Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 48. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
I think people should invest in altcoins it would make such a good investment, although one has to guided as to the choice of coin to invest in, as there are many of them and it is just about risky to invest in just any coin. Be sure you have ran your analysis on the coin, or that it is a good recommendation before investing in it.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
There are many reasons to invest in altcoins but the best reason is that the profit potential is very high. Of course, it takes knowledge, experience and some luck to find that best project.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 07:48:55 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

for now I think do not make an investment first, wait until the market is a bit stable. because the market is low and even every day always decreases. Once stable you can buy altcoins you want.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
July 27, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Yes, invest in altcoins that have strong foundation, good project, active team and a good community. Basically never invest in shitcoins if you want to hold for long term. But it's better if you diversify, you may put half on alt coins and half on equity shares to be safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:27:37 PM
In my opinion investing in Altcoins is a good investment. But it depends on whether you can handle volatility. You should learn about the coin you are going to put money, not because of greed or someone told you.
For me it is advisable to invest in altcoins because a lot of people is became really profitable on just investing on a top altcoins like ethereum, eos, and litecoins this 3coins can really help many people to became very profitable here in cryptoworld.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 07:16:33 PM
In my opinion investing in Altcoins is a good investment. But it depends on whether you can handle volatility. You should learn about the coin you are going to put money, not because of greed or someone told you.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
Of course to buy, they will give a huge X, in contrast to the cue ball
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
I think it's the best time to buy altcoins now because the bull run it coming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
Of course having to buy altcoin, but not now. As the upcoming BTC will down to 4k $ or more so altcoin will decrease accordingly. If you trade short wave can buy some coin top has completed medium-term wave 1, it can increase to 30-40% depending on the increase of the BTC and the crypto market. If you wait a few months then you will probably buy altcoin at a very cheap price.
copper member
Activity: 30
July 27, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
Yes, yes you should. Sometimes is a pain to buy altcoins, for instance our coin. Right now we are listed on HitBTC so its hard.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 06:44:05 PM
Yes, we have to invest in altcoins because after the market falls, the price is cheap and I expect the market will start to grow.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:42:23 PM
i think 50-80% of your crypto investments should be in altcoins, choose some strong in top50 non erc20 and you will be ok.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:40:52 PM
If I think personally we are easier to invest with bitcoin, because bitcoin is not much requirement and can with small capital,
If the stock should we spend big capital, and must learn special again, mending us select bitcoin only.
Activity: 87
July 27, 2018, 06:40:34 PM
Invest in altcoins ? why not, depend of your goal :
- short term benefit ?
- long term benefit ?
- make your investment safeter ?

For me invest in altcoins can make this three things : Altcoins valor is mooving really much than bitcoin, you can loose fast but also win a lot very fast. You need to spend lot of time before invest a token, it take time, that's that the difference.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 06:33:22 PM
I think that bear market will probably end soon,so I think now is the good time for buying alts.
I understand all hodler's pain and how hard it is to believe in alts atm but everything gonna be O
Activity: 41
July 27, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
On the off chance that you need to win great loan costs, at that point obviously you ought to put resources into altcoins, in light of the fact that it is productive and intriguing. Future for altcoins. Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 27, 2018, 06:03:57 PM
if you are patient and do not panic if you lose money, and if you like to invest in a long term, buy a altcoins. altcoins prices are cheap and you have the opportunity to make your world in front of you. I do not think it 's a risk.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

Yes, you should invest in altcoins because its a really cheap and profitable. If you want to do long-term investment, altcoins is your best choice because of its cheap price you can hoard many coins which depends on your budget too, who knows that your altcoin will have the same fate with Bitcoin then you have thousands of coins.
Activity: 134
July 27, 2018, 07:51:17 AM
Buy altcoin, it's good if you want to keep them for a long time, then you need to buy it now. I advise you not to use everything only for the altcoin, but you need to buy bitkoyn, since it has fewer risks, and it is advisable to invest in known altcoin that have a road map. Do not buy a coin by the icon, before buying carefully examine it.
Activity: 218
July 27, 2018, 06:57:04 AM
Of course, I think investing in the form of a cryptocurrency is the thing to do while having enough capital. especially Bitcoin and Altcoin. and a good altcoin for long-term investment I think is Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: