Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 8. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 31, 2018, 04:23:02 AM
Now is a good time to buy this coin, I think their price will grow with time
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 03:44:59 AM
Neo is a very good coin for long term investment because it has good potential & gives good profit. Future of Neo is very bright. It has good platform for investors & everybody trust on it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
NEO is a coin with a pretty good platform. with economy-based NEO is certainly going to have a great future. in the long term, the NEO will experience increased quite well and for large investments. the wait increases could be coming soon so NEO one option altcoin best for investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 02:03:12 AM
Because the NEO price is relatively cheap now and requires a long time for him to be able to reach a high price. It would be good for you to buy more than one type of coin and choose coins that have high intensity in developing. So you don't have to wait too long to get the results of your investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
December 31, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
If you are sure, buy neo for now because we don't know that in the future neo will go up or go back down and I'm sure that neo coin has good potential to be invested, don't delay for something good for the future
Activity: 532
December 31, 2018, 01:28:51 AM
You can buy NEO and I have check how many time NEO have be lower price but could back to stronger price, always buy some altcoin have potential and power to come back higher price.
Activity: 439
December 31, 2018, 01:03:41 AM
i just some neo . back then i would how alot of neos. now that i bought in again. i have the same amount of neo. and worth alot less
Activity: 546
December 30, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
I think putting resources into NEO is a smart thought. Because NEO project has a good and hardworking team. NEO is a potential currency and it has a great future. So you can buy NEO currency and hold it until you can earn your expected profit.
NEO is very good to hold in the long run because it has great potential to continue to rise thanks to the team they have.
NEO has the potential to be the best Altcoin in the future, all that is needed is time.

so buying a NEO now for your investment is a decision that I think is right.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 01:55:59 PM
I think putting resources into NEO is a smart thought. Because NEO project has a good and hardworking team. NEO is a potential currency and it has a great future. So you can buy NEO currency and hold it until you can earn your expected profit.
Activity: 238
December 08, 2018, 08:14:14 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

Of course, now is the ideal time to buy NEO coins, there is every chance for active development and price hike next year. Now the price of the coin is at a minimum. I believe that next year, thanks to the support of the Chinese government and new updates, the project will once again restore its development.
Activity: 170
December 06, 2018, 05:33:27 AM
You can buy some NEO and it would be a great investment decision. Moreover if you would buy NEO, you will get dividends in form of GAS tokens. NEO is a nice coin that is going to recover its value as soon as possible.
Activity: 294
December 06, 2018, 01:48:22 AM
Neo is one type of altcoin whose development is quite uphill and there is no harm if you buy it now because the price has not gone up and invest your current neo also in the future will definitely benefit
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 12:24:29 AM
I think the market is still going down. Be careful with your decision. You can buy ETH right now because it is very good price  Wink
Activity: 350
December 05, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
Now the choice of various altcoins on the market is really huge. Personally, I prefer to invest money only in the most reliable coins with good development potential. NEO is now becoming such an example for me, I believe in its successful development next year.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 05, 2018, 06:14:44 AM
I think NEO and ETH face the same difficulties. The downturn in the ICO market, although their cryptocurrency mechanisms may vary, they are sold in the same way!
Activity: 322
December 05, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
It is difficult to predict the future of the crypto market. Because significant and rapid changes are possible. Personally, I continue to believe in the gradual growth of the market from the beginning of next year. Therefore, reliable cryptocurrencies will certainly become more expensive. Including I believe in the good development potential of NEO.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
It's not a bad idea to buy neo for now, I think neo is now developing well, if you intend and are sure to buy neo for now and invest your neo and in the future you will definitely benefit

You will see, in less than 2 years, NEO will be in the top-5 cryptocurrencies. This is the platform which gets more and more supporters every day. The altcoin will be going up, and it will exist for long.
Activity: 1078
December 04, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
I like Neo project and I think NEO will grow in the future, but it is not the best time to buy it. I would wait until the bullish market which might happend only in a year or even later.
Activity: 233
December 04, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
In my opinion, NEO is a very interesting project and I am fully confident that it will give an excellent result. NEO is a great investment coin right now. At the moment, the market has plummeted and this is a good time to buy NEO.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
Neo has dump further making Neo very attractive to buy even more. Neo is a good altcoin with good use case but Neo is yet to launch many of good idea it has. I believe this will change as cryptocurrency investment grow and ban are lifted in China!
Pages:
Jump to: