Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 14. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
March 29, 2018, 10:11:56 PM
This is what I bought and they already exist in my new portfolio.
Bitcoin
NEO
Monero
Ethereum
Litecoin
EOS
Cardano
Stellar
IOTA

I don't care they will continue to go down or not?... In essence, I will hold them and wait for everything to recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 29, 2018, 09:51:15 PM
I don't know if it's a good time to buy, every time I buy it keeps going lower and lower. I feel like there is no bottom, they said buy the dip but this is an endless dip..damn crypto is really crazy
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
March 29, 2018, 09:35:12 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?

This is basic principal of bitcoin trading,then only we will get some more profit from it.Now the bitcoin reached his bottom of the mountain,So I think this is best time to buy some bitcoin at low price and surely this will impact the other altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 29, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

What are you buying now?
That is the basic thing we do, so we can take the profit margin well. Buy at a cheap price and then sell it at a higher price. But it can not all run easily, we must have patience so we can wait for the right momentum. while if we do not have patience then we will not get anything. We could have a loss and this will affect what we will get. Trading or buying some coins to make an investment is a matter that requires analysis and patience to be able to use it well.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:20:41 PM
Right now is not the good time to buy because bitcoin price could possibly fall around $6000 to $3000 and we all know if that happens altcoins will follow to go down. I suggest that you monitor the market for the upcoming days if we a reversal that is the perfect time to position in the altcoins of your choice.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

What are you buying now?
Pages:
Jump to: