Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 93. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
January 20, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
Altcoins are also a good buy and an alternative cryptocurrency investment aside from bitcoin, and I think they have more potential compared to bitcoin since their price is much lower compared to bitcoin some altcoins have become much more stable also in terms of growth in value. Right now I am planning to hold atleast top 5 atlcoin in the coinmarketcap since bitcoins price is crashing lately.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
January 20, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
Invest in Alt Coins is very good.
It's kinda safe to invest on alt coins. There are chances of losing money but still, we make more money..  Wink

What's safe about it? I don't think it's safe at all. Actually it's one of the highest risk instrument in finance sector.
High risk = high reward, that's why we love it. But there is almost no regulation, you might lose all your money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
January 20, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
I suggest in buying some altcoins like digibyte and electroneum. It can give you more profit than you would expect
I think buying altcoins is still worth it to do because there are many altcoins that can help us to have a lot of money in the future and i believe that if we will buy a great altcoin we will surely get a lot of money and profit jist like buying ethereum and ripple both of this altcoin can really help us to be successful.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
January 20, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
Invest in Alt Coins is very good.
It's kinda safe to invest on alt coins. There are chances of losing money but still, we make more money..  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 09:35:31 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Your post was in September. I hope you have bought altcoins after that and have made good profit.
If you are asking if you should buy now, I would say be careful to choose the right one, since the good time is gone.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
January 20, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
Buying altcoins is a plus. But be very careful in choosing an altcoin to support. For me, it is way better to study first the coin than buying because it is trending. And holding it for long term is also better than making small profit and having stress daily because of waiting for the right time to buy or sell.
but for today it is Bitcoin that is one of the most promising for long-term storage to get a good profit in the future. But if you analyze the last month, then I doubt the bitcoin a bit, because it's better to vote for the altcoin or ETH ratings.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 20, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
Buying altcoins is a plus. But be very careful in choosing an altcoin to support. For me, it is way better to study first the coin than buying because it is trending. And holding it for long term is also better than making small profit and having stress daily because of waiting for the right time to buy or sell.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous crypto which has a great potential to grow, being now less than a dollar.
Is called BitcoinZ and is based on ZClassic. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:

https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY

Have a nice day!
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 20, 2018, 08:38:35 AM
You can invest in altcoins if you want. It's upon to you. But I can suggest some altcoins & they are Waves, Ethereum, DCT etc. I think they are very good for investment. But after all the risks is yours. Thanks.
Activity: 190
January 20, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
I think that in the next few years we have a great opportunity to earn money on altcoins. So this is an excellent chance to use. I'm actively buying altcoins now.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 20, 2018, 07:04:01 AM
Buy altcoin that you think  not a shitcoin. Since most altcoins today are scamcoin and shitcoin, So to find out what is a good coin you need to investigate thoroughly. It's better to invest in altcoin because when price gets higher then you will earn more.
Activity: 70
January 20, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
altcoins are not necessarily promising in investing yet it is an option, for me altcoins is an amazing investment after ICO Smiley

what do u mean? does the price post ico increase or not? maybe not always?
Activity: 114
January 20, 2018, 06:42:33 AM
altcoins are not necessarily promising in investing yet it is an option, for me altcoins is an amazing investment after ICO Smiley
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 06:37:46 AM
Now this very good time to buy altcoins. Many altcoins growth will increase at the end of this year.
f69
Activity: 175
January 20, 2018, 05:23:10 AM
This is the right time to buy altcoin. I suggest you:
Neo
Deeponion
Verge
Vechain
Icom
and others
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 20, 2018, 04:33:27 AM
If you come to invest in a promising altcoin, it can make you rich quicker depending on the performance of the coin and your investment. But not all coins will go to the moon as the others, that is why you need to do some research on which coin to invest in and that coins are volatile, chances are, you will win, or you will lose. You need to be ready when any of that happens to you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 04:10:43 AM
Now we have to come up with a cold head to buy new altcoins, time has passed, and we have to watch the results - why we bought them
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I think that those crypto-currencies that are on the bitfinex exchange, for example NEO, will soar. He already took off 10 times
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 20, 2018, 04:01:23 AM
And now is a very favorable time for buying altcoins, almost all of them fell 2-3 times in price and not buy now means to admit a big mistake

You need information for the altcoin you will check the coin market place. Then you will get more information. You will know the coin. It help to plan to work and proces. Altcoin also change the prices any time. It time peocess. It will connect the all country peoples. So it help to plan to work and invest.  You will buy altcoin you will check the prices list then you will buy on time. It time to changing proces.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
And now is a very favorable time for buying altcoins, almost all of them fell 2-3 times in price and not buy now means to admit a big mistake
Pages:
Jump to: