Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 50. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 03:41:54 AM
Definitely need to buy. In the future of altcoins, I have no doubt. I think that the altcoins will definitely exist, because some people have realized what a grandiose way of earning and so simply will not abandon their projects. But, of course, not all altcoins will survive in the future, but only the most promising ones
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 03:17:24 AM
The best way is to diversify your holdings and, for example, 80% of your portfolio keep in alts because you can get bigger returns.  
Recent days eth based ICO have been emerged big wig and giving opportunities to make profit with the token sale purchase itself. Because of this many gamblers invested and waiting for the payment like that.
Activity: 90
July 25, 2018, 03:08:36 AM
I think that the altcoin is worth investing, and the profit of investing in the altcoin is 100-300 times, a very considerable investment, the most important thing is that you have to control the risk. I think the relatively stable altcoin is Ethereum, it is like this. Big coins still have a lot of room for development. We are still in the early stages of cryptocurrency and there has been a lot of growth in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 25, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
There are always some altcoins that will grow even in bearish market.
I'd recommend SelfKey which is undervalued a lot.
They are doing testing. Lots of good stuff are waiting ahead.
I don't know if anyone followed my advice and bought into SelfKey.
If you did, you should have earned multiple times of profit already.
SelfKey is oversold again now. You should take this opportunity to buy more and wait for another pump.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:55:34 PM
Hi. I think that isn't late to buy altcoins. We can see market growing again and I hope that it will continue.
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 03:51:26 PM
To buy or not to buy!? My answer is - BUY. Especially now when prices is co cheap. You could buy Ehereum or Cardano, they will grow in nearest future.
Activity: 189
July 24, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
It's still too risky, not like hodling BTC. The proper researches and a little luck are needed to day-trade Alts. Also, if you'd like to hodl any never forget to do a research before doing so because the price often relies on project progress if we speak about altcoins.
Activity: 78
July 22, 2018, 02:57:31 PM
I prefer to invest only in alt coins. Because in my opinion they have greater potential for a significant growth than Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
For short term altcoin is the best, yes thats right money on altcoin is faster to grow can give you a lot of profit! But of course you need to choose which would be the best self study and more research before you make some decision will help you. Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
I feel like now is a good time to buy some good well-established altcoins (and average down). The bear market can't last forever.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 02:32:55 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

it's now becoming popular to advise to buy at least one bitcoin before investing in altcoins
you first need to make a cushion, then you can buy all altcoins Cheesy
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
Altcoins can bring a good profit. But investing in them is very dangerous. You need to choose altcoins carefully. If you do it right, you can multiply your money by 10 or more times.
Activity: 686
July 22, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
My opinion is it, if you have some time, but the failure rate is too high. good luck.

yes there must be a risk so prepare yourself before investing because the price of altcoin easily down. but if we can analyze it well then it can give you a big advantage.
Activity: 26
July 22, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
General Safety Tips
Throughout this process you will visit several websites and make several accounts. In order to keep yourself safe, there are severals things that I recommend doing. First, do not do this on a public computer or public wifi network (such as in a restaurant). You do not know what private information you are revealing by using a public gateway. Next, when going to a website, be sure that the URL is exactly the one you are looking for; there are many scammers who have very similar domains to the real ones who will steal your information.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 01:03:06 PM
If you want to earn more profit, you must invest to buy altcoins. The more you invest, the more you will get huge profit. But it's only depends on your experience.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 12:56:40 PM
We should never invest only in bitcoin but we should also invest in altcoins to diversity our money, also do research before buying any altcoin to maximize the the profit when we invest in longterm.
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
It is not the right time to buy altcoins .
it is time to buy bitcoin before 10 k $ .
Activity: 54
July 22, 2018, 12:31:01 PM
I believe it's way better to buy couple of different ones instead of sticking only with BTC.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
July 22, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
For me it depends which altcoins you will invest but yes investing in altcoins is definitely a good plan and move most specially if you are investing in the top rank altcoins which will definitely gives you more income and profit.
Activity: 1022
July 22, 2018, 12:26:02 PM
to gains of returns with decision as disputing numbers of displacement with chance as applying selection of models to work on running with the trading with the table of exchange with the market.
and returns with difference to collects as the finest on times as expending limit on exchange as the entrance on table with the business of trading with the crypto finance.

Pages:
Jump to: