Pages:
Author

Topic: buy NEO coins now? - page 4. (Read 2852 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 07, 2019, 12:33:00 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you
You should have wait until next year since you posted this last November,because the value of NEO continued to drop until now,sitting at below $7 i guess we will bee seeing more dip as market are falling still or maybe try to consider purchasing other altcoins together with NEO for another chance of gaining
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 12:14:01 AM
Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

I now also continue to buy NEO, while prices remain at a minimum. I continue to believe in the huge development potential of NEO, from next year it will definitely go up. But in any case, you need to distribute your investments and buy various good coins.
Activity: 728
January 24, 2019, 05:21:49 PM
As i see today NEO is 7$, but is it lowest price or it will drop more - it depends on the whole market and BTC especially. But anyway i think for long investments we have a good price now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 12:22:41 AM
I hope we are more thorough in investing, including as it is now when the market is experiencing a better decline, we are not in a hurry to make a decision to be able to invest
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 23, 2019, 06:37:41 PM
At this moment, every good coins price is very low, so you have many options to go! Some coins have very big potential and people always think positive about those coins! NEO is one of them! So, you can buy NEO coin now! If you want to hold then buy now and don't check the price everyday! If you want to trade with NEO, then this coin is very profitable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 23, 2019, 05:53:00 PM
Hi all

NEO is a good and perspective token, which dropped quite a lot and has good chances when the market will reverse to gain significant gains. I like it, as GAS is paid while holding it.
Activity: 392
January 23, 2019, 03:47:18 PM
NEO is a great project. I think that now it makes sense to invest in this coin. I like the idea of this project. NEO should be successful in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 23, 2019, 02:45:44 PM
Sold my neo at around 9 usd and waiting to rebuy it at 2-3 usd. Looks like we are falling again:(
even if we fall, again we are trying to make a good profit. We need to analyze the condition of the coins that are in our portfolio. Perhaps it makes sense to do the same as you, sell until the price is higher than a certain point after a certain time and then buy again when the price falls.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 10:03:34 AM
Sold my neo at around 9 usd and waiting to rebuy it at 2-3 usd. Looks like we are falling again:(
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 23, 2019, 07:13:59 AM
Now the market is showing growth and buying NEO may be a good solution but we must not forget about the risks as perhaps the correction will not end.
I think Neo can in this month show a good growth , I would of course now buying this at face value and d keep until the end of January I think percent 50 can give she
I agree now many people love this coin , and now you can see how this coin begins to recover after such a fall, I think the bullish trend will soon come on the coin !

Although I do not see this recovery, NEO is certainly the altcoin that is worth our attention. The only problem with it is as follows: you will need to wait long until it starts growing really fast.
January 23, 2019, 12:10:54 AM
If you believe and believe neo coins are potentially good, there is no harm in buying neo today, I am also sure that neo is one of the good and strong altcoins and certainly worth investing in, with its progress in the future it will certainly be more and more will be investing in this neo
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 22, 2019, 09:33:04 PM
Neo price is very low now and I think now is the best time to buy, it might still go lower than this though but one can't tell if it will before it starts rising. Neo is definitely an a good coin with great potentials that is certain will increase and give you huge profit.

NEO price already drop more than 90% from highest price and its good coin. Many token using NEO network and i think its good time for buying more NEO because the price very cheap. I am believe if we hold it for long term, we can gain more profits
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 07:47:40 PM
Of course, buy as this is a very promising coin and I think that thanks to it, it will be possible to earn good money
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 22, 2019, 07:45:36 PM
Neo itself coin very a strong , and I think now the best time to its take , have neo in this year a strong road map I think she can give a good the percentage of by the end of the year
Activity: 267
January 22, 2019, 11:13:50 AM
Neo price is very low now and I think now is the best time to buy, it might still go lower than this though but one can't tell if it will before it starts rising. Neo is definitely an a good coin with great potentials that is certain will increase and give you huge profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 22, 2019, 09:17:29 AM
Hi all

If now you have still not bought Neo yet, you should consider carefully and I suggest you should wait more time because the price of NEo may decrease more in next days
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 22, 2019, 08:40:42 AM
NEO price is really low now like Ethereum and BITCOIn.
For me it is good to buy more NEO now and start collecting gas from it.
Time will come and the price will be back and get new ATH in time.
January 22, 2019, 08:32:35 AM
I don’t think that buying a Neo is generally a good idea, it seems to me that the coin can’t achieve anything!
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 07:25:30 AM
It is hard to predict the price. But if Bitcoin falls down, then you can be sure that altcoins will fall more. So, I would wait for Bitcoin, what will Bitcoin do in the near future and after that I will decide about the investment.  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 07:16:00 AM
Hi all

I believe, if there is a desire to purchase Neo coins, it is possible to do it right now. But unfortunately no one can give an accurate forecast of what will happen to these coins later. Perhaps the price will go up, and possible reverse turn. But the assumption and hope for the prosperity of this project personally I have.
Pages:
Jump to: