Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 4. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
I am back all in BQX/Ethos, wish me luck  Grin. I hope this correction will be over soon and this project will skyrocket.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Wait a minute... so are you telling me I can make money if I buy low and sell high? I thought it was the other way around.

Unless you know the future - you cannot always sell on the highest point and buy on the lowest. But only when you see the the tendency of current situation - to go up or down - you can make a decision to trade. Therefore you buy when it is going up and sell when it is going down.
Activity: 166
May 11, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
Yes, I also so buy coins at low prices and when I sell coins price is very high. The price of Altcoin per day is easily changed and every day should analyze the market price. And buy coins for the future I think is a very nice purchase BTC.  BTC is always evolving and is followed by Altcoin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
the first step is mandatory
if u manage get a coin and reach a higher value then
you are in a good way to start making some profit
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
it's one good strategy for trading we should always buy at a low price and sell it at a high price, so I think it can definitely be used for big profit steps. because with us buying at low prices the advantage can we get higher.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 11, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
Of course, everyone will be like that, because it is the most supportive strategy to get the most profit. I bought ETH and NEO. With their much cheaper price than bitcoin, I find it very light to spend capital to invest in them. From what I know, both coins have good prospects in the future and have the potential to become valuable coins in the future.
Activity: 9
May 11, 2018, 09:07:04 AM
My personal opinion is EOS. Its not that low now, but I believe a price above 40$ is possible after the main launch if everything goes smoothly.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 08:59:40 AM
For me, I will buy ethereum and bitcoin then hold them on long term because I know the market will recover and my profit will be massive by the time I decide to exchange/trade any of them as they are the best and most stable coin to buy.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 08:41:30 AM
I don't think this is the best time to buy.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
May 11, 2018, 02:35:13 AM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
Ether, Litecoin and cardano are the first from the list of top coins for purchase. The fact that they will go to growth is inevitable, but now the price is less acceptable. You can see and new coins or with a prospect for two years ahead. Yes, and tokens, too, should not be left without attention, it's risky but much more interesting.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
May 11, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
Buy bitcoin now when getting low price right now and hold, because i trust bitcoin will reach 10k usd at this mid year,  this moment to buy and u can see price the price up
Activity: 812
May 11, 2018, 01:15:52 AM
Hmm, today, bitcoin has fallen dramatically in price, and behind him, and all the coins. I think now is a good time to buy stratis.
Activity: 588
May 11, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
Better learn technical or fundamental analysis instead of just using buy low, sell high strategy to minimize your risk if you are daytrading. But if you plan to hold some coins for long term then you can always buy low and sell high later.
I prefer to buy bitcoin, ethereum, neo and eos for long and hold it for some months because their price keep on rising.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 10, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
Buy or not to buy, sell or not to sell, market lives 24/7, for me it is not easy to be a trader, i prefer lont term invest, when u can sit and wait, i prefer small profit

Well, nobody ask you about your long term investment strategy here. This thread is about what to buy cheap now, if you don't have anything to say then why would you even bother writing something nonsense to this thread?

I think Salt, Lend and Rcn is cheap now. Check these lending platform coins, you can pick good one.

Pavelkor shared his strategy and I agree with him. Buy when ever, sell in
few year's. Each of us have some strategy. Creator of this thread asked
what are we buying and when we plan to sell.
   Buy low, sell high is a nonsense that trick people to believe in easy money.
There is no easy money, just few people make money from fluctuations while
many others just lose money in day trading.
   Except you criticize try to see a bigger picture. For coin's you listed I didn't
hear, but I will check them. I participated in Cedex bounty and I bought some
token's, that is my latest investment, for next one we will see.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
May 10, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Buy or not to buy, sell or not to sell, market lives 24/7, for me it is not easy to be a trader, i prefer lont term invest, when u can sit and wait, i prefer small profit

Well, nobody ask you about your long term investment strategy here. This thread is about what to buy cheap now, if you don't have anything to say then why would you even bother writing something nonsense to this thread?

I think Salt, Lend and Rcn is cheap now. Check these lending platform coins, you can pick good one.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
May 10, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
May 10, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!"  

What are you buying now?
Am targeting mostly utility tokens at the moment as these are more likely to grow in value and will not be on the wrong side of the law or sec scrutiny

But for now eth is still a good buy, ncash and pundix having working products they are worth throwing in a few bucks in the projects and hopefully a multi-million dollar company will buy off such startup projects and push coin prices...,
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
May 10, 2018, 12:58:24 PM
i think ETH is a good coin to buy right now.

You can be right in your opinion, but the current level is a bit high for buying, given the position of Ethereum at $ 380 a few months ago. It may be more sensible to take the falling levels if a correction is experienced.
Activity: 447
Koinomo
May 10, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
Yes that's right. simple strategies and basic things that beginners need to know. and many traders know this.
I bought some ETH and I hope it will be good for the next few days.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 12:15:24 PM
It is a strategy that all traders use in the Crypto market. Because this market does not have an altcoin that can be invested. They do not send to the stockholders annual statistics of the company and we can not know how the company is developing.
Anyway, speculation on Dragonchain is still a wise decision because it is a coin that is quite volatile compared to other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: