly not. Just hold and make a couple million bucks for yourself
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 27, 2017, 12:03:58 PM
is very important for investment in altcoin, because most give bigger profit than bitcoin, altcoin price increase sometimes I see unreasonably can reach 100% in a day, I myself invest at ethereum because its price is very stable and have  big community
When invested into bitcoin, one need to be active watching each and every fluctuations and the price variations happening along with it. With altcoins the scenario is different, the price pumps in large multiples and the same might cause the user get benefited big than that of the earning got from investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 11:56:12 AM
Activity: 210
October 27, 2017, 11:50:32 AM

it depends on what strategies you follow
long-term or short-term
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
October 27, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

Its depends on you , what coin u trust will get high price.
Invest on altcoin its not wrong , maybe will get more profitable if the project success.
Maybe i think altcoins its better , because their will have a good price if the dev seriously promote or create some event on their project.
Altcoin , hard to pump , but easy to dump , if u feel the price profitable for you , i suggest you for sell , but hodl its good , but its depends on you.
Hodl some new coin maybe its will be high risk.
Activity: 420
October 27, 2017, 11:44:12 AM

I think it's worth buying, since it is very likely that it will soon grow very high in price!
Activity: 156
October 27, 2017, 11:42:18 AM
I would say yes. Buying altcoins is one of best way to increase your money faster, But you should have a good knowledge about altcoins. Because you need to know the perfect time when should this altcoin buy. You just need to study well and find a good quality coin in cheap price.

On the otherside you should keep in mind that, Altcoin can lose value quickly. Its a risk i know but its worth to spend it.
Dont invest huge on altcoins for first time.

Jump to: