Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 44. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
Altcoins also contain many potentials to develop in the future. there is no reason you give it away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:46:41 AM
Yes, I will invest this year in altcoins. Now their time has come. Many are interested in promising altcoins. The good price and prospects of many investors are bribing. So, it is likely that growth will not be bad. Wait and see.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 05:12:08 AM
I believe that at this stage Ie at the specified time it is very beneficial to buy an alcove, and any from bitcoin to mastiff. While the price of alcoves is low, it is good to buy them. Soon the price will be high and then they can be very profitable to sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 05:05:16 AM
In fact this is a controversial issue all depends on your priorities and desires. Personally, I buy altcoins and I think it's right. I look and read about the perspective of the current coin and then invest in it. Now there is a huge potential for many coins, all of them are aimed at growth and development. Therefore, for me, as an investor, this is what you need. And you invest in altcoins or stocks you decide. Weigh for yourself all the pros and cons of certain investments. Where there will be more pluses, then choose. And even better, choose what you understand or at least want to understand. Since this investment has always been and will be the most profitable, but also the most risky occupation on earth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
this is the time to buy alts and also buying Bitcoin, this is the opportunity to buy when most of coins are dumping. But think and choose an alt coins with a good potential growth, that can brings you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
All of us just wish could know when exactly to buy and when to sell. We also need to diversify our crypto portfolio and need to hold top stable crypto for longer period.
Activity: 80
August 08, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
If altcoins did not exist you will force to buy bitcoin directly which is very expensive to purchase. Eth is good to pick because most ICO's sponsor it as mode of payment for their campaigns and now secondary to bitcoin.
Activity: 392
August 08, 2018, 01:33:18 AM
Yes, it would be better if you buy altcoint and invest it, there are many types of altcoint, you can choose the right one and have good potential, for example ethereum or neo, both of these coints are good for investment
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
decision is in your hand because both are profitable if we can do it in a right way .I think crypto will give a quick profit than shares . you can do a own research and choose the suitable one for you.

If you think that you are a very patient man, if you are ready to lose sometimes but never give up, then invest in the cryptocurrencies. I have been dealing with the crypto many years and I do not regret.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
Altcoins will continue to be attractive with the potential to earn high money from the market. Investors are increasing interest in ICO tokens and the demand for altcoins is growing. There are good altcoins in the market. So do not give up and invest....
Activity: 714
August 07, 2018, 02:27:52 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
If you want to invest in altcoins I would recommend you to buy etherium.This is most likely the best coin among all alternative cryptocurrencies.This coin is proven by time and has a bright promising future.
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 02:21:42 PM
I personally am %100 in altcoins i dont know if its a good idea but so.
If you are experienced, it is a good idea. Given that the market has come to its bottom again. I think this is not a correction, but the fact that many holders are just tired of holding tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 07, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
I personally am %100 in altcoins i dont know if its a good idea but so.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 02:15:30 PM
Of course buying altcoins is a good think but it just depends what altcoin you buy. It’s important the choose promising, strong projects. On the other hands buying only altcoins is not smart move for me, i think buying bitcoin and equity shares is an option, too. At least we can divide the risk this way.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 07, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
yes I do believe that it's good time to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now because right now its price is comparatively low because of which it's more profitable to buy alternative cryptocurrencies. Since the an alternative cryptocurrencies has started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand monkey people have also increased all over the globe. so I do believe that it's a good investment for the future as its prices will increase more.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 07, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
Of course need to invest in altcoins. Only it is necessary to do it very carefully. It is necessary to very seriously analyze the ICO project, because there are a lot of not successful projects.
Activity: 59
August 07, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
Now there are a lot of young altcoins every day. And there are those that give good results and you can make good money even in such a market. I choose altcoins
Every day, 5 bitcoins are released on average. It's a great way to buy different coins and increase your capital stock!
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 07, 2018, 01:56:25 PM
Now can buy altcoins, but very carefully. Only reliable and proven projects. For example, Ethereum, NEO, I'll buy boldly, because I'm sure of them. The remaining altkoins must be analyzed very much.
Activity: 630
August 07, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
Buying altcoins is risky, but if you know it well, you should definitely buy them. They can make very good money.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 03:15:33 PM
I think Altcoin is still a very good investment, but you have to be smart in choosing it because not all altcoins have the potential to rise. choosing a coin that is already strong on the market is a very wise choice You can choose the top 10 coins on the market. I am sure holding one of these coins can make a big profit but it takes time.
I also have the idea that now for example we have money, we can invest in choosing and buying altcoins, because many altcoins have now fallen, and we can buy those we think these coins have potential, and we can save for a long time .
Pages:
Jump to: