Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 46. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
I guess you have thought that don't keep all your eggs on same basket..right? Buying altcoins is same as keeping eggs in different baskets but under same roof of volatile economy. My suggestion is that invest some money in real old assets..rest is your choice.
Activity: 87
August 05, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
Investment in altcoins can be volatile because they rise and fall so rapidly. That's why if you are thinking about investing in alts I would suggest you to diversify your investment in like 30% in 3 best alts and remaining 10% in BTC or any other major coin like ETH.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
Stop investing is not right, everyone understands this. Therefore, I continue to invest and buy altcoins. Very much depends on exactly what you are buying and what kind of idea is behind the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
August 05, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

That will be depending on your decision you know, Just invest where you are comfortable with. Bring it on and be careful on trading tokens and your money.
Activity: 134
August 05, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
Buying more alternate coins is a good idea. The value of tokens are also unpredictable and it is also in the process of development. There are tokens whose value are also profitable and these are the kinds of token that you should buy. There is no risk in trying because you can still find ways to earn something.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 05, 2018, 08:24:40 AM
I would not buy altcoins in this bear market when BTC is liquidating and crushing every alt coin. If you want to accumulate good ones though, go for it.
Buying altcoins now is also a good strategy because almost all altcoins now have a very low price on the market but before we buy altcoin we need to make sure that we will just buy an altcoins that can give us a lot of profit, like buying eos and waves now.
For short yes, we are at the bottom now so there is a big chance to be profitable once the market will bounce.
Also, it's bearish now and bullish season has not come yet, expect that it will appear soon and that will give buyers now a chance to sell at a better price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
I would not buy altcoins in this bear market when BTC is liquidating and crushing every alt coin. If you want to accumulate good ones though, go for it.
Buying altcoins now is also a good strategy because almost all altcoins now have a very low price on the market but before we buy altcoin we need to make sure that we will just buy an altcoins that can give us a lot of profit, like buying eos and waves now.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
Yes, because the upside potential in good ones is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin
Activity: 108
August 05, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
No buddies, do not buy altcoins in these days. If you wanna buy coins, buy ethereum or bitcoin or binance. If not, just be patient and hodl.

Perhaps you are right for short term, but on long term I think that the alt coin season will come and a lot of good alt coins will hit a new all time high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
Equity shares and altcoins are both good investment. If you have to ask, then split your assets between two and diversify your altcoin portfolio. In my opinion, you should consider both opportunities.
Activity: 336
August 05, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
No buddies, do not buy altcoins in these days. If you wanna buy coins, buy ethereum or bitcoin or binance. If not, just be patient and hodl.
Activity: 119
August 05, 2018, 06:30:14 AM
Altcoins haven't even had their heyday yet. Imagine a large exchange where each coin can be directly traded for any fiat currency in the world. Right now most coins are traded at an unfair disadvantage compared to bigger coins like BTC and ETH, because not only do you have to (usually) first buy those currencies, once you buy your alt coin, you force to place its value against BTC or ETH. Every coin should be traded against your chosen fiat currency. and we're not even there yet. that's when the real fun begins.
Activity: 462
August 05, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
Now the falling market will clean the altcoins from the rubbish and investors will again take the money into high-quality, strong cryptocurrencies. The future of altcoins is, but not now, now the market is "afloat" and most likely because of the huge number of projects that turned out to be a scam in the end.
Activity: 233
August 05, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
The market is red, I think this is the time to buy more altcoins.
Buy more and hold your altcoins till end of this year, if you want to get more profit.
Activity: 63
August 05, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
I think it's your choice usually I like altcoins than shares because they give quick profits than shares . but risky . do your own research and get a decision
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
August 04, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 06:59:38 AM
I believe that now is the best time to buy altcoyins. Because the market has fallen and now the low prices for coins.
I truly believe that the future belongs on altcoins.I buy altcoins because I believe in what these new coins may do in the future, just like the internet we had improvements and new competitors in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
August 04, 2018, 06:52:58 AM
Altcoins are still highly risky investments, but also highly profitable, although in recent times the whole market of altcoins has fallen sharply and a very small percentage of altcoins trades above the price of the ICO!
Activity: 156
August 04, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
Yes, I think that everyone should consider investing in altcoins, they are pretty good investments and have a great future ahead of them, and people shouldn't cancel them out. Now is the best time to invest in them, and people should take advantage of this opportunity of buying now that the prices are fair, and earn better when they go up.
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
Altcoins are like penny stocks. They can rise significantly or go to zero. So, buy altcoins or not depends on your risk tolerance.

The growth rate of some crypto-currencies for the year 2017 grew by 10-20 times. Among these currencies were: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Etherium and others. I am sure that in 2018 there will also be those, whose yield will be higher than the deposit rate in any bank in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: