Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 52. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
In my suggestions it's better to invest in altcoins than others. The market now is down many altcoins has a potential to grow like bitcoin buy now and hold.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
Investing in altcoins is rather risky. However, this can bring a much greater profit than Bitcoin and the Ethereum. The course of altcoins is less stable and can quite rapidly grow or fall.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
I suggest you invest in altcoin now, especially now because most of the price is low, do some research to determine if the coin has the potential to guarantee your profit in the future.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

nowadays it is great to buy altcoins, because altcoins are cheap, when altcoins prices go up in a few months, you will be able to profit a lot
When bitcoin is cheap, altcoins will follow.
It's good to buy both altcoins and bitcoin but we should carefully manage our portfolio because what makes us safe in crypto
is if we will learn how to manage our funds.
I believe that about 70% of your funds in bitcoin should be stored in bitcoins. The remaining 30 can be kept in altcoins. BTC in my opinion in the near future will show excellent growth and here at ETH with everyone waiting for there are more competitors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 09:45:27 AM
Altcoins are a bit riskier than bitcoin but can provide a better rate of growth than btc. I buy both. The amount of Altcoins you hold depends on your risk appetite
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 22, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

nowadays it is great to buy altcoins, because altcoins are cheap, when altcoins prices go up in a few months, you will be able to profit a lot
When bitcoin is cheap, altcoins will follow.
It's good to buy both altcoins and bitcoin but we should carefully manage our portfolio because what makes us safe in crypto
is if we will learn how to manage our funds.
Activity: 113
July 22, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Activity: 531
July 22, 2018, 09:28:59 AM

Well yes, we should invest in altcoins right now because the prices as of now are so affordable and cheap. Buy as much as we can then hold it for long term until the price rises up and sell it all to get higher profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
July 22, 2018, 08:46:38 AM
It is really a good strategy if we will invest in altcoins because now there are so many altcoins that is worth it to invest, and for me if we can able to invest in a great altcoin, for sure we  be successful here in crypto world, just like investing in EOS, ethereum and waves.
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
Investing in altcoin is good, and it goes the same with equity shares.
But it depends, if you want a quick profit then go for crypto, and for lower risk then you can have equity shares. However, it is preferable to diversify your investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 08:23:29 AM
it is a good thing to have several altcoins in our cart.diversity increases likelihood of winning.it is risky to rely on just one or two coins.
Activity: 186
July 22, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

Some altcoins has a great potential in the future so I suggest that you should invest in altcoins now , especially right now because most of it's price is low , made some research to determine if the coin has a potential to assured your profits in the future.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
If you have a lot of money and have more money then you can buy altcoins and invest there. Because altcoins alone enough potential to be invested. so try to buy a little altcoins like ethereum and ripple. Maybe that's it.
Activity: 302
July 22, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
I believe that investments should be maximally diversified. Therefore, investments in altcoyins should also be present in the portfolio, as one of the tools of high-risk assets.
Activity: 128
July 22, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
For me, as long as it is profitable, you can invest.
Let's say that as long as it is an investment, there is a risk, whether it is stock or cryptocurrency, how much risk you have to bear how much profit you want.
The altcoin can be rich in my opinion, and I will invest in it. The premise is that this project is worth doing. For example, Ethereum. It is the best altcoin.
Activity: 153
July 22, 2018, 07:59:06 AM
In both industries require the knowledge if you are good at promotions then you certainly in there , but if you like more of the cryptocurrency . of course in cryptocurrency
Activity: 82
July 22, 2018, 07:16:29 AM
Coins as for me it tezhi shares on which you can make good money in the long term
Activity: 27
July 22, 2018, 06:53:54 AM
I think that now the most successful to buy small altcoins, the price of which is about$ 0.01 with a large market capitalization. Buy them with a large volume
Activity: 38
July 22, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
I can not take this decision for you.It all depends on your choice, but my advice to you that you must have the investment principle to note that never put all your money for just one type of investment. Remember, the choice is in your hands.
Activity: 47
July 22, 2018, 02:41:25 AM
It is best to invest in new promising altcoyins at the ICO stage.  But there are so many altcoins that a newbie got very much confuse to choose an altcoin.So it is better to know about the coin well before investing, and there are some good coins to invest.   
Pages:
Jump to: