Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 54. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
The rating is constantly updated, as the capitalization of the currency fluctuates due to the market situation and events associated with each specific currency, for example, regulatory news, and with blocking technology as a whole. Capitalization is an important indicator that signals the investor about the level of popularity and development of the crypto currency.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 01:53:28 PM
Yes, certainly. Buying altcoin includes promising investments. Especially the price is low now
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 16, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

you really need to invest in altcoins, because I see, people who invest in altcoins can profit a lot, for example they invest in altcoins ripple and stellar lumens
Activity: 21
July 16, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
Yes i buy altcoin for trading, and now market are dump this time to buy altcoin, so should buy altcoin for more profit
Activity: 192
July 16, 2018, 07:09:27 AM
Bitcoin is going down a bit and the Altcoins are going down as well. Not sure if it will go lower than this though, the Altcoins are now more interesting to buy than a few days ago.
Activity: 42
July 16, 2018, 03:22:10 AM
It depends on the category of the project, in which category you are investing. There are so many ICO's coming in the market. SUBAJ one of the coin, which is introducing the artificial intelligence, social gamification, augmented reality in the retail industry.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 03:15:46 AM
Yes, buying coins is a good choice, but the risk is great. It is necessary to choose investment strategies to ensure the stability and preservation of assets.
Activity: 476
July 15, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
You should invest in altcoins but first try to research about their project first so that you can gain more profits.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
With such a part of bitcoin on the market, the best thing you can do - is buy good and stable altcoins for BTC. If you really want to invest in this market, now the best way to do it is.
Activity: 108
July 15, 2018, 07:48:07 AM
I think in a bear market. Our portfolio should be heavy on bitcoin and Ethereum, only when the market is in a bull market. We have more altcoin in our portfolio.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
July 15, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

If bitcoin goes down, then all the market will follow it, so why take a copy when you can buy the original?
Activity: 14
July 15, 2018, 07:43:21 AM
Supposing that a person choose to entrust in nowadays developments, it would be proposed to control risky drops by means of a protective choosing.
Activity: 30
July 15, 2018, 04:58:53 AM
Actually, at the moment, the prices of coin are very low and almost investing in coin will be profitable. Altcoin too. It will increase and with ETH it will increase a lot
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
I will buy a cottage currency, such as Ethereum. I think it is absolutely not wrong to invest in it. But I will never invest in those new altcoins. I think their future development is suspicious and I will be afraid. They may all be zeroed out.
Activity: 602
July 15, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
This is not a very simple question. Each coin can manifest itself in different ways. It depends on the situation on the market and also on the project team. Before investing money, it is worth exploring the project in detail and understanding why it was created and whether there will be demand for their product.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
while the market is falling, I will not buy altcoins. and altcoins are better than stocks.
Activity: 132
July 14, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
Its very risky time but there are altcoins that are worth investing in, but there are also many scams and projects that will not keep up with the passage of time. So research hard before investing your money in any crypto.
Activity: 40
July 14, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
precisely.. you should purchase altcoins and consider the dangers in contributing, you bet what you can stand to lose, find out about the coin you will put cash, contribute with knowledge and be savvy to what are you picking, not in view of insatiability or somebody let you know, you need to ponder for your own great and take in more on the most proficient method to exchange. at first a few people offer tips to attempt little sum at first.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
Yes, of course, you have to buy Altcoin. Because of a lot of Altcoins that has good potential and promising. Most importantly you buy Altcoin that you deserve to hold.
Activity: 56
July 14, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

When it comes to investments you should always pick which are the best and works for you, investing in altcoins/ico's is another way to succeed in the world of crypto. Bitcoin is too mainstream and you will not profit that much unless you do know how the market really works. Investing in any altcoins/projects is always a risk, you just have to choose what is the best project for you. Altcoins are way cheaper than Bitcoin and you can hoard many coins as you can, maybe one day that the value of your project is worth more than the Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: