Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 77. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
In my opinion now is best time to jump in to crypto and buy some potential altcoin because the altcoins now in the strong support area and ready to going up more , some good altcoins that should to buy now like ETH, LTC ,XLM, DASH , NEO, ADA etc. All these coins in my prediction will go higher multiple times. I have no idea with equity share and more focus in crypto, and crypto just started to bullish trend and will be all the times high.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 29, 2018, 04:19:48 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Yes, you must invest in altcoins too because you'll never know how much fortune can bring if the altcoin pumps into its highest value. If prices drop, you can buy ETH as the best altcoin in terms of trading volume, sustainability, and profitability. Many believe that ETH would replace BTC as being the number 1 digital currency on the market today and it is expected to hit at least 3,000$ this year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 03:41:02 AM
you should buy altcoins and consider the risks in investing, you gamble what you can afford to lose, learn about the coin you are going to put money, invest with intelligence and be wise to what are you choosing, not because of greed or someone told you, you have to study for your own good and learn more on how to trade. initially some people give tips to try little amount at first.
Activity: 157
April 28, 2018, 06:04:08 AM
You can invest in altcoins that have promising projects. They will rise in price when their product/app release done, so you can get profit from them. You may also day-trade with the altoins for profit. Go do your research.

I also think that it is necessary to invest only in new promising coins. Old projects are very few people are interested. Cool
yes it is sometimes promising new coins can be profitable because by buying it cheaply, but it took quite a long time to get a big profit.
I think it is better to invest in promising altcoin and have a clear potential for the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:58:06 AM
Better buy altcoins, than not . The real question is which altcoins?
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 05:52:27 AM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity so do not loose time and educate as much as you can about this topic. Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future.There are a lot new and very promising projects. Just find projects with real product aimed on development and not those ones with airy promises
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:31:01 AM
altcoins are always going to be one of the most profitable things to do in order to earn some easy money in a short term. There are a lot of altcoins that can easily make you earn a lot of money in less than a few months.
Activity: 157
April 28, 2018, 05:21:57 AM
You can invest in altcoins that have promising projects. They will rise in price when their product/app release done, so you can get profit from them. You may also day-trade with the altoins for profit. Go do your research.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
if you always wait for the moment to buy, then you can not wait, there will always be something to interfere. so buying altcoins, especially promising, will not commit you to anything Smiley so do not wait for the moment, buy it!
Well sometimes waiting can be the reason for us to be more success.  Imagine if you just buy bitcoin while the price is in the top and you didn't wait for the deepest price you already now lose your money.
Activity: 299
April 28, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
if you always wait for the moment to buy, then you can not wait, there will always be something to interfere. so buying altcoins, especially promising, will not commit you to anything Smiley so do not wait for the moment, buy it!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
April 28, 2018, 04:23:29 AM
There is a say that "if you will TRUST YOURSELF there is a REMEDY behind it.  Why try not to invest on buying altcoins? Just invest if you think if you are comfortable of buying them then go for it.

What? i have not understood a single word of your phrase..

Buying altcoins is the best thing that someone can do, in fact, as soon as i started investing on altcoins i started to earn a lot of money out of them.
Activity: 140
Anonymous warrior
April 28, 2018, 04:21:47 AM
There is a say that "if you will TRUST YOURSELF there is a REMEDY behind it.  Why try not to invest on buying altcoins? Just invest if you think if you are comfortable of buying them then go for it.
Activity: 122
April 28, 2018, 04:16:54 AM
It is up to your decision, but you don't have to. But, you may get pretty much profit by investing to altcoins. Significant point in here is to diversify your investment into various portfolio. Thereby, the risk is degraded to minimum level.
Activity: 314
April 28, 2018, 02:26:34 AM
I think that altcoins must be in your portfolio! If you want to earn, but invest only in bitcoin, this is not entirely correct! Bitcoin will not show any growth that some altcoins can show!
I agree with you! In my opinion, now you should use bitcoin as insurance, and altcoyins as an aggressive part of the portfolio, which can bring in more income than bitcoin!
Activity: 168
April 28, 2018, 02:25:47 AM
its better to invest now in altcoin rather than bitcoin because altcoint still has low value compare to bitcoin.. we just need to research which alt could posibly follow the footstep of bitcoin... in this case we would have a big profit if the coin we chose will reach the position of bitcoin now.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 28, 2018, 02:19:14 AM
I think that altcoins must be in your portfolio! If you want to earn, but invest only in bitcoin, this is not entirely correct! Bitcoin will not show any growth that some altcoins can show!
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 28, 2018, 12:13:01 AM
If seen with the various coin crypto of course we can see the progress obtained in one of the coin crypto is for now I invest in Ethereum when viewed from its significant progress and many investors who invest in it Etherealum may be profitable in the future.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 28, 2018, 12:07:54 AM
Both are the same but a little bit differences because most of equity shares you can learn their performances and they are real in real world. But alt coins also legit and trusted when we found them with working product and real company.
Activity: 168
April 28, 2018, 12:04:13 AM

now a lot of good Altcoins and have a bright future I think you better buy it because it will be very profitable later and if for the investment I suggest choose Ethereum and Neo I think both coins are suitable for your investment.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
There are some highly unstable altcoins whose value is the new altcoin. When you go in and buy altcoin at the right time you can get an unexpected profit, because there is a new altcoin whose growth reaches 500% even more. I think AIT, LALA, PRIX and DAN are very good at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: