Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 17. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
November 14, 2018, 04:32:49 AM
As for me if I am going to buy NEO when it has reached around $160 and now it is $29, I will buy at this price because the "All Time High," can be happening once the bitcoin movement start to go up and be bullish again. People and investors are just paranoid because the bear is still staying long, I mean it is already overstaying in the market and the bull market can take over anytime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 14, 2018, 04:29:22 AM
NEO is a good coin, and if they are bought now, they will be a little lower than the market at the end of 2017, but I think their value may increase if we wait patiently until 2019. .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2018, 04:26:01 AM
This is a good time to buy neo coins, they are very cheap right now as the price of the coins have fallen due to the entire market being in a bear market, when you buy the coins now though don't expect that the coin is going to bull in a short time, because the bear market is going to last for maybe a couple of years so make sure that you are ready to wait
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
NEO is one of the good coin. I like NEO because of the belief that this is the time to buy them long term. Prices are good to buy so you can keep them more. NEO has a development platform, the acquisition and holding of NEO will bring profit to investors in the future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
November 13, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you
In short term I'm not sure NEO can go up, maybe it will go down lower than current. But if you invest in a NEO for about 6-12 months, then surely it will be higher than 15$ and you will be profitable
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
November 13, 2018, 09:14:14 AM
For a long term investment I think is cool to get in now and wait patiently for it moon , and also can buy now for medium and short time trade as the price is very low and can bring something good in no time.

Yes i think you need to consider investing on NEO coins now due to its price is low and hold this coin for few months in terms of getting benefit from this coin. NEO is one of the best altcoin to invest in it holds good value after ETH. Go for it now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 13, 2018, 09:13:12 AM
NEO is quite an interesting opportunity, if you think bitcoin can reach again the ATH, you should know that NEO would in that case possible multiply by 10 in a month. Serious deals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 13, 2018, 09:06:53 AM
There is no inaccurate time in cryptos. If you're willing to invest some funds , just go for it. Nobody knows what is future of cryptos. Nobody can predict anything in cryptocurrency. Just do some homework and invest. After some period of time you will get your returns.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 09:01:03 AM
For a long term investment I think is cool to get in now and wait patiently for it moon , and also can buy now for medium and short time trade as the price is very low and can bring something good in no time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 08:57:31 AM
It's really difficult to know if it's good time to buy NEO at the moment or not cause nobody know what will happen or this is the lowest price of NEO or not. You can buy it whenever you want but I think you should hold for at least 1 year and don't be panic if price of NEO falls right after buying Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 13, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
Neo is good coin and currently market is low so you should buy such potential coins to get profit in mear future. But only buy coins which you can afford to loose otherwise you have to sell them on lowest price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 13, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
Of course now you can buy Neo. If you checked the history of Neo, then you can understand that the price of Neo has dropped a lot and now the opportunity to buy the opportunity. In the future there are many possibilities of rising prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
NEO is one of the electronic currency received is rated as having good potential of encryption experts. Currently, NEO is low. Therefore, buying and holding NEO will be profitable for investors in the near future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
Neo project is more popular now even it was new project I think it was very good to invest and make money also in it. Later on it will be known for sure to it's uniqueness.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 13, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

NEO has a big potential. And I assume no one ignore that. But market is not same with last year. There are a lot of competitor of NEO platform. Still I don't sell my NEO's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
if you are determined to buy this coin in your portfolio, then wait until the price consolidates at a certain level. You will see on the chart that volumes go into the coin, which means it has become interesting for speculation and costs in the near future movements
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 08:13:59 AM
Neo is good to buy now. But If I were you, I will find another gem that can give me more returns than NEO. Just do your own research.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 13, 2018, 08:13:45 AM
The one thing i hate about neo is, no decimals. It is a problem.

But on the other hand, it is a good project and seems cheap, but it can also go lower. So make your own decision.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:13:13 AM
Get now which coin you get. In the bull season, they will all rise in horror. Including the Neo I followed.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 13, 2018, 08:06:02 AM
The price looks competitive and very reasonable right now.

See the chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/

Compare all of those times where it has a better price and if you think its reachable again then buy. Is this the only coin that you are considering right now? there are much better coin to buy. Though having neo will also give you a GAS coin profit by just holding it.
Pages:
Jump to: