Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 13. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
My point is that you should buy ETH. The price of ETH is really very low compared to its value and influence. ETH has some minor issues about balance, but I think it will soon be adjusted and soon back to the bull cycle as of the end of 2017.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
September 01, 2018, 11:53:52 AM
Actually, I still trust ETH, but if you want to invest in Ethereum you have to think carefully because now ETH is not good in the crypto market. You must have a plan in advance in taking a stand.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
September 01, 2018, 11:42:21 AM
I buy more ethereum and also bitcoin . Because this two is the most popular tokens so there's a big chance that there value will be back to normal again and become alive again.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

As for me, it is actually the best time for us to buy and purchase more ethereum for us to earn better. We should value ethereum as long as it is low because as it did last year, it would surely give us a good profit through holding. Ethereum which is next to bitcoin could give us a good gain.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
In my opinion, we should buy ETH, because the ETH price is quite low, maybe in a short time they will grow again, then it is a chance for us to get rich from this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 08:49:00 AM
I think Ethereum is one of the top coins where we can invest because this is one of the top listed and most profitable altcoins on the market after Bitcoin. It's time to buy Ethereum now, because sooner or later Ethereum prices will rise again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
I think you should wait ETH price under $ 250
I think at the moment is not good at ETH really
needed one correction correctness of ETH to revive it

Why are you so pessimistic? Do you really think that Ethereum will continue its fall? Hope, you are not right at all. As for me, I have bought ETH altcoins this week again as I believe that this crypto will become the gainer #1 soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:00:11 AM
I don't recommend buying Ethereum. Many smart contracts now have fatal flaws. I suggest you choose another coin.
Code is only as good as the people who wrote it. If a smart contract has a flaw, it is the fault of either the programmer not understanding fully the underlying runtime of the system, or just plain negligence. Eth is strong, with great ICOs such as MeVu.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
we're Radio, online!
September 01, 2018, 06:58:55 AM
It all depends on your desire, we all know the ETH market is still unstable and tends to decline. I only give advice don't buy EH for now. But if you want to buy ETH now it would be better if you only buy a portion of your capital not entirely to minimize losses that might occur.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
This case is certainly risky, but it's your life and your decisions on this coin CAA pic of you is good and almost stable, but to solve them you need all of yourself, because there are many drugys good coins.
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 03:30:54 AM
I don't recommend buying Ethereum. Many smart contracts now have fatal flaws. I suggest you choose another coin.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
September 01, 2018, 02:56:30 AM
Entry point is prime right now for the next few days to weeks, maybe months if the entire space blasts off again.
Activity: 854
September 01, 2018, 12:15:37 AM
if you feel the need then buy. now every bounty we get requires ethereum to be able to send tokens. so because of that, in addition to actual investment, ethereum is also a necessity
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
August 31, 2018, 11:22:34 PM
looks like eth will follow the doge coin and storiqa that has recovered
I think Eth will go to $ 500 soon
Activity: 805
August 31, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
If you have made a decision by the time you started this tread you can already see a tiny bit of profit drom your investment l. As to what I remembered althose were the time that ETH was really low and buying it at that point will promise a great profit when it moon.
Prices really matters in the world of investment, this is a tool to determine if you are losing or gaining. Mostly we look into its lowest price and then buy,  though it is good idea but it wasted more times waiting for it.  Prices fluctuations is inevitable, and it is better to take the opportunity to have some even if not the cheapest price in the market that of wasting a lot of time without nothing happen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:15:50 PM
If you have made a decision by the time you started this tread you can already see a tiny bit of profit drom your investment l. As to what I remembered althose were the time that ETH was really low and buying it at that point will promise a great profit when it moon.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 07:47:56 PM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

The investment in ETH should be invested when the ETH rate is at the lowest possible level. The Ethereum Exchange rate at the moment is $ 283, not at $ 250 but you can invest to make a profit in the short-term. Forecast next month the market rate will rebind.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 31, 2018, 07:43:20 PM
Don't buy Ethereum.
Wait until market conditions improve and Ethereum shows signs of rising prices.
It has been several months since Ethereum experienced a price decline and made me doubt about the price of Ethereum.
Those who wait long, may not notice an opportunity that eludes. Now the price of the Ether is very low. It's foolish to give up the opportunity to buy at that price. Even if the price drops to $200, sooner or later it will rise again. Ether coin number two in the top of all crypto currencies. To date, no other such project has even approached the popularity and significance to the Ether. So your words don't make much sense.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
August 31, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
Ethereum is currently experiencing a deep downturn, ethereum prices fell below $ 300, and in my opinion this is an opportunity for all of us, especially fans of ethereum to have the opportunity to buy ethereum at a fairly cheap price, because as we know, ethereum is the best altcoin when this, which has a pretty good price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 01:42:14 PM
Sure. I suggest you invest as quickly as you can. The drop history is past now. Now at the moment is the best time for buy or invest in Ethereum. You must know if the Bitcoin price start for going up then ethereum also start for up. Now etehreum is under 300$. It means if you invest or buy now then can make a good amount of profit. I don’t think that ethreum price can be drop more. Because already it was below 260$. Now it is 280$.
Pages:
Jump to: