Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 5. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 22, 2019, 06:47:59 AM
I suggest yes, because NEO price is down at that time and i was buy at $18.50 also and will buy more NEO for long term investment , NEO is a good blockchain and competitor of ETH.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 22, 2019, 04:00:22 AM
NEO is a good potential coin and you can invest in it without any thinking. If you look at the history of it, you will find that it was $150 at its ATH in the alt bullrun season. So, I think it will reach $50 in the next bullrun easily. Of course, do some research by yourself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 03:57:43 AM
The price of NEO coins is now in red and if you want to buy coins this is certainly the right time. NEO coins are good and have a great chance to get back up. The price of NEO coins is now $ 7.52 and this is very low and you have to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 22, 2019, 03:48:41 AM
I think NEO is one of many good asset investment in cryptocurrency, but if you want to invest your money i think the best asset investment is ethereum. But if you want to invest, you must be patient until the next month.

Ethereum is now also not the best option for investment, the coin looks very unstable, another negative is that on the platform of eterium there are a lot of scam projects running their campaigns, this also has a very bad effect on the price of the coin. Of course, when the market grows, the price will go up, but I would surely now invest in Bitcoin with greater confidence.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 22, 2019, 03:08:44 AM
I think NEO is one of many good asset investment in cryptocurrency, but if you want to invest your money i think the best asset investment is ethereum. But if you want to invest, you must be patient until the next month.
Activity: 471
January 22, 2019, 01:48:31 AM
until now the NEO value is still down and low, maybe now is the right time to buy it because the price is cheap. in the future the market will rise and NEO coins will rise so that it can provide benefits. we are just waiting for the right time to watch Crypto grow and become green. Hopefully this year's NEO can provide good results for you.
Activity: 434
January 22, 2019, 12:34:06 AM
It's not a bad idea if you want to buy neo, if you believe buy neo for now, I think the price is still affordable, neo is one of the altcoins whose growth is quite good and certainly for the future will develop better and coins that are worth making investation
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 12:07:54 AM
it is very difficult to determine the lowest price at this time because in 2017 we have a very high increase and at the moment I don't think it is really right at the bottom, maybe the NEO can drop even lower than now. but it's up to you if you want to enter now or wait to go down even deeper.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 22, 2019, 12:01:20 AM
NEO is a good investment in my opinion. Currenr trading price is around $7 but the ATH is almost $140 as far I know. So, it can easily give you back 10x return on the bullrin which is really a big income. If I have surplus amount, I will definitely invest more in NEO.
Activity: 462
January 21, 2019, 11:48:18 PM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

If you look at the history of the development of NEO, then we can confidently say that now is the really perfect time for a bargain purchase of NEO. Now the price of the coin is at a minimum level, from next year we will definitely see an improvement in the situation.
Activity: 402
January 07, 2019, 12:49:58 PM
If you follow the news you will know that NEO and LTC are the only coins experiencing double digit gains. It is one of the few coins that is hosting ICO projects, others are still under development so keep investing in neo
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 11:47:11 AM
Now the market is showing growth and buying NEO may be a good solution but we must not forget about the risks as perhaps the correction will not end.
I think Neo can in this month show a good growth , I would of course now buying this at face value and d keep until the end of January I think percent 50 can give she
I agree now many people love this coin , and now you can see how this coin begins to recover after such a fall, I think the bullish trend will soon come on the coin !
Activity: 420
January 07, 2019, 09:55:01 AM
Now the market is showing growth and buying NEO may be a good solution but we must not forget about the risks as perhaps the correction will not end.
I think Neo can in this month show a good growth , I would of course now buying this at face value and d keep until the end of January I think percent 50 can give she
Activity: 309
January 07, 2019, 06:44:03 AM
I think you're right, but when you invest you have to take the risk if you don't take risks, there won't be a chance.
buying NEO is a good thing to do because NEO is a very good project and NEO is called chinas ethereum .
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
January 07, 2019, 06:43:19 AM
I have been steadily increasing my NEO holdings under $10 and expect to keep them until the next bull phase takes over and is a catalyst to grow the market. I had to average down from much larger positions so it is still going to be some time before I can actually break even. Patience is on my side, I can afford to wait things out.
Activity: 574
January 07, 2019, 06:39:05 AM
Yesterday Neo performed a small bull run, so there are chances to fix price above moving average and then only sky is a limit. I have Neo in my portfolio and it seems for me as a good coin
Activity: 560
January 07, 2019, 04:01:33 AM
Maybe Neo will grow up again as i thought in the past years neo also evolve from antshare and lot of investors attract for them.
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 06, 2019, 07:14:56 AM
The current NEO price is $ 7.90, I think it's the right time to buy. The NEO price has dropped by 50% since November 13, 2018. We will have a good opportunity to go forward if we buy now. Not only the NEO, almost all altcoins are now starting to increase. Don't let us regret when a pump occurs.
If the NEO price drops it means a good opportunity to buy. Before there is an increase like you said. And crypto like it will increase in the future. And now it's better to buy before it's too late. Because I see every day the altcoin movement starts to get good.
Yes.
Current crypto prices have started to increase little by little. If we look at ethereum as the king of altcoin, it has also begun to increase. I predict that the altcoin price will stabilize in March. This has happened in 2017.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 06, 2019, 01:43:46 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

Now,  Neo is having a great price level, around 7-8 USD, compare with the time you created this topic, the price has decrease a half and whether to be reasonable to buy Neo now?
Activity: 420
January 05, 2019, 12:56:10 PM
I personally do not really believe that NEO will grow strongly again, except that if the market will grow strongly, then the price of NEO will increase, so I would not invest in NEO. Now it is better to invest in Ethereum.

Neo good coin and the fact that it will develop many of you know , she's not much use demand , but in China it's very much in love
Pages:
Jump to: