Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 78. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Should we invest in altcoins? And why? Which are better altcoins or equity shares? I do not think I should invest because of altcoin because you can also invest in ICO, and why because we invest in altcoin can also benefit in the long term, the best altcoin now is Ethereum because it has good potential and growth
Activity: 75
April 27, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
I think we should  buy altcoins which has capacity. If  one ICO has capacity, it increase one day. Just you have to find best altcoin to invest. We should trust this economy which grow day by day. I hope you can find best one for you Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 01:11:38 AM
First of all, you are comparing two very different things; equity shares + altcoins

it is like trying to compare gold with cobalt, it is impossible and there is no way to connect them.

of course that altcoins are more than profitable at this moment, we all know that.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
April 27, 2018, 01:07:28 AM
Ill just buy altcoins if this coins is have a potential to iincrese the value but need more some search of it if this will be going known to the others. And in a first place if this altcoins it was on the low price must better to grab it and hold it until will be the price go high.
Activity: 182
April 27, 2018, 12:37:05 AM
First try to diversify your investment to avoid risk. Alt coins also performing well. But please do research before you invest. According to your research you can proceed further.
Activity: 77
April 27, 2018, 12:21:54 AM
This can only be based on technical analysis
Or to rely on the specific situation of the market,
We do not know who to buy altcoin at the moment
That is very hard to say
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
Yes. In 2018 it is possible and necessary to buy altcoyins. They all, at least until the autumn will grow in the price. After a strong fall at the beginning of the year, now there is a chance to buy different coins at low prices and make good money on it
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 05:57:40 AM
Right now a good but dangerous moment, BTC went to correction and pulled the majority of altcoins.
Now he is recovering, let's hope that he will not fall any more.  Wink Cool
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 12:35:29 AM
development of current coins lot of experience increased. so by buying an Altcoin, it would be very beneficial. so I advise you to buy Altcoin.
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 25, 2018, 12:21:42 AM
It's time to buy, now it's better to wait for correction. Most likely it will be small since the market is tired of bears. But now is not the best time to buy
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 12:20:27 AM
Altcoin continued to show developments that continue to rise. so by having the Altcoin will be very profitable. I advise you to purchase Altcoin today.
Activity: 197
April 24, 2018, 11:57:52 PM
Purchasing altcoins is genuinely a best thing to be finished amid the seasons of value drop. Clients got one such open door daily prior with larger part of the altcoins going down in esteem. By and by the cost has begun to pump forward giving great benefit. Thought of making a purchase and tragically missed the opportunity.
Activity: 86
April 24, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
o your research and remember to keep your eyes on them. They drop and rise dramatically.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 11:53:28 PM
Buy altcoins is good enough, possible you can get a lot profit of altcoins
because altcoins is easy to pump and yes, altcoins is a promising enough.
Activity: 199
April 24, 2018, 11:51:03 PM
I think you need to explore the cryptocurrency market to find a promising altcoin and invest in it
Activity: 283
April 24, 2018, 11:46:53 PM
Yes please if you need an alternative other than bitcoin then altcoin is the answer. Some altcoins give us a pretty good profit. If you want to invest in altcoin I suggest to buy old altcoin like ETH, LTC and so on, because I think they have a fairly stable value from the new coins that are still very unstable value.
Activity: 221
April 24, 2018, 11:13:32 PM
it is one of the best investment now that could give a huge return. But it just the same with other investment which you have to invest in good project to get return and needs time. Better try to buy altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
Yes you can invest in altcoins. Altcoins are better than equity shares. Altcoins can give 1000x returns and where equity shares cannot. So I suggest you to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 10:55:58 PM
If I think, of course we should invest in altcoin because altcoin is our way to get results quickly, but we have to choose altcoin that really has potential like Etherium, litcoin, eidoo I think it is some altcoin that has a period of  long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
Price movements in stocks one of them is influenced by the performance of companies such as increase / decrease in profits and sales, dividends, or news spread in the public about the state of the company. In the crypto world, unit prices are also strongly influenced by the same thing: increasing and decreasing demand, as well as press circulating in the community. Only in crypto may be higher risk.
Pages:
Jump to: