Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 12. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 16
September 02, 2018, 11:34:15 AM
I think now is a good price for investment in Ethereum. Price bounced from  $280 and start to recover from downtrend movement.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 02, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
ETH is not bad investment. I'm sure that price will be recovered because ETH becomes like any monopoly. In this case ETH don't have competitors. NEO, Waves, Vechain, Icon, Stellar, Stratis, Ardor try to make own ICO platform. But today we one only working really - ETH
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
buying ethereum at this time in my opinion is good, because now the ethereum price is down, and reselling after prices rise again.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
No, ethereum doesn't die. Don't look at ethereum any time soon, but look at it in the long run, because in the long run the market will be stable and if you buy when prices fall then it gives you a better profit in the future. Make choices that interest you in the future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 02, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
I'm Still holding Ethereum trying my luck and what will happen in End of 2018.
Try to buy ETH now as long it is cheap
Because th price will comeback this ber months
I also bought ETH for 500$ and it dropped to 290$. I am quite sad when my property has lost 50% but in this market i will not lose if i have not sold. So I keep going and hold 2019 sure the price will be over 1000$
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 02, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
I'm Still holding Ethereum trying my luck and what will happen in End of 2018.
Try to buy ETH now as long it is cheap
Because th price will comeback this ber months
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 10:21:58 AM
Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase additional ETH while the price is still low so you do not regret it in the future. As long as the ICO projects are still there, no worries at all because Ethereum will still be in demand.
Activity: 62
September 02, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
Theres no reason not to buy ethereum at this low price from the market the favor is on us, we knew how far when it bounce back the price on the market  this coin is one of the most promising coin as of this moment so if you want to gain more profit buy it now..
Activity: 434
September 02, 2018, 09:11:51 AM
I buy more ethereum and also bitcoin . Because this two is the most popular tokens so there's a big chance that there value will be back to normal again and become alive again.
very good if you buy a lot of bitcoin and ethereum,
because indications of bitcoin and ethereum will rise again at the end of the year
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 02, 2018, 07:58:01 AM
Our current situation is like a bull signal. Personally, I am collecting the opportunity. Expectations from the market are positive.
Activity: 556
September 02, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
Just be patient and still believe in ETH as long as bitcoin was existing ETH will survive too, at the present ETH was in the very low price but i think sooner ETH will recover in the price too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
Much better to buy more ethereum now and hold until next year..I believed ethereum will pump again because some altscoin users are using smart contract which is altscoin exchange to ethereum..just my opinion:)

the current market of crypto currency is plunged into chaos. All the talk is only about how great the crypto currencies will be in the future - not very realistic
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
If you want to buy some Etherium this the right time to buy. Cause now etherium price is very low. After price rise you can't buy it at this low again. So take your position now.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 02, 2018, 05:54:40 AM
I will buy ETH because now ETH is quite cheap, in my opinion we should focus on buying and holding, because in my opinion, the price of the coin will recover again later this year, then ETH will rise
Activity: 344
September 02, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
I think it is a good time to buy ETH, and you have to believe that ETH is impossible to die. If ETH is dead, it will be a huge blow to the entire encryption world, and the whole market will be crumbling.
Activity: 91
September 02, 2018, 04:54:56 AM
Ethereum is a reliable and valuable coin.For two weeks the price of Ethereum is below $300.Now the price ethereum is $296.So now you can buy Ethereum.
Activity: 203
September 02, 2018, 04:02:49 AM
Undoubtedly buying ETH at this time is a very good investment strategy, the reason is actually very simple, that is, ETH's current price is low enough, and once the price of ETH rebounds, i am convinced that this rebound will not be small.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 04:00:01 AM
Currently Ethereum no decent competition in addition to NEO, and lately NEO has a big problem with network congestion.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 02:54:17 AM
the price of eth is really cheap now, I am going to buy some too! When the next bull market comes, I believe that its price can be increased by several times easily.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
My point is that you should buy ETH. The price of ETH is really very low compared to its value and influence. ETH has some minor issues about balance, but I think it will soon be adjusted and soon back to the bull cycle as of the end of 2017.

I watched the market for several days and it can be concluded that many users are buying the etherium. Of course this says about the platform's prospects, But why does not the market react to such active investments in the etherium?
Pages:
Jump to: