Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 82. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:19:57 AM
now i think you shoudn't buy altcoin,buy eth and btc,it is very risky to buy altcoin,if market increase again,btc and eth will grow up first and then altcoin grow up
Activity: 87
March 19, 2018, 03:13:03 AM
Buy altcoins but before you buy you must check the purpose of this coin. Also, study its stats in order for you to know when is the right time to buy that coin. In order for you to gain big profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
It depends on the timing. U could buy any altcoins before about 12 hours ago( notice my post time ), but now it is not suitable to buy. Buying in the dump and sell in the flying.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
In my opinion, it depends you want to choose both of them but my suggestion could be better invested in altcoin because it is lucrative and promising to create your future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 18, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Investments in altcoyins are carried out at their own peril and risk! It is necessary to be very careful in choosing a project for investment! How not to lose money and choose the right project, there are a lot of topics on the forum ... Or just participate in Bounty project campaigns. This will reduce your risks to zero!
Activity: 65
March 18, 2018, 08:52:23 AM
Sure, try BPS an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 05:55:39 AM
In my opinion, it depends you want to choose both of them but my suggestion could be better invested in altcoin because it is lucrative and promising to create your future.
Activity: 28
February 28, 2018, 04:45:34 PM
Consider altcoins investment in a broad and diversified investment strategy.

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

Investment in tokens of a product company at the very beginning of its way is a great idea worth of looking into. According to what I know, I think that it's nice to look at SCHT. Their ICO is scheduled for April or May 2018. But now they're holding the pre-ICO, so tokens with a discount and additional bonuses are available. Anyway, you can find everything here:
https://smartchain.io/
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
February 28, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
No doubt. It is necessary if you are a wise investor. Altcoins are a part of new-age technology, a part of future. Development of crypto is inevitable. Prices will be higher - you'll be richer.
Activity: 126
February 28, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
Rule#1 in investment: 'always try to diversify your holdings'.....So the answer is Yes! Don't only put all your investment in BTC....Try to diversify as much as you can.
But definitely, do your own due diligence exercise in full before jumping in and investing in any alt Coins.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
February 27, 2018, 11:30:21 AM
i think buy altcoin. ibeleve a lot altcoin have great future
You know what you are saying?? Your opinion should be backed on by some reasoning not on the day how you feel.
Either don't give other any investment opinion or say the reasoning behind it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
i think buy altcoin. ibeleve a lot altcoin have great future
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 02:34:43 AM
it should be necessary for now the supply of marketing is on the rise. looking at market conditions like this is indeed a chance to invest. for now please use coin ripple, because the marketing level is quite high. I have seen the coin marketing charts.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
You will buy altcoins or not it depends on your own interests, but I suggest you should buy altcoin which you think is good and gives you big advantage. Because by buying altcoin it is a future investment of you.
EMV
Activity: 183
February 27, 2018, 01:32:47 AM
The main criterion by which you have to be guided more or less precisely to define whether the new altcoin will shoot or not is the technology lying in him and also the sensation level raised on the Internet. The sphere of cryptocurrencies still plainly hasn't managed to reach television (especially in the countries of the former Soviet Union) and therefore if you suddenly hear that you on this or that channel have suddenly begun to broadcast about a new revolutionary virtual coin, then it is a right way to success.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 01:16:23 AM

It seems Now is the best time to collect your basket and filling your wallets from alts, they will raise more and more, but frist of all please check the status and then buy them
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:10:19 AM
People are keep on asking buy or not i would say if your not having confidence dont invest if your really interested do lots of research on high potential coins and invest systematically dont go with greedy or panic mindset both are dangerous while trading.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 367
February 27, 2018, 12:41:47 AM
in my opinion, if we want to invest money in long term  its not wrong to buy altcoin, It's much more profitable, but before invest you should to research and learn about the altcoins you think it is promising and bring you good returns and find the best ICO that will give good profit return when you invest
Pages:
Jump to: