Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 43. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
The market right now is favorable for buying altcoins that have long-term potential as there are very cheap. Hold it until the market corrects itself and becomes bullish so you will get great rewards for your investments.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:18:43 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Buy altcoin now or regret later. You should buy and invest in any altcoins such as bitcoin and ethereum; because these two coins is so worthy to give efforts, time and trust. But before buying of altcoin make sure that the price is low not high, then hold and wait untik the value rises up. You should also need to think when is the right time to invest.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 12:15:28 PM
as the digital money clients and, for example, numerous proposal individuals here then purchase altcoin is great too as opposed to other resource however I recommend to you not bet everything for altcoin just and makes 20% altcoin speculation from your aggregate resource is great I think and to stay away from unforeseen lost from your venture simply stick to major altcoin, for example, ETH or LTC is great on the grounds that these two altcoins will never absence of enthusiasm at any rate for next 1 year your altcoin speculation will safe
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
August 10, 2018, 01:53:32 AM
It's too early to buy now. I am sure that the market will continue its decline and bitcoin will drop below the level of 5000. Most likely, altcoins will be cheaper at least until the beginning of 2019.
Yes whole market more likely than not to fall further.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:37:28 AM
It's too early to buy now. I am sure that the market will continue its decline and bitcoin will drop below the level of 5000. Most likely, altcoins will be cheaper at least until the beginning of 2019.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 09, 2018, 11:54:33 AM
Of course to buy! Now is a very good and suitable time for buying altcoins. Next year we will not see such prices for the altcoins!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
Now we are at the bottom below which the price will not fall. Look at the altcoins prices they fell by 30% -50% and this is an excellent chance for investment.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 04:01:21 AM
If you are sure to buy Altcoint now for investment, now all altcoints are down, you can buy several altcoints and save them, wait until the market is stretched again, you can sell it and get profit
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 03:57:56 AM
It's not yet Time to buy altcoins, observe the market situation and make research on which altcoins to buy that have the ability to grow when market start to stabilize. My opinion
Activity: 68
August 09, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
I will wait a few weeks to confirm alts are rising up with BTC values. Better to lose the first 10% and be sure altseason is there.
Activity: 86
August 09, 2018, 03:49:45 AM
for us now we hold the altcoin, because now the opportunity is profitable by buying low prices, so we can wait patiently for high prices, so we will get many benefits.
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
I would not buy altcoins in this bear market when BTC is liquidating and crushing every alt coin. If you want to accumulate good ones though, go for it.

It is up to you. I do buy altcoins as I know that their price will be doubled and tripled very soon. Certainly, I do not make blind investments. I get the alts I trust - Cardano, IOTA, Stellar, OmiseGO.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 08, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
Yes you can invest in altcoins. Altcoins are better than equity shares. Altcoins can give 1000x returns and where equity shares cannot.So I suggest you to invest in altcoins.

where have you been before? what kind of 1000x??? since January, indeed,  they gave, but 1000x, but unfortunately -1000x
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 04:36:19 PM
I personally am %100 in altcoins i dont know if its a good idea but so.
If you are experienced, it is a good idea. Given that the market has come to its bottom again. I think this is not a correction, but the fact that many holders are just tired of holding tokens.
I believe in their future, and I invest in altcoins because one day they will make me rich.
Some of the good cheap altcoins to invest today would be Cardano, Stellar, NEO.
Cardano and NEO is the coins that may go up soon.
Activity: 167
August 08, 2018, 04:35:12 PM
I personally am %100 in altcoins i dont know if its a good idea but so.
If you are experienced, it is a good idea. Given that the market has come to its bottom again. I think this is not a correction, but the fact that many holders are just tired of holding tokens.
I believe in their future, and I invest in altcoins because one day they will make me rich.
Some of the good cheap altcoins to invest today would be Cardano, Stellar, NEO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
August 08, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
i think better move right now is tried to open major exchanges. Looks what's on bigger gains on those day, watch it , wait the dip and try to enter if it's possible. Take a little profit and sell it
Activity: 129
August 08, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
for me it's time to buy.i don;t know how much it will go down but this is good price for almost all alt
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
Please buy! alcoin prices are too cheap, just the market rebounded, the opportunity to make a profit is easy. With enough money, there may be a large amount of alcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 08, 2018, 01:12:56 PM
Should buy altcoins, but do the research yourself first. There are a thousand altcoins which were existed on coinmarketcap but just a few of them have the potential to use in reality (in the far future).
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 01:09:31 PM
You should buy altcoins. If you want to invest now it's the best time to buy altcoins in the market because of the red marked happening now. Mostly all the coins is going down . Start to research which coin will recover after the big dip of the market. Many potential coin that I see will give you profit after a few months months when the market will recover  and start to move up. Ethereum is doing good for the past few years, many ICO is using ethereum as a platform of their project that's why the demand of the coin is going high. And also many people saying that the next Bitcoin is ethereum. Next you can check monero who is also making his name. Next wave you can also invest on it. Just be careful in investing coins. You need to do you're own research on it.
Pages:
Jump to: