Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 8. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 10:57:19 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?

for me we can not say that the coin we want to buy it is already at a high price, if the price we can say it is already at a high price, could rise again and even higher again at the highest price level, so if we really want invest or trade we should never hesitate to buy that the price of the coin is already at the highest price level, the price of the coin can rise again and there is no limit, that's my opinion.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 02:41:26 AM
 Grin Absolutely, I also believe in buy low and sell high!

And currently I have invested in AGRI tokens by Blockgrain.io, it's an Australian company. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool.
These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me. They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to the main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focus on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

You can get some tokens by promoting them on social media..If interested their BlockGrain.io bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 11:51:10 PM
If the price of all the coins are in a high State of all, what will be purchased?

the principle of buying low and selling high is not always able to apply. If the coin is in a State to ride on and still based on the principle that can never achieve what you want.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

What are you buying now?

this is really good quotes,
but, how to found "low" and how to found "High", its depends on your personal analysis
when somebody said this is the bottom, the others said "no the price will go down more"
so, trust your own predictions
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 11:40:03 PM
It is a good method if it can really be applied literally. The system slows down the system's feasibility during fluctuations in whaling movements and stock market trading.
sometimes theory is easier when compared to the practice that is happening. when we want to hold our assets for a long time, but are plagued with emergency needs that can not be delayed
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 02, 2018, 10:45:16 PM
Why again a useless topic with some basic rule in the title... Can I create a topic named "earn from crypto" or maybe "bitcoin is cute"?
Everyone here understands that to get profit you should buy cheap sell expensive, it is so basic rule, not only for crypto, but for all the commerce. Even primary school students get this when they resell sigarettes to their classmates, so why is it here, in this forum?

It would be much better if anyone could explain here how to know whether it's already low enough to buy and high enough to sell, how to use technical analysis, etc.
Activity: 714
May 02, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

What are you buying now?

For me, this is recommended if we just can predict the trend of the market price movement so that we could determine if when is the right time to buy or trade our coins but as of now the prices are very unpredictable because if sometimes you buy the dip but it dips more losing your investments and sometimes you sell at the current high price but after you sold your coins the price rise up more in bullish mode.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 08:16:02 PM
During rip-roaring bull markets, like we’re experiencing now, buying low and selling high, should be our undertaking. But after months of studying the market, i've come up to the most logical conclusion; that is to buy low and hold. This way it’s impossible to ever lose

If you must buy low and hold you must be sure it's an all-time-low, otherwise you will keep buying in the lows for a terrible coin.

I will hold bitcoin in the next few years until the price is higher, so I will get more profit. And I will wait for the cheap price, and I will buy what we need because for me, bitcoin price will always increase in the future
Activity: 546
April 03, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
It is a good method if it can really be applied literally. The system slows down the system's feasibility during fluctuations in whaling movements and stock market trading.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 03, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
in this long dip, i divided my investments in  omisego 30%, 15 %ethereum , 5 % in appcoin and 50% in bitcoin. im bullish this will be a good investments!
Activity: 448
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
April 03, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
Logically it looks good 'cheap buy, expensive sell' but things change when it comes to implementation. Predicting and forecasting a crypto money to which level it will fall or rise will require serious research and patience. It's really hard to provide both.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 03, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

What are you buying now?
I am buying Bitcoin, Ethereum and some anon coins right now.

Will buy first tranches and buy more and more on every dip.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 05:28:48 AM
this is the most I've been waiting for for a low price because now it's time I save my bitcoin more, because the current market condition is red, so I can restrain some time I'll get more bitcoin. because I know the price of bitcoin salalu rises higher than the current price.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
April 03, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
The market is in a state of recovery.Except you want to hodl, shorting the marketing can be very dangerous at the moment. The current state of the market is an opportunity in disguise to bag some coins that were hitherto expensive. Stick to you strategy and what works for you
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:16:35 AM
Buy low and sell high, buy support and sell resistance. Buy rumors sell news. Smiley It's pretty easy rules, but quite difficult to apply. It requires a good knowledge of the market cycles, trends, FA and TA. Making money in crypto isn't that easy...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 05:14:46 AM

What are you buying now?
buy low sell high is not a good strategy at the present time. You know, the crypto market is recovering a bit and the price of the altcoins is not much volatile.
So that strategy will not bring too much profit for us. Long-term strategy will be a smart decision. buy and hold. We need to hold on for a long time to get things resilient. At that time, the profit would be huge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

What are you buying now?
"Buy low, Sell High!"  is thing all traders expect, it was a motto for traders but in fact it's not easy like we say and think. How to know the price at that time is low or high. Today, the price is lower than yesterday but it doesn't mean tomorrow the price can't lower. I saw that most of new traders will do the opposite: " Buy high, Sell low"  Grin . To able to buy low, sell high you need much knowledge about technical analysis, control emotion.... At the moment, I think a lot of altcoins can be bought because the price of them is very cheap and they quite can be bullish in the next two months. I advise you should choose altcoins in Top 10.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
April 03, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

What are you buying now?
Everyone does that, but sometimes such rules do not work, you need to come up with an exception. And after buying and falling in a panic, do not sell, as it is now with many. Others do not want to do anything at all, waiting for better times. But there are coins that were in the green zone during the general crisis, for example, lisk. Not perfect, but it attracts.

I think this stratefy is ok at this time when the market is falling, but we should know that this will not work well as the market rising, its easy to lose our coins due to we cant buy back
Activity: 156
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
April 03, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

What are you buying now?
Everyone does that, but sometimes such rules do not work, you need to come up with an exception. And after buying and falling in a panic, do not sell, as it is now with many. Others do not want to do anything at all, waiting for better times. But there are coins that were in the green zone during the general crisis, for example, lisk. Not perfect, but it attracts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 01:11:47 AM
While the low prices, I might want to buy the ethereum. at a low price will be an advantage because it is a nice coin ethereum and potentially high will become increasingly large as bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: