Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 80. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
Investing in altcoin is more faster to earn money than you trading only with btc/other crypto.
But if you need long term investment bitcoin is the number one.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:26:43 AM
It is wise to buy altcoins even if we already have bitcoin. Handling multiple altcoins can provide us more possible income. Even if one or two altcoins fail we still have others to lean on.
very good if we do not just rely on one coin, because it makes our chances bigger.
and if the greater the chance then the greater our success. so it would not hurt me to buy altcoin because bitcoin and altcoin have the same chance of success
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 01:06:32 AM
You should investigate and find the best ICO that will give you massive return when you invest. Just like stock market, the stocks may increase and gain profit or it may decrease and loose investment.

I think yes you can buy altcoin because now altcoin prices have declined and I think now is the right time, then we can also buy altcoin as much as possible for the future and you can invest in the long term to get a profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
to buy or invest on altcoin it depends on you alone and also on which altcoin you think will benefit yourself and there is also truth that altcoin requires you to have to buy it
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 06, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
I want to say, it depends you want to choose both also can. but my advice is better invested in altcoin because it is profitable and promising to create your future. but you should also check what altcoin is the best so far. So the possibility of losing your capital decreases. Choose the best program and market before investing.
The typical idea of being here in crypto is either to invest in bitcoins or altcoins im so sure that anyone will not be contented in having only bitcoins and its natural that if you know bitcoins sooner or later you will learn the alternative coins. In order to get a good return of money choose wisely read the informations before you buy any of it.
Activity: 223
April 06, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
I want to say, it depends you want to choose both also can. but my advice is better invested in altcoin because it is profitable and promising to create your future. but you should also check what altcoin is the best so far. So the possibility of losing your capital decreases. Choose the best program and market before investing.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 09:20:27 AM
Now all altcoins depend on the cost of bitcoin, there is not a coin that would have gone up with a falling bitcoin. Therefore, during the red market, investing in altcoins is very risky.
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
Altcoins buy lose sales. All you have to do is start thinking brave without fear.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 02, 2018, 04:49:42 PM
You need to do a lot of research before you decide to buy an altcoin. If you don't do your own research you may end up buying a coin with no future and that would bring you only losses. A good way to see the market to see details for different  altcoins are coinmarketcap and whattomine websites. You should at least buy a coin with good market capitalizon and good roadmap plus an active developers team.
Activity: 24
April 02, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
Altcoins may actually be the future of cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin for various reasons including transaction speed and fees. As Bitcoin is priced really high, entry is hard for those new to cryptocurrencies, and altcoins are much cheaper alternatives.

I would agree with this statement.  Bitcoin was first...so that's why it has traction.  It is not, however, the best functioning currency out there.  Some of these other projects are very promising.  I look at bitcoin as being the Ford Model T of cars.  Sure, it was the first and paved the way for future cars...but it's not as fast as new cars.
Activity: 90
April 02, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
Altcoins may actually be the future of cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin for various reasons including transaction speed and fees. As Bitcoin is priced really high, entry is hard for those new to cryptocurrencies, and altcoins are much cheaper alternatives.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I make investment with altcoins because of the high profitability of the altcoins. My advice for you is you should make investment with altcoins because altcoins can make you rich someday.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
April 02, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
I suggest you to buy these altcoins now because the crypto market value is increasing.

ETH
NEO
NEM
DASH
IOTA

I agree that the coins you chose are very good and with a strong product. I would pay special attention to ETH NEO and XEM. These coins will bring very big profits to their investors! ETH has already brought a huge profit, many of it got rich.
Activity: 116
April 02, 2018, 11:27:27 AM
I suggest you to buy these altcoins now because the crypto market value is increasing.

ETH
NEO
NEM
DASH
IOTA
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 02, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

You have to decide with your own mind and apology. If you want to get high profits by taking high risk, you should buy it without losing time. If you do not have the risk and stress, then investing in subcool is not a logical option. If you want to make a profit by taking low risk, you should avoid the recommendation crypto money market, or just choose crypto money types like Bitcoin, Ethereum. Remember, how much risk is earned. That's why I think twice when investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 11:16:11 AM
People are keep on asking buy or not i would say if your not having confidence dont invest if your really interested do lots of research on high potential coins and invest systematically dont go with greedy or panic mindset both are dangerous while trading.
I think buying altcoin is okay right now, because there are so many altcoins that has lower price now in the market, but my advice is before buying altcoins now, people should choose wisely and only buy an altcoins thas has a future in the market like ethereum and ripple.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 02, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
If you have the money and the balls to buy at this current situation, then buy.  What we can only give is the warning and maybe just to advice you of what could happen in the next few months. Traders today didn't kindly look into what the G20 consider, it might be best to just hold your money for now because you are just going to make the market worse.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 02, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
Of course I would buy altcoins. Especially I would buy a lot of ETH. This coin is really safe and has great potential in the future. I think ETH will soon develop in the best way with the improved and modern blockchain technology. I will invest and patiently wait until the best results.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:53:19 AM
yes when we buy more altcoin especially 5 top coinmarketcap
I am sure this month will recover all altcoin ready
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
you should not first because it's currently I see the movement is still bad and could have you lose your money and important time.
Pages:
Jump to: