Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 42. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
August 11, 2018, 01:38:14 PM
Of course. But you need to buy the cheapest and the coin for the most promising so that in the next few days will not bad profit and increase its capital. After all, bitcoin can give x2 a maximum of x3 and other less popular coins will give x20 this year. The main thing is to analyze well and buy not for the entire wallet because this is the most risky investment but at the same time the most profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
Currently buying altcoin is lucrative as it is sharply lower than the market in early 2018. I think altcoin will bumb strong in early 2019, at which time you will sell a lot of money
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
I'm going to take another large chunk of cash and buy up until the end of the month, then my crypto portfolio is going in a time capsule, job done. And I can focus on building up other investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
for me it's time to buy.i don;t know how much it will go down but this is good price for almost all alt

For me, too but I know a lot of guys that are sure: the market will go on falling down. They are waiting for the minimum altcoin prices. I would not risk - as a rule, a great pump comes after the dump.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
It all depends on yourself. But in my opinion altcoin is a promising investment for the future. But we have to be patient in the long run to get big profits. And also have to research and analyze in advance about the altcoin that will be invested
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Today is the best time to invest in altcoin, since the market is in down the altcoins will decrease each price and you can affort it to buy in cheaper price. So you holding different coins, hold it for a while then the amazing thing happen because the alts you buy in cheaper price will be double when the market recover.
Activity: 33
August 11, 2018, 07:24:23 AM
I think about whether there truly is regardless anybody needing to purchase an altcoins in this terrible economic situations. ... possibly a couple of coins can be normal with a little measure of investigation purposes yet it is ludicrous to me to make huge speculations with high supports. to specify about the pith of the work, I surely don't prescribe getting any coins right now. with the exception of ethereum
Activity: 151
August 10, 2018, 05:58:34 PM
personally, I invest in altcoins because they can bring more profit in a short time.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 05:56:03 PM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity Roll Eyes! So do not loose time and educate as much as you can about this topic! Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future. There are a lot new and very promising projects. Just find projects with real product aimed on development and not those ones with airy promises. Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
If you have ready capital while Altcoin in red it is time to buy I am quite confident the market will rise soon and will recover . My opinion best Altcoin to buy is , Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS and Cardano .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
In my opinion, Altcoins are actually going to surpass Bitcoin and ultimately as a whole, will be more attractive for the newcommers. Wink Smiley
Activity: 602
August 10, 2018, 05:35:53 PM
Of course, buying is necessary, but not now. Because the price may fall even lower. It is necessary to wait when the price bitcoin will fall below 5000$.
you understand that the drop in the price of Bitcoin is below $ 5,000, it definitely will cause a big panic and the price will start to fall even more actively. After that, about any prospects for crypto currency in the future there can be no question.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 10, 2018, 05:32:06 PM
Of course, buying is necessary, but not now. Because the price may fall even lower. It is necessary to wait when the price bitcoin will fall below 5000$.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
this is a weird question! if you have free money, then you can buy! but otherwise I would not recommend you better! the market is chaotic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
August 10, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
The only way to find out which coins to invest in is to get down and dirty in the trenches with them (unless you pay for research, and even then it's a little squirrelly.)  Don't take other's word for it either.

Your gut instincts will carry you far here.

I've been involved with projects that looked fantastic with tons of momentum that out of the blue fail for what is so many unforeseen issues, you can't strictly go by that.

The best thing to do is check all new coins and tokens that come out, and out of all those, some will resonate with you more than others.  Choose the ones you like and  you will see the same thing.

1.) Check them all out (Discord, Telegram, Bitcointalk, etc.) and narrow down based on numerous criteria, particularly your gut feelings.
2.) Follow them closely.  At some point, you will become aware whether or not the coin/token is going to survive in the market or be relegated to the dust bin of history.
3.) A lot of developers are using projects to cut their teeth and learn the ins and outs of crypto.  These are projects with high failure rates.  They mean well, but they drag the crypto field through the mud with themselves and their learning curves.
4.) Never spend money you can't totally afford to lose.
5.) If you play your cards right, you might never have to invest any earned income on cryptos by properly managing your airdrops and bounties.
6.) Do not become emotionally involved in individual coins/tokens.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
seeing the condition of altcoin on the market is now down, I think it's most suitable for buying altcoins. because I'm sure some of the people will panic about the market situation and will sell their altcoins because they are afraid of losing their money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
August 10, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

My answer would be quite short, charming and realistic skylark!

"Why not?"

When you have enough resources to last you a solid  year without being employed then by all means, but altcoins!

You see, altcoins are intended to be bitcoin alternatives!  So one can expect a spike anytime compared to the tradition equity shares that most safe people chose to embark on.
Activity: 73
August 10, 2018, 12:32:23 PM
Investing is one of the easiest ways to earn especially when you have no experience in business. This will run your money well, unlike when it is on bank. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
If you are sure to buy Altcoint now for investment, now all altcoints are down, you can buy several altcoints and save them, wait until the market is stretched again, you can sell it and get profit
now is the right time to start investing in altcoins, when all altcoins experience a decline because the price of Bitcoin falls.
I am very confident that the market will recover, if Bitcoin rises I believe that altcoin will also rise, it will be very profitable to invest in altcoins now, but you have to choose the right coin because not all altcoins are good.
Activity: 386
August 10, 2018, 12:28:03 PM
with present conditions no doubt there will be some people who panicked and sold their altcoin on the cheap. You can use it to buy altcoin at low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: