Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 7. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 08, 2018, 06:55:41 PM
"Buy low - sell high" is one of the rules, experience has a long trade. You should only invest when the exchange rate of the cryptos is low or hit bottom and not invest when the exchange rate is on the upward trend. Of course, if you want to sell cryptos at the highest exchange rates, you can make big profits. Therefore, if you are trading, follow that experience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:42:52 PM
That is the rule of business that makes us profitable. But not everyone can do this, once our predictions are not correct, the price will drop more than the price we have bought.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
May 08, 2018, 04:34:04 PM
Why again a useless topic with some basic rule in the title... Can I create a topic named "earn from crypto" or maybe "bitcoin is cute"?
Everyone here understands that to get profit you should buy cheap sell expensive, it is so basic rule, not only for crypto, but for all the commerce. Even primary school students get this when they resell sigarettes to their classmates, so why is it here, in this forum?

It would be much better if anyone could explain here how to know whether it's already low enough to buy and high enough to sell, how to use technical analysis, etc.
The reason no one explained that is because that will be hard, people will need to put actual effort to explain that, and not only that it is very easy to look at a chart and say well you should have sold here or bought there, but doing that live without knowing what is going to happen is something that only a few amount of people can do and they are not going to reveal their secrets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 03:24:31 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
my current opinion is to buy altcoin, all altcoin in the base price position, it is very profitable to invest now, by buying altcoin will be fortunate twice if the rising bitcoin can be sure all altcoin will go up, so you can profit the bitcoin and altcoin , you dare? please try
That's true. Those who invested in similar ways last year made good profits out of it. It might not come or happen any moment within this year but there shall surely be a rise someday to come soon. Let's hope for better days ahead
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 04, 2018, 01:12:09 PM
Yes, it is one of the oldest investing axioms. Nobody can time the market and pick exact bottoms or tops but long term holders make money most of the time as time is on your side in a bull market.
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 01:04:54 PM
no one can predict the market, just buy it when you think it is a low price. then if the market falling after you buy the coin, just hold it, don't lose your money. Wink
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 12:47:51 PM
Recently I’ve bought Tron and Lisk. Good news are coming and the growth can be huge
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
May 04, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

What are you buying now?
This is a good and effective strategy as you can be sure to be profitable as long as you will not sell at the losing price. You must have plentyof patience to not be affected by the price changes.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
May 04, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

What are you buying now?
I now that nothing buy. But not so long ago bought a BTC and this is finished, but there are plans to buy other coins as will be normal with finances.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 04, 2018, 10:19:07 AM
we do not know where the benchmark to buy at low prices. just speculation only .. if there is a low price we buy.what the price will rise.can still be down again so to benchmark buy low price seen from where?
Just speculation market and your feeling
I think what it means to me to that statement is buy at low price; example today if you buy your bitcoin at $9.7k then you should sell it at higher to that price if next week the price will go higher at $10.5k then you can sell it with a profit of almost 8%. Then buy again when the price goes correction.
it is never easy to buy low and sell high as you said but much more complicated, a trader must know when to buy or sell, they must predict the market will keep rising or falling to make the decision, selling too soon on the rising trend will make us loose profit and can't buy back at low rate, or selling too late will make us loose profit and even loose all of our money without any knowledge about timing and predicting the market. So trading is never an easy job for us to buy and sell as soon as we like.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

What are you buying now?

i am not buying anything.

and selling anything.

i am hodling since december
just like you, I can only do a hold because I have used my funds before but I see my coin price is still falling and I plan to keep it until the end of the year.
Activity: 378
May 04, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
we do not know where the benchmark to buy at low prices. just speculation only .. if there is a low price we buy.what the price will rise.can still be down again so to benchmark buy low price seen from where?
Just speculation market and your feeling
I think what it means to me to that statement is buy at low price; example today if you buy your bitcoin at $9.7k then you should sell it at higher to that price if next week the price will go higher at $10.5k then you can sell it with a profit of almost 8%. Then buy again when the price goes correction.
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

What are you buying now?

Buy at low prices and sell at high prices it's done to make a little profit for the purpose of doubling coins ... I do not buy anything because for now I still stick with my Ethideum (ETH) coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
May 04, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
Easier said than done. Everyone already knew that buy low and sell high is the only way to earn money from trading but the problem is how to do it. It's not easy to find out right time to buy or sell. Today I bought EOS at 0.00188 and I thought it was the lowest price of EOS at the moment but I was wrong Smiley). But luckily EOS is a good cryptocurrency and it has very good potential so I don't have to worry too much about it Smiley)
Activity: 644
May 04, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

What are you buying now?

i am not buying anything.

and selling anything.

i am hodling since december
Activity: 121
May 04, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

I think it depends on whether you are a holder or a trader. With a holder it is necessary but with a trader your profit is mainly based on the waves. If you are a trader you should trying to support the priority for the wave for the profit.
Activity: 144
May 04, 2018, 04:41:38 AM
What I bought when the market price was down yesterday were ETH and NEO. I buy it at a cheap price then I will hold it in the long run. Its current growth is very good and it increases sharply, I am pretty sure both coins have great potential for increasing prices. So the investment that I have can expand and I will get a big profit.
Activity: 658
May 04, 2018, 03:00:57 AM
sounds easy but very difficult to do.
who says trade is easy and will make you rich very easily. I will reject it and ask for proof.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 11:36:54 PM
Buying at a low price and selling it in a high price is a good strategy. But it also needs a lot of patience because as for now, the market price is getting lower, so we could not sell our coins yet for it is still low. We need to carefully keep track of the market price before doing anything that could make us regret in the future. When you want to get high profit from our low capital, we need to be patient. As what the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait".
Activity: 84
May 03, 2018, 11:15:40 PM
I'd say do your own research and dont ask people, but since you're probably just searching for an opinion not your "dads" wisdom i always do buy low sell high but i have different sets /tokens/ coins/ and reserves which is usually a larger amount and i usually keep that in bitcoin i notice larger sums LOGICALLY fall slower then smaller sum tokens/coins but you have a faster return with smaller investments in my opinion good luck
Pages:
Jump to: