Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 9. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 02:19:05 AM
it is better to wait for the end of the year, and if the market does not go to fall, then buy
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 04, 2018, 02:10:46 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

I think leave crypto market is better option, even you see NEO is opportunity but I'm afraid this is not good time to invest/ trade at crypto market. People still believe in crypto but we must see the real situation not hope because in this moment indicator can't support faith. I see NEO have low price and survive but to raise up again need a good market condition, down trend still happen and leave market is really better idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 02:03:40 AM
yes you can buy NEO right now because the NEO price is still very cheap so you should be able to take advantage of the cheap NEO moment so don't miss this opportunity as cheaply.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 01:02:15 AM
NEO is one of the best projects out there with active developments from the team and actively giving updates about their smart contract. Inside news is there is strong support from the Chinese government but in the coming days, the price of NEO will easily cross more than 500$ with the potential it has now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
December 04, 2018, 12:58:23 AM
Indeed NEO has a low value and this will decrease a little, then the opportunity can be taken. I feel that NEOs do have the opportunity to be detained and later benefit. If the NEO is available for transactions at the store or in the safe, this will help the progress of the NEO itself.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 12:51:14 AM
I think NEO price will be even lower then now and need to wait some more time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
December 04, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

We can never tell how LOW the market will go. If you really like NEO, accumulate slowly and not purchase all in one trade or in one day.
If the price falls further, you are averaging down your cost and will help profit if the price starts appreciating.

I recall buying Antshares last year at $6 before they rebranded to become Neo. Sold them too early.  Cry
Activity: 490
December 04, 2018, 12:07:11 AM
Although NEO is a very good altcoin, at the moment, all altcoins are dangerous and unstable, they are at risk of crashing and falling to zero at any time, so if you just want to invest, buy bitcoin is safer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 04, 2018, 12:01:56 AM
Please buy neo for now if you believe neo can provide benefits for the future, neo develops pretty well and this coin is worth investing in.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 03, 2018, 11:37:27 PM
I think you should wait a while longer before you decide to purchase the coins.
Cause today, the price is still seems to go down. When it settle then we should be ready to purchase.
yeah, indeed for now it's better we just monitor it first. because the current market tends to decline, if we buy it now, we will lose some of our money.

we better wait for the right time and learn about market movements.
Activity: 322
December 03, 2018, 11:16:16 PM
I think you should wait a while longer before you decide to purchase the coins.
Cause today, the price is still seems to go down. When it settle then we should be ready to purchase.
Activity: 371
December 03, 2018, 10:59:05 PM
Buying NEO now is really a good idea to invest.
I am getting more NEO in the market since the fall.
i just took more than 50 NEO when it was 7 USD.
and it is fun getting more gas from it.
Activity: 378
December 03, 2018, 10:36:59 PM
It's a good idea if you are going to buy neo for now, nowadays neo is developing very well, coin is starting to show its superiority, buy neo for now and invest your neo, in the future you will benefit from neo's investmen
Activity: 434
December 03, 2018, 10:11:41 PM
NEO is one of the projects in the cryptospace that has a strong community and a very solid team, therefore investing into NEO at this current dip is a very great investment which can generate huge returns when the crypto market recovers from its dump.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 03, 2018, 09:08:58 PM
NEO coin is good coin and i am believe have big prospect in the future. Right now the price at $8 and i think its too cheap for coin like NEO because NEO used by many token in market. I am believe when market start recovery, NEO price will rising and reach highest again
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
December 03, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
NEO does have great potential as a long-term investment, but don't focus too much on NEO there are still many other altcoins that also have the potential for investment, for example Ethereum, Ethereum has experienced a lot of price declines since the last few months, Ethereum is also a sleeping giant and we must beware
Ethereum might losses its potentiality for now and many investors and ICO's are failed. Nevertheless, isn't the end of crypto may ETH will recover soon if owner will take action on these.
NEO isn't great enough to compete others but still have gaining potential not only for long term but in a short term hold also. It is for us how we make profit on it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
Listen, I read last year that it was "the year of NEO".

Needless to say it wasn't...NEO is at the mercy of China.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 03, 2018, 07:20:11 PM
Hi all

If you buy NEO at $15/ coin and believe that NEO will recover at the end of this year, I think you are wrong and very stupid to think like that. Now the price of NEO is $7.37 in Coinmarketcap, and I think this coin is bankrupt and the aptitude for recovering is hard.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 03, 2018, 07:14:27 PM
NEO does have great potential as a long-term investment, but don't focus too much on NEO there are still many other altcoins that also have the potential for investment, for example Ethereum, Ethereum has experienced a lot of price declines since the last few months, Ethereum is also a sleeping giant and we must beware
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
If you look at the history of the course, so yes, now you can buy a little bit. I hope that the price will rise in the winter Smiley Roll Eyes
Well, in the winter of course I doubt that the market will recover, and neo I think will be a great price to buy about$ 5 , and of course not worth the risk to invest always 5-10 percent
Pages:
Jump to: