Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 7. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 04, 2019, 05:04:22 PM
Neo is a very good project in my opinion. Recently for ico system falls we see a down market for most of the platform based token one of them is neo. I think at this moment after ethereum neo has the most good and working project based on it's platform. And a a platform neo is better than ethereum at least at this moment. Neo has many think like supportive for their project, they have some open-source team called city of Zion they are very appreciative devs, the tx rate of neo is better and it has no tx fees. So if you like neo and think it's good I think this is the best time to buy some NEO. And I also think neo have a great future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 05:00:16 PM
This is a very good and interesting coin. But we must be careful now. The market is very unpredictable and it can go down at any moment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 04, 2019, 04:51:33 PM
Absolutely YES if you buy NEO when the price is dip you will definitely make your profit when the market price rise, which i belief bull run in 2019.

and why the price of NEO will have a bull run in 2019? are developers planning some great changes with the platform or it will be adopted by a big company?
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 04, 2019, 04:36:01 PM
NEO has lost a great value. In these days it value is only $7! I remember that it was over $100. I am sure that it will back to that price again. But I don't know when.
it is likely that NEO will not be able to rise to $ 100 again, because interest from investors to this coin may not appear
Activity: 280
January 04, 2019, 04:27:02 PM
NEO has lost a great value. In these days it value is only $7! I remember that it was over $100. I am sure that it will back to that price again. But I don't know when.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 04:13:57 PM
18 months on from the transition from ANS to NEO and they still don’t have a functioning blockchain. It’s becoming more and more apparent that Ontology is their preferred platform now, and that it effectively serves as a reboot of the failed NEO blockchain experiment. This will hurt if you’ve held NEO from the ATH through to now, but you need to face reality – it’s over for NEO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
January 03, 2019, 06:29:13 PM
I was almost losing when I first bought NEO, little did I know it would plunge. It was quickly sold, after discovering that there was no further development again.
The team of NEO yo me seem not to be active enough, to enhance the growth of the coin. I even see it as one of he gems in the crypto space, yet it is not moving as expected. Well, o am not too sure of what will happen next.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 03, 2019, 03:06:04 PM
The NEO is still in a good position in the options category. He will regain his old strength. The market's positive tendency will be enough for this.
Yes, now most likely neo begins bullish trend , I think it is worth buying right now and store in medium-term form, I think it will grow well and you can earn 10-20 percent in this market
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
January 02, 2019, 07:17:10 PM
TKY is a very promising project in my opinion. I think this may be the most ambitious project in Neo.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 02, 2019, 10:48:41 AM
The NEO is still in a good position in the options category. He will regain his old strength. The market's positive tendency will be enough for this.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 06:34:42 PM
neo is also good enough to be used as an investment now because the technology is starting to be considered by many people, and many people are also developing it so that it continues to grow more advanced
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 05:57:31 PM
Absolutely YES if you buy NEO when the price is dip you will definitely make your profit when the market price rise, which i belief bull run in 2019.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 01, 2019, 05:24:53 PM
Neo is one type of altcoin whose development is quite uphill and there is no harm if you buy it now because the price has not gone up and invest your current neo also in the future will definitely benefit

I never had high hopes for the growth of NEO. However, I always try to make my investment portfolio as wide as possible. That is why I invested in NEO. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 01, 2019, 05:22:14 PM
The Foundation of NEO altcoin was trying really hard on creating the most secure network, which supposed to be fully decentralized as well. has for the longest time been working on ensuring that the network is fully decentralized. And yes I expect $10 value in few days/weeks.
January 01, 2019, 05:10:32 PM
I believe in this project. It seems to me that NEO can make a very good profit in a few months. Perhaps this coin will become a strong competitor to Ether.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 03:51:29 PM
I am still waiting for more money to buy more NEOs.
For me NEO make sense because calculate with me. If you now buy 100 NEO (investment 700USD approximately) and NEO will reach 200USD like a year before, you will have 20 000USD, but! You will also receive 3% interest in GAS (so another 600USD a year).
That is very cool, I think.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 03:44:23 PM
Of course if there is free money buy NEO, of the minuses what I can say is that there are projects that have sagged many more times than NEO himself,but this is for the most part not och does not say, he can also give a lot of x profit, so buy, but better different projects for not much buy
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
January 01, 2019, 03:33:37 PM
I would probably buy now that prices may not be lower! NEO is a good and promising coin and it can be well added to the price.

I believe that NEO will be one of the best gainers in 2019. That is why, I will invest my money in this altcoin. I am ready to hold it for a long time as this is the cryptocurrency I trust
Activity: 1344
December 31, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
I would probably buy now that prices may not be lower! NEO is a good and promising coin and it can be well added to the price.
December 31, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
I think you can invest in NEO. NEO is always a reliable alternative with its powerful infrastructure. NEO will definitely come to better places as the price.
Pages:
Jump to: