Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 3. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 09, 2019, 11:54:06 PM
NEO supported by devs. who strong and ambitious, I'm sure that the future of neo will be bright so it's worth it if we buy now, if the market recovers or the price of bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 then I'm sure the price of neo can reach $ 100
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
February 09, 2019, 07:41:09 PM
neo still has a good opportunity, we know that neo is in the top 20 cryptocurrency at this time, so if you have capital, you can make neo your choice as an alternative investment.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 09, 2019, 06:23:46 PM
NEO was the worst performing tokens last year, I can't believe this project was once over $100 and now languishing below $10, this just shows how immature the space is, it was marketed as the China Ethereum and since then nothing of note have been achieved on the platform even those projects running Dapps on it are complaining of lack of upgrade from the team
I agree with that, however the price down fall was only because of the bearish sentiment.
All time high was around $160 and if it could only fall like 10 times it should be at least $16, why I'm basing on 10 times fall is because
most of the coins fall within that range but NEO's current price is already $7.59 , so it's really one of the worst if it's not the world.

But despite of this, I still didn't loss my hope because this is a promising project that was only affected by the bear, it will not stay like this forever.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 09, 2019, 03:43:05 PM
NEO was the worst performing tokens last year, I can't believe this project was once over $100 and now languishing below $10, this just shows how immature the space is, it was marketed as the China Ethereum and since then nothing of note have been achieved on the platform even those projects running Dapps on it are complaining of lack of upgrade from the team
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 03:30:13 PM
NEO is a top 20 coin and is still very much in demand. It is way ahead of it's competitors (except ethereum of course) in that it has a working platform while others are still in the speculation and development phase. We will see big things this year as NEO 3.0 is released
You can consider buying NEO as there's already working platform, they have a good position around coinmarket, for long term investment you can stake this and earned gas while waiting for the bounce back, you have to learn things though before going into any investment but again this project have good potential to grow big once again.

Every coins who already have working platform and still progressing have it's good outcome results, just need to have good knowledge about certain progress.
I bought Neo a month ago because this coin has a lot of liquidity in the market. Also created more than 100 shopping pairs.
Of course, I agree with your opinion that today NEO has very good performance and good prospects for the future. You need to use the chance to buy Neo while the price is still too low.
In any case, you need to take a step forward and test not only in this platform, but also the  of competitors. We must not forget about the prospects of Ethereum on the cryptocurrency market, too .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 01:37:03 PM
NEO is a top 20 coin and is still very much in demand. It is way ahead of it's competitors (except ethereum of course) in that it has a working platform while others are still in the speculation and development phase. We will see big things this year as NEO 3.0 is released
You can consider buying NEO as there's already working platform, they have a good position around coinmarket, for long term investment you can stake this and earned gas while waiting for the bounce back, you have to learn things though before going into any investment but again this project have good potential to grow big once again.

Every coins who already have working platform and still progressing have it's good outcome results, just need to have good knowledge about certain progress.
I bought Neo a month ago because this coin has a lot of liquidity in the market. Also created more than 100 shopping pairs.
Of course, I agree with your opinion that today NEO has very good performance and good prospects for the future. You need to use the chance to buy Neo while the price is still too low.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 09, 2019, 03:37:32 AM
I am sure that NEO is a coin that has good prospects, I bought neooo for a long-term investment so I never sell when the price hasn't reached at least 10x.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2019, 02:51:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 09, 2019, 01:12:22 AM
There is enough opinion and discussion for this thread. Can we stop now? The OP is from November 2018 and there is no meaning of continue this discussion anymore.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 09, 2019, 01:07:37 AM

Activity: 626
Merit: 251
February 09, 2019, 01:01:19 AM
buying neo coins now can be a great opportunity to make a profit if the market returns in good terms. because neo is in a good position in crypto, so do it without hesitation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
February 08, 2019, 07:32:45 PM
Activity: 350
February 07, 2019, 01:46:40 PM
The NEO team is disappointed that it promises a lot and does little. If the team does not increase the pace of development of the NEO project, in the future, NEO may lose ground and give way to its competitors. But I still believe that the NEO project is promising and can rise in the coinmarketcap rating this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
February 07, 2019, 01:43:03 PM
Neo cannot stand this bad market conditions. In fact I was expecting a better resistance but the market was very brutal. Now we have to come back to a bull season. Neo is going to take this wave.
if I myself will not buy NEO coins this year because this year it seems it will be difficult to move or pump the price bigger than the previous year. so there won't be a purchase this year because there are still many coins that I hold from last year
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
February 07, 2019, 11:48:24 AM
Sold my neo at around 9 usd and waiting to rebuy it at 2-3 usd. Looks like we are falling again:(
if in my opinion neo is very difficult to move better this year, so I myself don't buy neo coins but I prefer to buy ripples this year because this coin will definitely move quickly
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 07, 2019, 11:41:53 AM
I now also continue to buy NEO, while prices remain at a minimum. I continue to believe in the huge development potential of NEO, from next year it will definitely go up. But in any case, you need to distribute your investments and buy various good coins.
neo does continue to grow, but indeed it is a shame we cannot make predictions on any assets that might rise. be it bitcoin or ethereum we cannot predict how long they will fall. but I believe when the market experiences the growth of all crypto assets will increase, not only neo but all assets.
It doesn't even have a little bullish trend. NEO has no demand and that's what im seeing right now. a lot of new coins have grabbed the demand for NEO and that's why this coin will die as soon as possible. Look at the fact that the new ico doesn't even interested to use neo as its main platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 07, 2019, 10:11:02 AM
Neo cannot stand this bad market conditions. In fact I was expecting a better resistance but the market was very brutal. Now we have to come back to a bull season. Neo is going to take this wave.
If you think that neo cannot stand at current bad market conditions, but it's still profitable to buy and hold while waiting for bull season right? The opportunity is there for us nowadays, so grab it and don't waste the chance that we could gain more potential returns of investments in the future of Neo that could change our way of life. Stay calm and have determinations towards your goals as you face more challenges.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
February 07, 2019, 09:52:41 AM
I was expecting NEO to pump in recent days because of the coming conference, NEO for me, I am still undecided about the future of the project, Ontology is there which seems to me like a better version of NEO and more or less the same team, so to see them focus on the two projects simultaneously will be a difficult task IMO,
Activity: 714
February 07, 2019, 08:40:01 AM
Activity: 296
February 07, 2019, 02:09:15 AM
I now also continue to buy NEO, while prices remain at a minimum. I continue to believe in the huge development potential of NEO, from next year it will definitely go up. But in any case, you need to distribute your investments and buy various good coins.
neo does continue to grow, but indeed it is a shame we cannot make predictions on any assets that might rise. be it bitcoin or ethereum we cannot predict how long they will fall. but I believe when the market experiences the growth of all crypto assets will increase, not only neo but all assets.
Pages:
Jump to: