Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 14. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
Neo isin big trouble. As market going red  and Neo has no good news for the bearish market. It seems That all the projects are hiding some great news according to the trends. So we may wait for the goood time.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
At a time of market devaluation, I think almost all of the altcoins are low priced. NEO is a good altcoin, NEO also becomes a coin with increased growth with the number of supporters growing interest. So I think the anchor must be invested right now is a good price
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 23, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
This is the perfect time to buy NEO coins because currently it is even less than $10 US and NEO has seen rises to above $20 US so investing at this dip is a great opportunity to increase your income when the market stablizes. I strongly urge you to invest into NEO now before you miss out of this great opportunity.
Activity: 298
November 23, 2018, 12:14:26 PM
At present, it is impossible to give specific investment proposals. Because the current market and its instability. We need to wait for the market to stabilize and invest.

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
Frankly speaking, am now confused about the market and I can't really tell you if this $15 is the bottom of Neo or it is go down further but all the same even if it still go down further, you will be able to recover your money in Neo when the market recovers more than many other altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 23, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
Neo is a nice coin and it won't be a blunder purchasing neo but it's still not a guarantee that it's safe to buy neo as well that's cryptocurrency for you no one can tell but I am guessing neo is ok
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 23, 2018, 11:33:29 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

I have always been a big Neo fan. It is said that currently a lot of Neo developers are moving on to Ontology. So maybe also something to look at.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 23, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
right now it is better to buy bitcoin and eth. When the market will change the direction then you can buy some neo. but be careful of ethereum 2.0
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 09:25:31 AM
The king has made many alts to be where they are now today and those who bought then have no other option than to hold as the project is a nice a very good coin among the alts and it always gives reward to holders every money as GAS which is another way to gain.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
Instead of buying NEO, buying Bitcoin or ETH is better now that the market is down and Bitcoin has not stopped. I think Bitcoin will be around $ 4,000 so you should consider this possibility.

yes, bitcoin hasn't stopped until now, that's what makes me worry about buying NEO coins now or later. or even as you suggest I will buy ETH or BTC coins if it is true that bitcoin / ETH will go down considerably
modernizing the NEO is currently tantamount to reproduce a collection of NEO. This will affect the development of the NEO will be increasing and very capable to generate more profits against the NEO future to generate more progress against NEO.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 20, 2018, 04:06:51 PM
I don't see any benefits from buying NEO right now. ICO market is down so who will use NEO platfrom for ICOs? better keep your fiat money for the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
November 20, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
I laugh as I look at a very funny figure. What do you mean $ 9? for such a nice coin this price is so bad. I'm gonna buy $ 10,000 now. and I won't regret it. If you don't get regretted I know you absolutely.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 20, 2018, 03:38:38 PM
I believe in NEO and think that this chinese Ethereum will be one of the greatest crypto that were ever created. It has huge potential and as soon as the market will recover, NEO will pump really hard and will achieve new price records.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
I have bought a neo coin even now I got a loss due to the price of neo which always to decline. One option I will to keep neo in the next few months. While now is a good time to buy neo because neo and a few another coins like eth are already quite cheap.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
right now its very good time to buy everything with fiat money, also NEO is good. with bitcoin also is ok. this is not a "black friday" it is "black week"!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 07:23:34 AM
For a long term investment I think is cool to get in now and wait patiently for it moon , and also can buy now for medium and short time trade as the price is very low and can bring something good in no time.

Yes i think you need to consider investing on NEO coins now due to its price is low and hold this coin for few months in terms of getting benefit from this coin. NEO is one of the best altcoin to invest in it holds good value after ETH. Go for it now.
NEO is Altcoin with the development of reliable which continues to progress a lot. This will support for larger profits again with lots of collecting coins as a mainstay of the NEO is so profitable. so it will be very nice with current buy NEO to multiply profits going forward.
Activity: 563
November 20, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
NEO's gone down considerably but I still consider it one with a future, even despite all this recent wackiness. Thankfully I only got in a $19 so I'm only about 50% but I won't sell so it doesn't matter, yet.
Activity: 378
November 19, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
I think you are right. The price is very interesting now. But I don't think that the price is so low. Maybe it wil fall later, I think it's not suitable to buy now.
Activity: 518
November 19, 2018, 07:43:12 AM
Neo is one of the strongest altcoins, but it cannot be denied that seeing a market that continues to deteriorate will be very hesitant to invest now
Activity: 294
November 19, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
it's not wrong to invest in the NEO for now, and sell it when the price is a little higher, because to reach a very high price, for now, it's quite difficult
Pages:
Jump to: