Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 60. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 04:49:53 PM
I am going to buy CMC, Mecrulet, Egretia - these products by Krypital group have never been dumped, they are on big exchanges, all of them were sold out for a short period of time.
For last week CMC has grown by 50%, MVP showed today like 25%
Activity: 644
July 02, 2018, 04:46:20 PM
This is a rather difficult question, but now the crypt is in a very dangerous situation and if Google forbids advertising crypts, this may mean an end.
Why take into account Google's bans or the outrage of social networks regarding advertising crypto currency? It seems to me that To distribute information about ico companies it is quite possible to have enough YouTube and the company's signatures on the forums.
Activity: 145
July 02, 2018, 04:33:29 PM
This is a rather difficult question, but now the crypt is in a very dangerous situation and if Google forbids advertising crypts, this may mean an end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 05:24:13 AM
If you have a decent stack of fiat and btc already I think we are coming up on a GREAT time to get back into ALTs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:19:59 AM
As a tool for multiplying money, cryptocurrencies are a great way. And I think the question of buying them should not even rise. Definitely need to buy. The question of when and which coin. To properly determine the object of investment, you need to sort out a lot of information and study a lot of projects. For cryptocurrency market innovators, I would recommend investing in coins with large capitalization. These are fundamental coins that will not give a lot of profit, but 100-200 % can be counted
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
Currently do not buy altcoin other than ETH and BTC, the altcoin prices are constantly falling. If you buy them now you will lose money. I'm sure about that.
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 02:27:22 AM
in my opinion, you do not have to buy altcoin and you better invest in a promising altcoin and with it now altcoin prices still decrease and not yet back then you better invest and hold your altcoin until the price back stable
Activity: 64
July 02, 2018, 01:40:59 AM
The exact time to buy altcoins is causing some stagnant market subcoins to stay stable while giving your penny value. Your choice is yours.
Activity: 99
July 02, 2018, 01:22:13 AM
you should buy some altcoins because if you look at the current market situation, almost all the coins on the market have drastically decreased in price, and this might be an opportunity to buy some altcoins, especially good altcoins and suitable for long-term investments, such as eth, neo, ada and eos
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
July 02, 2018, 12:47:32 AM
Yes you can buy altcoint now if sure, there are many altcoint types you can choose according to your wish, you can buy it and save it while waiting for coint price up you can sell it, good luck
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 02, 2018, 12:39:53 AM
I think that it is not worth buying. Now we see another squally of the market, and it is likely that the market will again go down, and with it all the altcoins
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 12:37:16 AM
of course, if you want to make money and understand that this is a great and even easy way to earn money quickly. I think you're on the right track.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
Altcoins are like penny stocks. They can rise significantly or go to zero. So, buy altcoins or not depends on your risk tolerance.
exactly.. you should buy altcoins and consider the risks in investing, you gamble what you can afford to lose, learn about the coin you are going to put money, invest with intelligence and be wise to what are you choosing, not because of greed or someone told you, you have to study for your own good and learn more on how to trade. initially some people give tips to try little amount at first.
at this time a lot of Altcoins a high potential to experience such a rapid development. so it would be nice to have Altcoin with this developmental potential. with Altcoin presence and ownership will be very useful. so buying Altcoin will be very rewarding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
July 01, 2018, 08:14:54 AM
Now is a good time in order to find good coins in order to invest money in them, but you need to understand this market well, because there is a lot of fraud now.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
Buying altcoin is a must, because now the profit margin of the altcoin is bigger! Although the mainstream cryptocurrency risk is low, the benefits are low!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
It is not good if you will stay away from altcoins because altcoins are on of the best investment nowadays. You can easily grow your investment if you have knowledge about the altcoins that have a potential in the cryptocurrency market. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 01, 2018, 07:52:53 AM
Well in general alt coins will always give you a good return on your investment. yes they are much riskier but you need to do your research and make good picks. There are some right now that are valued very cheapely after the recent drop and have amazing potential for the future. If you can hold your nerve there is a lot of money to be made.
Activity: 120
July 01, 2018, 02:42:21 AM
I've wondered this as well. should I be buying and selling or buying and holding? I suppose it depends on the coin, but buying and holding anything for too long strikes me as a huge risk. it seems like buying and selling soon after makes the most sense.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
there is an opinion that institutional investors use altcoyins to buy bitcoins.
everything for the sake of bitcoin Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 01:02:22 AM
The current condition shows a decline in the crypto market, but I think it's a good time to buy Altcoin, because I believe this condition is just a cycle, all crypto currencies are likely to increase again. The value of altcoin has dropped indicating the right time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: