Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 15. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
In my opinion, it should be the right time to buy as much ETH as possible, then hold until the market price stabilizes. And I am sure that by the end of 2018 BTC and ETH prices will recover.
Activity: 37
August 30, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
Well, today we see people discussing the Ethereum accident, many Ethereum price predictions tend to look skeptical about it. But, as we know, many consider Ethereum as a land of cryptocurrency, so many things are built on it.

Therefore, it is difficult to imagine that Ethereum would fall without recovering afterward. With this, it means that if Ethereum falls, I'm sure the price will rise again. Ethereum is worth to invest in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
August 30, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
Ethereum is one of the top cryptocurrencies and have already found wide application for sale of tokens and the creation of smart contracts so it can safely be bought on the part of the deposit.
I would not recommend immediately on the market to enter ethereum it is better to wait for at least an upward trend and only then start slowly to gain a position. Now the price of ethereum below does not hold any levels, it can still fall lower.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 30, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
Ethereum is one of the top cryptocurrencies and have already found wide application for sale of tokens and the creation of smart contracts so it can safely be bought on the part of the deposit.
ETH is the best altcoin that investors can buy and hold during this period because it will rise very strongly when the cryptocurrency market bounces back. I believe that investors will have a way to choose the best time to buy on ETH because in the future it will increase very strongly. I hope ETH can reach $ 2,000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Stake-Primedice
August 30, 2018, 04:06:42 AM
One vote for eth. I pick up eth too . When some coin down too much that will up so high =)) just wait for that moment. But it will take some months
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 30, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
buying ethereum is a good option as we know that ethereum can increase in the future so while the price is down too deep, we can buy much ethereum and hold it until the price increase back. we don't have to buy 1 ethereum but we can buy a small portion of ethereum like we buy bitcoin and we can wait for a while and if the price is down, then we can continue to buy more ethereum. but you can avoid buying ethereum if you think the price now still too expensive and you want to wait for the price to gets deeper so you can buy at the very low price.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 11:30:59 PM
Currently I like to invest in ethereum the most because I believe that the market will bring me many good luck as well as they will give me more confidence in the price and profit they will make me more profitable.
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 10:54:18 PM
Eth has been here since a long time and has a real worth in the crypto world. As second to bitcoin and having a great developer and community. I can say that Eth is a buy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 29, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
Buying ETH is a good investment you that you can have and since its market price is also down, it will be a wasted opportunity if you don't buy on it. Ethereum is also considered as one of the best cryptos for long term hold because of its use case.
The price of ethereum in terms of bitcoin is really cheap and there is a high chance that the price is not going to get any better, so if you really like to take advantage of the opportunities that present themselves, then this is the moment to buy ethereum, I know that it may seem risky because ethereum has crashed a lot more than most coins but eventually its price is going to be many times higher than the right now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 29, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

I really do believed that now is the right time for us to buy some Ethereum while is in cheap price, because bear seasons a days from now is coming and we don't know what will happen though it is just my speculations only but nothing to loose if we do it. As much as I can I will buy in accordance what I can afford to buy then hold.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
Lots of people make a same question about ethereum buy or not. At the moment people buy different type of altcoin but some people want to buy ethereum. If you want to buy ethereum so I am always suggest to buy ethereum. You can buy at the moment because I think it is a perfect time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 29, 2018, 03:43:43 AM
Ethereum is not dying for me. Because I believe they prefer only to the big pump will happen in the next few months and few years. Thousands of dollars price are possible to happen to ether and possible to become the next bitcoin. And buy a lot of ethereum now because price is only a hundreds dollars only and that is good opportunity now.

Why you choose etherem and not easy to die it's because ethereum have a lot of partners like ICO who are using ethereum to purchase token or altcoins.
Activity: 340
August 29, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
Market is bleak and going down. causing ETH to drop significantly from the beginning of the year. But this is probably the opportunity to buy more ETH with a lot cheaper than the end of 2017. Buy and hold ETH for a long period of time. I believe you will not be disappointed that ETH is the best investment after the bitcoin.
Activity: 280
August 29, 2018, 02:49:32 AM
I think you should wait ETH price under $ 250
I think at the moment is not good at ETH really
needed one correction correctness of ETH to revive it
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 02:21:40 AM
of course if you have money then buy ethereum now because now the market has begun to show good things so you will have the opportunity to be able to get profit, don't hesitate
Activity: 420
August 29, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
I still buy it because eth must be used in transactions in erc20 wallet, it is very sad to see the decline in eth prices which is almost 70%, but actually they are very good and reasonable if their prices are also determined by the bitcoin trend. there is nothing wrong with this coin and they still have many holders.
you are right all this happened because many fuds were spread yesterday, and to return the value is very difficult, I personally still buy eth and hold it in the local exchange

I find ETH to be the coin we need to hold it for the next year. This year it can still rise by 50 - 100% in coming months and 2019 may be the much better year than 2018. So if you do not require money than holding it is a better option as you will make money in some months only now.

Holding ETH in long term is always good because we have seen many ups and downs in terms of ETH price, now it is the right time for the investors to invest in ETH and hold it for another year because there might be a huge change in the next year for ETH. Surely the price of ETH will increase.
Activity: 116
August 29, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
In my opinion, it is good to buy eth now while the market is down, and other currencies. And hold it when the market goes up.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 29, 2018, 01:04:27 AM
I still buy it because eth must be used in transactions in erc20 wallet, it is very sad to see the decline in eth prices which is almost 70%, but actually they are very good and reasonable if their prices are also determined by the bitcoin trend. there is nothing wrong with this coin and they still have many holders.
you are right all this happened because many fuds were spread yesterday, and to return the value is very difficult, I personally still buy eth and hold it in the local exchange

I find ETH to be the coin we need to hold it for the next year. This year it can still rise by 50 - 100% in coming months and 2019 may be the much better year than 2018. So if you do not require money than holding it is a better option as you will make money in some months only now.
Activity: 114
August 29, 2018, 12:57:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: