Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 10. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117
April 02, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
During rip-roaring bull markets, like we’re experiencing now, buying low and selling high, should be our undertaking. But after months of studying the market, i've come up to the most logical conclusion; that is to buy low and hold. This way it’s impossible to ever lose

If you must buy low and hold you must be sure it's an all-time-low, otherwise you will keep buying in the lows for a terrible coin.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
April 02, 2018, 09:34:54 AM
I'm buying NEO under 50 USD, ETH under 380 USD, waiting for BTC to buy under 6000 USD.
Smart people buy from dip, scared people sell from dip. There is a big difference.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:31:09 AM
That is what happens in any investment. We buy at a low price and will resell it at high prices. so we will benefit. I bought some altcoin (ETH and NEO)
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 02, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
That is the general style and strategy of getting more profits in the market. I wouldn't have it any
other way, but it's not everyday you get the opportunity to do so. If ever you do get to purchase
coins at low prices, the time to sell them is also an uncertainty since prices change abruptly and
quickly. But with every passing price dips, is an opportunity for people to step it up, a lot are waiting
for this kind of situations, me include. I tend to buy more on Bitcoins and Ethereum. Considering
the present market situation, buying low is considerably a smart move the next part is a test of
patience, it's time to hold until prices improve much more.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 02, 2018, 08:40:49 AM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!"  

What are you buying now?
Yes, buying low and selling is the best way to earn maximum profit in crypto currency trading or investment but all coin worth such logic. So, I'm buy bitcoin and investing into promising ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
April 01, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
It is not easy to say that we can not know ceiling and base in this market. If the graphs are correct, the decline is not over yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 04:42:58 PM
During rip-roaring bull markets, like we’re experiencing now, buying low and selling high, should be our undertaking. But after months of studying the market, i've come up to the most logical conclusion; that is to buy low and hold. This way it’s impossible to ever lose.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 01, 2018, 04:32:27 PM
since nothing is low at the moment i am buying nothing.

being lower doesn't mean they are low.
being lower means they are getting dumped and the dump has not yet ended so it is not a wise choice to start buying while the dump is ongoing. you need to wait first for the dumps to finish and then when you were nearly sure that the bottom was reached and also the pump was coming then you buy. but both of these conditions has to be met first.
Tracing out the bottom would really be an endless question or presumption and as a trader and investor we wont even know if we do hit up the bottom which i do believe that every decision would be made do still requires some guts or intuition.We can base our actions with out own view specially on looking at the chart. Market is way to unpredictable but if we do have basis on our actions like using technical tools then it might somehow help us. Buy low and sell high is just a basic thing but would really be hard to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2018, 03:59:02 PM
It's very easy to say but very difficult to do. We can not guess what will happen tomorrow with the crypto market, so we often make mistakes. I think that in order to reduce their number we must have a lot of experience in trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
April 01, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
Crypto market work on similar nature of Buy low and sell high simple funda in crypto market due to speculation we cant expect technical analysis to work

It would be work for day traders but really bitcoin hodlers will not sell the bitcoins all the time even the bitcoin price reach to peak value in the market. So you need to have own rules about selling the bitcoin or whatever alts you have now.
Trading discussion section this is been written all the threads saying buy at low and sell at high, do you know miners who have early time only hold the high amount of bitcons with them. If you spent the crypto early in 2020 you will surely hate yourself about that time price for sure.
Activity: 406
April 01, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
I don't know if it's a good time to buy, every time I buy it keeps going lower and lower. I feel like there is no bottom, they said buy the dip but this is an endless dip..damn crypto is really crazy
This kind of situation making stressful, isn't it. All the theory that we usually to using it was mistaken one by one. That's true, nowadays market going crazy. I will take good advise, just wait good signal to buying it, means not to rush taking a decision while anything can be happen in just hours.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
Crypto market work on similar nature of Buy low and sell high simple funda in crypto market due to speculation we cant expect technical analysis to work
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
yes everyone should say buy low and sell when high
I only buy BTC and ETH because both are very good for investing
and I do not want to take the risk by buying another coin
You can make profit at altcoin as well, but for long investment I agree best choice would be btc and eth
Activity: 380
April 01, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
Prices are very low right now. so we are in full purchase. Hopefully in a short time again we see a big rise and all investors can profit again. I think so we will see 10k dollars again in april Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!"  

What are you buying now?
Not everyone has enough throw around money to invest in the crypto market whenever it falls down .If I had some seriousomey in my hands I would go for vechain now.Solid for future

I agree! For a long time you can buy!
You can also buy and hold CARDANO!
They will show themselves well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 01, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
Not everyone has enough throw around money to invest in the crypto market whenever it falls down .If I had some seriousomey in my hands I would go for vechain now.Solid for future
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 01, 2018, 09:22:18 AM
Yeah but with the actual market, it is pretty difficult to buy low and sell high, i am not being pesimist, but we all know that altcoins are going down at this moment.

Maybe if we can wait a little and buy at the bottom, it woult be a very good move to be honest.

Everyone has their own differences of opinion or predictions of each, the coins they pick, and responds to many things related to the price and that can affect it. At this point, it's a bit difficult to rely on certain coins because the price is really in down trend. However, for Btc and Eth, I think it still has a higher chance of reaching even higher values.
For me, I'm not buying yet., I'm still holding some coins and earn bitcoin in several ways.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
Everyone has their own differences of opinion or predictions of each, the coins they pick, and responds to many things related to the price and that can affect it. At this point, it's a bit difficult to rely on certain coins because the price is really in down trend. However, for Btc and Eth, I think it still has a higher chance of reaching even higher values.
For me, I'm not buying yet., I'm still holding some coins and earn bitcoin in several ways.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
April 01, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
Define low and high, because there is plenty of room to buy at 0 and to sell at infinite. Not a good strategy buying something non existent and never selling Cheesy

In trading this is common scenario, when the price is low obviously we can buy bitcoin. If you want to make profit with cryptocurrency you have to hold it and wait for long term to sell. Then only the profit will me more than invest. Now the price is low better you can buy now and save the bitcoin for future. Once the price is increase to high if you think that is profit then you can sell.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
April 01, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
Define low and high, because there is plenty of room to buy at 0 and to sell at infinite. Not a good strategy buying something non existent and never selling Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: