Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 53. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:10:10 PM
of course, but just buy the ones in where you really trust, not all the shitcoins that are spreaded in there, because you will end up losing a bunch of money if you continue like that. There are a bunch of them which are good enough
Activity: 167
July 21, 2018, 06:06:25 PM
Do not buy coins now because the situation is very unstable and Bitcoin has reached its current low position now.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
Yeah, you should do it. Because altcoins aren't always decreasing in price continuously, and investment in altcoin is the best option to make a profit. but you must first analyze before buying.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 19, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
The altcoin can be purchased completely, there will be no problem, but you need to pay attention to see their market value. If it is very low, then it is risk-aware. No matter what form of coin you buy, you must know him.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:44:17 AM
You can buy DAGX. When you know the technology used by DAGX, you know why it is.
DAGX is currently available for trading at Fcoin and Gdex.
Activity: 33
July 18, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
Both shares and investing in altcoins are good investments. If you have the money, I would rather you do both. There's no harm in putting your money in parts and investing each part in different ventures.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
July 18, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
Buy altcoins because now there are good coins that have a prospect for an increase in the price so  you can just easily earn.
Activity: 103
July 18, 2018, 05:39:15 AM
Both shares and investing in altcoins are good investments. If you have the money, I would rather you do both. There's no harm in putting your money in parts and investing each part in different ventures. Where one is failing, the other might not, so both are good options to consider.
Activity: 66
July 17, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
Altcoins are better than equity shares. Altcoins can give 1000x returns and where equity shares cannot.So I suggest you to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 229
July 17, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
if you have finance, why not invest?
altcoyne is good in a long game.
I always invest part of the income in altcoyin, because after a while they can give a good income.
Of course there is a risk of losing these investments, but I believe in the growth of the market and so far only watch.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 04:49:25 PM
I would say yes. Buying altcoins is one of best way to increase your money faster, But you should have a good knowledge about altcoins. Because you need to know the perfect time when should this altcoin buy. You just need to study well and find a good quality coin in cheap price.

On the otherside you should keep in mind that, Altcoin can lose value quickly. Its a risk i know but its worth to spend it.
Dont invest huge on altcoins for first time.
Activity: 122
July 17, 2018, 04:43:11 PM
That should not be a question bud. It is obvious that there shall be problems while investing in any coin, but you should go for ones that shall be stable for a long time. I am talking about tau, kmd and powr. These coins are excellent for long term.
Activity: 132
July 17, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
Why not buy altcoins? Yes, there are some coins with an extremely bad future but the coins like stellar, power house and paragon are great in terms of performance as well as earnings, so you do not have to think about them.
Activity: 121
July 17, 2018, 03:04:15 PM
I personally do not buy and I'm happy and content, some coins do not even have anything
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 02:40:59 PM
Only a few altcoins are doing fairy well in the current market.
You can store up and wait for the bull, but you'd have to be really selective if what you purchase.
I'd recommend investing in BTC, or any top coin as opposed to altcoins.
Activity: 434
July 17, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
Even now when the market is mostly falling you can find altcoyins in which you can invest for the purpose of long-term investments.
Activity: 58
July 17, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
Assuming that someone opting to put up dough in ongoing projects, it could be prescribed to limit adverse drops using a protective choosing by diversification.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
I would go with ethereum and ripple since their price right now are low. And after this downfall, ethereum and ripple will regain their prices and names again. This is also for long-term holdings or investment since they are already stable in the cryptomarket.

excellent choice. now is a good time to invest as prices are falling. but as we know that prices will definitely rise again. and Etherium is a very good coin to have today and for the long term.
Activity: 77
July 17, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
 I would go with ethereum and ripple since their price right now are low. And after this downfall, ethereum and ripple will regain their prices and names again. This is also for long-term holdings or investment since they are already stable in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
July 16, 2018, 02:59:23 PM
I think it`s a good spot for the long position. However, dont forget about stop losses, because reversal is not approved
Pages:
Jump to: