Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 12. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 02:58:42 AM
if you want to buy NEO coins there is nothing wrong with including potential coins, but for now you have to really buy the coins at the lowest price so as not to panic when experiencing a significant decline, don't rush to buy without analyzing the price development
Activity: 459
November 25, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
The current cryptocurrency market is not allowed to buy any coins. You must know that the cryptocurrency market is still falling. This may be the fatal moment of the altcoin, and many altcoins will face disappearing. Please be careful to buy any coins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 25, 2018, 02:09:24 AM
If you doubt for the neo price you can wait more to decrease more the value and you can buy more neo and for sure you will earn more money because price of the neo will become hundred dollars again and I hope it will become thoussnds of dollars too.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 01:59:25 AM
I lost a lot on altcoins this year
November 25, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
When can I start buying?
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 11:42:16 PM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you
If you are optimistic about this NEO, you can make some investment, but don't expect too much to bring you profits in the short term.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 10:42:50 PM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

Theres always a flactuation in every coins equivalent price, that will not remain the big exampleis the ethereum. Last year its almost rising its price every month but now so very deep and maybe will not recover this year. Gumble is always what we are doing here in crypto, we dont know what happen of the coin we are dear for our investment.
Activity: 798
November 24, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
NEO coin is one propecfull coin in market and the price right now really cheap. I buying NEO and i am believe the price will recover again and reach highest in near future. I am already plan to hold for long term on this coin because NEO is like ethereum coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 24, 2018, 10:01:15 PM
Instead of buying NEO, buying Bitcoin or ETH is better now that the market is down and Bitcoin has not stopped. I think Bitcoin will be around $ 4,000 so you should consider this possibility.

yes, bitcoin hasn't stopped until now, that's what makes me worry about buying NEO coins now or later. or even as you suggest I will buy ETH or BTC coins if it is true that bitcoin / ETH will go down considerably
In addition to the Stellar I saw the State of the NEO also experienced many advances that generate greater  increase in affecting the price becomes more expensive again. This situation will be very profitable to take a chance on buying many more NEO would be a great idea.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 24, 2018, 09:12:11 PM
When will growth begin?
Just wait & see how $3k level support of btc are. For me it is still not very best time to buy or accumulate some altcoin. Yes NEO has very great technologies & some advantage compared to another smart contract platform, but the market are still not seeing any growth or something. So for me I prefer to wait & see how this market will go till the mid of December.
November 24, 2018, 09:06:26 PM
When will growth begin?
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
I would not buy now NEO, because I think that its price will soon fall, then it will be possible to buy. Although I wouldn't invest in NEO anyway.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 24, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
NEO is one of my best altcoin which was built on a solid and different technology from other altcoins. NEO has the the capacity and ability to soar higher among it contemporary in the worl of cryptocurrency. Now that there is a bearish market its better time to buy NEO for the future in order to maximize huge profit. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:37:47 PM
Good afternoon!  It is good that they raised the topic about coin Neo. I have been intercepted in this coin for a long time,  but as the prices are high,  I can't buy them. I think how we can expose some of the orders to purchase.
Activity: 28
November 24, 2018, 03:35:58 PM
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
November 24, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
I trust the neo project, but we know that it was priced in January at $ 150. I believe these prices will be very, very high next year. and that's why I think it would make sense to gather here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
November 24, 2018, 02:50:18 PM
Hi all

When you opened the topic, it was 15 dollar like you said and now it is 8.5 dolar it has dropped really bad. I think we can see 6-7 dollar also, so I will put few buy order and if price drops to 6.5-7 dollar then I will have good bag with Neo.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 24, 2018, 02:47:27 PM
Hi all

Currently NEO is at the level of the relative minimum (200k sat) of 6 dec 2017 from which the bullrun has started .. to enter now you need at least technical confirmations of recovey and eventually protect himself with stoploss. Imho after this minimum the road opens toward to zone 80k sat
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Yes, the price for NEO, as well as at ETH is very pleasant. I think it is safe to invest in them. If there is growth. These coins will grow in value first.
Activity: 924
November 24, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
wait for next year. just buy a bitcoin and wait. Daddy will not disappoint you)) i think so) when he grow then you can buy neo
Pages:
Jump to: