Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 81. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
For easy answers, buy and hold ETH, DASH, LTC and do not forget DOGE. This is the time...
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
April 02, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
there are so many Alt coins who have a good potential to gave you big profit as long as you have patience to name the few: ETH, Neo, ADA, NEM, XRP are some  of the coins that has a solid project and can surge anytime soon this coins have already goood record in terms of All time high if you have patience and good entry price there is no doubt this would be a multi bagger in few years
Activity: 14
April 02, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Yes!!! You should invest in altcoins, because it's really modern and promising business! I recommend you to pay attention to the project Red Lanterns. This ICO has a big potential and very interesting main theme. Find out more about the project here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
April 02, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
When we decide to invest in altcoin first note which altcoin is good in the market,The benefits of investing in altcoin are also huge,I think altcoin is nicer and it does not take long to get results
Activity: 138
April 01, 2018, 10:53:15 AM
Yes! is the best time to buy altcoin's because crytpo market value is down so I suggest you to invest it right time now?
Activity: 84
April 01, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
Why not? Any investment has speculation, just learn it and follow your heart.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 10:40:05 AM
Altcoins that are coming out right now in the form of ICOs are a good investment to make in the short term especially during this period of market building and uncertainty, these altcoins are based on the ERC 20 smart contract so there is a less chance than others that they may be fraudulent in nature and hence a good investment to make
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
A very important thing when deciding which altcoin you want to invest in would be the total amount of coins printed as you can see the trend in the cryptocurrency market, most of the coins which have a low number of total coins are valued more than the coins which have billions of coins printed at the same time a good example of this case would be bitcoin and ripple.

Sometimes I use the method you mentioned. I am looking for a total supply of a coin and look at other stuffs such as marketcap, daily volume, and so forth before deciding to choose coin as an investment tool. The fewer the total number of a coin, the more the coins are drawn to be scrutinized.
April 01, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
A very important thing when deciding which altcoin you want to invest in would be the total amount of coins printed as you can see the trend in the cryptocurrency market, most of the coins which have a low number of total coins are valued more than the coins which have billions of coins printed at the same time a good example of this case would be bitcoin and ripple.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
In my opinion, it depends you want to choose both can but my advice is better invested in altcoin because it is profitable and promising to create your future.
Honestly, if you want to save your time to do other thing instead of spend much times to research and follow the price of cryptocurrency, I recommend you should only investing into Bitcoin, only Bitcoin or some top altcoins really help the world in the future. Example Ethereum, Ripple, Monero. Altcoin is so risky, especially for new investor, the profit of altcoin can let the new investor forget the risk can take when investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
At the moment, many subcounts have given the opportunity to buy. many of them lost a lot of value. and we can do good research here and collect good projects.
March 29, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
In my opinion, it depends you want to choose both can but my advice is better invested in altcoin because it is profitable and promising to create your future.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 24, 2018, 11:59:28 PM
It is necessary if you are interested in crypto and want to earn more money by investing in crypto. Expert traders are more interested in buying altcoin than Bitcoin because its value movements tend to be good but depend on the altcoin they buy. Actually, many altcoin have great potential to be used as an investment in one of the best of the altcoin there is Ethereum.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
March 24, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
I have the same question, I want to invest in cryptocurrency, now is the time to buy?
Activity: 70
March 24, 2018, 11:48:27 PM
With altcoin you have to know how to choose good coin to invest, if you choose the coin which is really good investment, otherwise do not invest because you will lose money.
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
from my point of view it depends you want to choose both can but my advice is better invested in altcoin because it is profitable and promising to create your future.
Activity: 126
March 19, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
I find it always appropriate to hold a diverse form of asset, in this case, a diverse holdings of coins. This is a preemptive step to evade devastating losses in the future should there be massive loss.
So I would say that buying altcoins is a perfect strategy, only need to be careful in choosing which to buy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 19, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
i think buy altcoin. ibeleve a lot altcoin have great future

Yes and there are lots of people who became rich because of alt coins. I have also a diversified portfolio which i planned to hold for a couple of months or maybe a year or two because i found great potential on these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
March 19, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
for now, you shouldn't buy altcoins. buy bitcoin instead. its good to buy bitcoin for now, and if the price of bitcoin starts to rise then observe the market if its good to buy or not.
March 19, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

In my opinion, it depends on you, but I recommend buying Altcoin to be your investment. Because investment will benefit you in the future
Pages:
Jump to: