Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 9. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:45:47 AM
Expanse is at an amazing $1.34 each, they were over $9 just 3 months ago

Loci is at an incredibly low 8.5 cents each, they were over 86 cents each just 2 months ago and it had an ICO price of 25 - 77 cents each so there's little incentive to sell
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
Now is the time to buy all your money. Many experts are waiting for the trend reversal in the near future.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 09:30:26 PM
we do not know where the benchmark to buy at low prices. just speculation only .. if there is a low price we buy.what the price will rise.can still be down again so to benchmark buy low price seen from where?
Just speculation market and your feeling
indeed we at crypto can not buy coins with benchmark cheap price, maybe the price that we consider cheap it can all decrease again, so we can analyze it, so hard to can benchmark cheap price for us buy it, what else the market situation like this, so it is more difficult for us to analyze will buy or sell it.
Activity: 99
April 02, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
This is especially appropriate for longterm good coins Smiley But if we look and review that in all crypto years ago, that buy only good coins and can buy after ico - price down when market not stable..
Activity: 238
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 02, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?

wow, now there are many good coins by cheap prices. All depends from your strategy : risky or safely. For example you can buy safely coins - dash, eth, zec, xem, xrp, trx, ada. And more risky coins like: ont, drgn, zrx, ocn, kin. Now Market prices are very comfortable for buying but we have one think which repulse many investors and traders- we dont know where is the end of bottom.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
April 02, 2018, 03:32:03 PM
we do not know where the benchmark to buy at low prices. just speculation only .. if there is a low price we buy.what the price will rise.can still be down again so to benchmark buy low price seen from where?
Just speculation market and your feeling
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
April 02, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
That is what many did. Some grab the opportunity to buy while the price is low then wait for the right pump whatever happens which I think a wise move if you want a big profit in which you can use fot another buy or trade.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
April 02, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
I'm not sure that it's right or not to buy an existing coin because almost all of the coin that is falling again, and could be the future will fall again,Indeed, many people say buy when selling while on the rise I do not think it's right now
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 01:52:55 PM
buy low, sell high? What do you think that's all that needs to be done? It is not. need analysis. a lot of people implementing systems such as it was a few months ago and finally, they chose to sell big loss in case of a coin like this. but that's the risk, about a nice coin you can just select the ethereum.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
April 02, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
Most of people know about the principle, but how can people resolve this problem because no one can predict the price, being lower do not mean it will end dropping the price or will increase later. All we could do is to average the selling price or lose as less money as possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
Very right words! I think each of us felt sorry for not having bought one or the other coin at a low price, when we saw how quickly it grew in the end!
Activity: 322
April 02, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

What are you buying now?
right now I do not have the courage to buy but I have prepared a portfolio containing some coins that I will invest in a long time, like NEO, ETH, Waves and some coins that have cheap prices like Ripple
Activity: 336
April 02, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
waiting for the prices to be cheaper, and I'll buy OMG,ETN,NEO or ETH

I don't know how much cheaper it's going to get. You may want to consider scaling in. Start by putting small percentages in at different price points. This way if it goes down, you haven't put all your money into at once.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 02, 2018, 11:02:36 AM
Good idea even though many are talking like this haha. I think this is the right time to buy some altcoins for your future.
I have bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, credits, LevelNet, bitcoinus, pindify.
I will sell it in 5 years.

Good, from what you mentioned besides BTC and ETH (both of which are currently my best choice for a pretty tedious time, say 4 months ahead). I'm really not sure you'll hold them back. how are you sure will make you lucky by holding them back?
Activity: 94
April 02, 2018, 10:57:35 AM
Yes, buy low sell high this one may know, but to make you need to study carefully about the price of the altcoin or bitcoin when should buy and sell. This is a good strategy for you to get a profit when buying low value and sell it high price and need your patience.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
well, that is how you earn profit the basic strategy in trading buy low and sell high. I have bitcoin in my wallet I don't want to sell right now because the price is down so patience is the key to earn profit.
Activity: 75
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
April 02, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

What are you buying now?
I recently bought a few neo. I think this currency will give me a profit. Now I'm in search of a good iso. Well, I keep the bitcoin. So sometimes I get the idea to buy an etherium! Grin
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

That's right. That's the bottom line in the world of commerce. Buy at the lowest price, and sell for as high as it is. It's a public secret and everyone already understands.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 10:29:25 AM
Yes people say buy low and sell high but in this fresh new maret we have not yet found out the real low to buy at and the real high to sell at. I believe the market is yet to develop.
copper member
Activity: 497
April 02, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

What are you buying now?

I bought ethereum because I believe ethereum will be able to grow and increase in value and it will benefit me. And I will hold the ethereum that I bought until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: