Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 6. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 12:54:52 PM
I think that if you have already invested in Ethereum this can be a good idea, otherwise if I have to choose only I altcoins to invest I would chosse Ethereum because NEO is like a "copy" of Eth (I'm not a technician but it seems to me that NEO features are very similar to ETH one)
Activity: 714
January 05, 2019, 12:51:45 PM
The current NEO price is $ 7.90, I think it's the right time to buy. The NEO price has dropped by 50% since November 13, 2018. We will have a good opportunity to go forward if we buy now. Not only the NEO, almost all altcoins are now starting to increase. Don't let us regret when a pump occurs.
If the NEO price drops it means a good opportunity to buy. Before there is an increase like you said. And crypto like it will increase in the future. And now it's better to buy before it's too late. Because I see every day the altcoin movement starts to get good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
January 05, 2019, 11:57:25 AM
Honestly, I don’t think that Neo is a good investment, so I wouldn’t recommend you to buy it, but your business!
NEO invests a lot of energy and finance in the infrastructure, I don’t think that it will not bring its dividends. You can have a small amount of coins in your portfolio. Moreover, there is passive income.
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 05, 2019, 11:49:16 AM
The current NEO price is $ 7.90, I think it's the right time to buy. The NEO price has dropped by 50% since November 13, 2018. We will have a good opportunity to go forward if we buy now. Not only the NEO, almost all altcoins are now starting to increase. Don't let us regret when a pump occurs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 11:47:43 AM
If you have enough funds, I would add this coin to my portfolio, because NEO is a Chinese Ethereum that has great perspectives for the future income. Moreover, you would get GAS tokens if you are holding NEO tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 10:26:05 AM
Neo is one of the best coin. It is good for long term investment. Market value is also very strong & people have full faith on it. This is a right time to buy neo coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 10:17:48 AM
 neo coin is in  price consolidation we can expect the price pump in next bull run as of now neo smart contract is on implementation and with more active developments and tie-ups we can expect neo to bounce back to previous all-time high prices
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 05, 2019, 09:22:17 AM
In my opinion NEO is one of the best crypto currencies to invest now as the price is very low and that is perfect time to put money in this coin.
Activity: 686
January 05, 2019, 07:56:21 AM
The NEO project as a whole is a very cool option for investing in altcoins because this project has always shown good dynamics, as there is a lot of options to earn on the usual HOLD because there are such conditions for storing NEO coins
NEO is almost similar to ETH so I'm sure if NOE has the same potential as ETH, so buying NEO is the right choice especially for the long term because the technology used by NEO is so sophisticated that I'm sure in the future it will be very useful and popular.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 05, 2019, 07:34:16 AM
The NEO project as a whole is a very cool option for investing in altcoins because this project has always shown good dynamics, as there is a lot of options to earn on the usual HOLD because there are such conditions for storing NEO coins
NEO is a good choice for you, besides what you say NEO has a strong foundation and a great team. NEO is able to rise and grow better than Altcoin which is still unknown. NEO and Ethereum are supported by the same and competent team, so that the NEO in the future can be like Ethereum, it will be increasingly known to many people and more and more people are interested.
Activity: 546
January 05, 2019, 07:01:20 AM
Activity: 182
January 05, 2019, 06:52:14 AM
Now the market is showing growth and buying NEO may be a good solution but we must not forget about the risks as perhaps the correction will not end.
Activity: 308
January 05, 2019, 06:18:43 AM
Honestly, I don’t think that Neo is a good investment, so I wouldn’t recommend you to buy it, but your business!
Activity: 574
January 04, 2019, 07:34:24 PM
I personally do not really believe that NEO will grow strongly again, except that if the market will grow strongly, then the price of NEO will increase, so I would not invest in NEO. Now it is better to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 364
January 04, 2019, 06:29:07 PM
I am sure that now is a good time to buy NEO. The price of the coin went down very strongly. This is a good chance for quick money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 04, 2019, 06:20:47 PM
The price of neo is very low now. So if you want to invest you can go at this moment.  Neo is one of the best project in this market. Neo is a platform based token and at this moment after ethereum neo has the most good and popular project. And technically in my opinion neo is better than ethereum. Neo has greater txn rate than ethereum and also no txn fees. The community is also very active. So I think it is better to have some neo at this moment.
Activity: 658
January 04, 2019, 06:00:45 PM
neo is a big project and have a bright future thanks to the team behind it and the token economics i think it's a wise idea to invest in it right now good luck not financial advice
Activity: 350
January 04, 2019, 05:23:14 PM
I had this coin but I sold it. It seems to me that now is the time to buy NEO again. This is a very strong project.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2019, 05:21:44 PM
Recently, several popular tokens have left Blockchain NEO. These events do not go to the benefit of NEO, but go to the benefit of Ethereum.
Activity: 378
January 04, 2019, 05:14:03 PM
I am not so sure about Neo's potential because now there will be EOS that will make neo less attention, although EOS is also an ethereum competitor, but I'm sure ethereum will be able to maintain its appeal to investors and traders not like neo who have fewer communities than ethereum .
but if you believe in the potential of neo then you have to buy it when the price drops even not only neo, if you believe in a coin then you have money and the price drops then it doesn't hurt to try investing
Pages:
Jump to: