Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 47. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I think altcoins still have a great future, but the enormous amount that is coming out everyday seems too overwhelming to the market, I would say to go for the mainstream altcoins, those are the ones offering really innovative ideas.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:26:58 PM
Altcoins are like penny stocks. They can rise significantly or go to zero. So, buy altcoins or not depends on your risk tolerance.

Another characteristic of altcoyin, which can play a decisive role in deciding whether to invest in a crypto currency is the presence of a "voting right" in the investor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
It all depends on what kind of altcoins you want to buy. If you look at coins from the top 10, then this can give you a profit. But if you want to buy some little-known coin, then this is a big risk.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
It is always better to diversify your investment portfoilio. For altcoins to invest in, I suggest you research and invest in the altcoins you think it is promising and bring you good returns.

The less capitalization (total volume) of an alternative digital currency, the more opportunities for manipulators to "play" with their course, sharply raising or lowering it depending on their desires.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 02, 2018, 03:44:04 PM
Perhaps bitcoin will fall in price even more, and altcoins with him, but he can also grow up just as fast! So for long-term investments the current prices are simply excellent.

Alt coins can not grow as fast as bitcoin grows, and this gap can determine the future price of alt coins. I hope bitcoin will stop falling.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
I think now is the time to buy them. the rate is now not very high. but then you can stay in the black. so decide for yourself. all investments are at your own risk.
Activity: 42
August 02, 2018, 03:06:07 PM
Loopring is criminally underpriced right now. Loopring is a decentralized exchange protocol. They have a unique matching algorithm that allows not just trading pairs but rings of trade orders. They have an impressive team and their top advisor is none other than the founder of NEO. Currently they are not doing any marketing but devoting their resources to developing their protocol which could go live any day now. Version 1.0 of the protocol will allow for decentralized exchange of ERC-20 tokens. The roadmap shows them adopting at minimum the top 5 crypto ecosystems. Ethereum, NEO, and QTUM are specifically named.
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 02:56:50 PM
My opinion is that you should to invest in altcoin because many of them is very-very good altcoin like ethereum and nem, i thought it will be a very good investment if you want to have profit.
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 02:52:49 PM
Investing in Altcoin is a g idea. Because good lower investment costs, lower risk and, of course, lower margins but I'm happy with that profit.I want to buy some  altcoin in the  future.
Activity: 658
August 02, 2018, 02:10:44 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
If there's any altcoin do you like or believe why not? I think you should try to invest in altcoin because many of them is very-very good altcoin like ethereum and nem, i thought it will be a very good investment if you want to hold that coin for a very long time.
Activity: 83
August 02, 2018, 01:57:44 PM
Perhaps bitcoin will fall in price even more, and altcoins with him, but he can also grow up just as fast! So for long-term investments the current prices are simply excellent.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
For me, it's a yes. My bitcoin worth has increased  to 50% because of trading altcoins. I experienced loss but I accepted it hat it's a part of the process and focus only on making successful trades. The risks involved in investing altcoins depends on your action so be very careful if you have decided to try it.
Activity: 119
August 02, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
The best time to purchase altcoins is when bitcoin cost is rising. the rationale here is that, more often than not, altcoin cost will fall when bitcoin value rises. All things considered, you can purchase more altcoins when the costs are low, and that is when bitcoin cost is high. Since bitcoin cost is high, it is the best time to purchase altcoins and hold them for long time. You should just exchange or offer these altcoins when the bitcoin value begins to tumble down or when the altcoin value ascends.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 06:45:23 AM
I think that strategy is quite wise, because spending also for alts investments for holdings might be a struggle. So for me I guess that good enough to use only small amounts to invest. Don't expect to much greater with bitcoins because by the time it stabilizes, we can also witness the pump of the alts in the future days
Activity: 364
August 02, 2018, 06:44:00 AM
decision is in your hand because both are profitable if we can do it in a right way .I think crypto will give a quick profit than shares . you can do a own research and choose the suitable one for you.
Activity: 73
August 02, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
You should think this way - high risk high return and investing in altcoins is so risky now. You don't need a great deal of money to start an investment in altcoin, however, it would make you a billionaire in a short time.
Activity: 27
August 02, 2018, 05:38:12 AM
i think that it depends on person to person wheather to invest in altcoins or not but in my view it is the perfect time to invest
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:35:03 AM
You want to earn the money - you buy altcoins that give the best profit. When dealing with alts you earn more than when you are dealing with BTC. here is the Step by Step Crypto Guide to buying them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCmqnCz3BZw
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 09:07:20 AM
To buy altcoins is certainly a risk, but you can make a very good profit if the price shots. It is necessary to approach the investment very grammatically, to choose only those projects that are developing, but not standing still. And of course always do diversification, do not put all the money in one token, break your portfolio into parts and invest in different projects. Now the market at the bottom and a very good opportunity to buy altcoins
Activity: 26
July 29, 2018, 08:55:38 AM
It is rely upon you what you decide about two alternative. However, my conclusion to you is purchase altcoin on the grounds that purchasing altcoin is a venture and later on you get benefit from your speculation.so as per me buy ltc is a good deal.
Pages:
Jump to: