Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 5. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 11:41:21 AM
Maybe that's the principle that almost everyone who wrestles in the world of crypto will be that way, because that's where we will advantage,but we need time and patience to wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
Buy with the most beautiful tactic low price, buy it with high price, you can do it by researching and analyzing by the way neo coin beautifully progressing.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
That's the common practices in here cause in that way we gain profit and not losing as what we all aiming for of having investment in crypto. At this time, mostly people are considering of buying altcoins than of bitcoin. A lot of altcoins that have potentially gaining and that's what we've looking for.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
May 10, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
If only it were that simple. The market is constantly changing and what works well today-tomorrow you can throw in the garbage. Therefore it is necessary to develop constantly.

It is actually that simple, the market can change however it wants but that doesn't mean you don't want to buy low and sell high no more. That is something you will always want to do, a constant.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
If only it were that simple. The market is constantly changing and what works well today-tomorrow you can throw in the garbage. Therefore it is necessary to develop constantly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

What are you buying now?
it is still difficult to buy coin, very confusing.
now the rate is in a very short figure, and the price is still not stable, the market will return well at the end of the year.
Activity: 24
May 10, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
i think ETH is a good coin to buy right now.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
May 10, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

What are you buying now?
now  i buy ripple because ripple is now low in price and i will sell it on high price, and i also buy electronium these two coins are now i so low price they made ground in crypto market and now in low price i hold these two coins tell end of this year and i hope it will give me high profit because ripple are now in 82 the prediction of ripple is it will reach to 2 dollars
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
thats what you called trading. its better to buy now bitcoin and eth.. and different kinds of coin that has a potential in the near future. because if you buy now in low price after a month or after you hodl you coin. it will up then you can sell it in high price.. all you need is patient. be wise, be smart, and also be patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
actually the coins I believe the most are bitcoin and ethereum but now they are going up so I decided not to buy it right now and restrain myself in the next few days.
Activity: 150
May 10, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

What are you buying now?

What you are expressing is a basic principle in trading. A few days ago most of the coins went back down deep enough, so that time became an opportunity for those who have a lot of capital. But for me personally just hold and wait for the green market back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 05:48:54 AM
no one can predict the market, just buy it when you think it is a low price. then if the market falling after you buy the coin, just hold it, don't lose your money
Activity: 812
May 10, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

What are you buying now?

that is a generic principal about a trade. for me, i just buy the coin when i think it is a good time to buy it or when the price is too lower in my opinion. and sell it at the high price. but it's all not easy sometimes the market is falling when i buy a coin, and we should a patient when it's happened.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 06:47:02 PM
Buy low sell high is the most common law or principle of the investors here in crypto but in my own opinion there is no perfect time to buy or to sell because we don't know how the market move.
Activity: 167
May 09, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
Everyone will have these thoughts, but to do it is not as simple as we think. To do this you have to set the profit goals and to know the technical methods of investing well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 09, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

What are you buying now?
at the moment there are so manic panic sellers and that is the time where you can buy Cheap coins..
that you will know it will pump in future or near future.
 i dont buy coins at the moment .
i just Hold them and wait for them to Pump .
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
May 09, 2018, 05:33:09 PM
buy low and sell high is the best strategy but is not as easy as you think especially if you new comer in crypto currency and do not have enough experience about trading. when the market down in a few months like before, still a lot of people panic and sell their coins eventhough the price when they are sell are cheaper than the price when they buy. always believe on your investment and keep patience until the market recovered, never do panic selling so you will not lose your money.

we, small investor, cant see future in cryptomarket.

daily trader like us  make buy high sell low.
and whales take all our money.
Even big investors cant really see the future but somehow because of their capability on manipulating of prices they do really have the advantage when it comes to the market movement which they do already expecting on how small traders or investors would react on such plan. Buy low sell high might really be a basic thing to hear out but when you are already on the middle of the trade,things do really become harder.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 09, 2018, 04:56:12 PM
Altcoins that I buy right now are ETH, LTC, and NEO. The price of the three coins, in my opinion, is lighter when compared with BTC prices. But with the cheap price, it does not mean they do not have the quality and potential to have a high price. Instead, they are a coin that many people love to invest in the long run. They have a pretty good growth and a strong potential to become worthwhile coins in the future. You can see the developmental metamorphose from each graph. So if your investment coins you sell when the price is high, you will get a doubled profit.
Activity: 602
May 09, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
I do not always get to do this. Sometimes I have losses. I think that this is due to the fact that the crypto currency is very unpredictable. It is very difficult to find the right entry point into the coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 09, 2018, 04:25:24 PM
buy low and sell high is the best strategy but is not as easy as you think especially if you new comer in crypto currency and do not have enough experience about trading. when the market down in a few months like before, still a lot of people panic and sell their coins eventhough the price when they are sell are cheaper than the price when they buy. always believe on your investment and keep patience until the market recovered, never do panic selling so you will not lose your money.

we, small investor, cant see future in cryptomarket.

daily trader like us  make buy high sell low.
and whales take all our money.
Pages:
Jump to: