Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL! - page 9. (Read 76456 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
April 21, 2024, 02:22:07 AM
Those who play on shitcoins and make a profit are just the people who came in early and sold their coins when they rose high.
I think most of the focus here is on shitcoins and newbies mistake rather then the core subject of this thread which is about "Buying on Dips and HODL".

$65k price seems very high but it's still under 200 WMA (https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy).

You don't seem to know how to read that website.  Essentially BTC's current spot price is almost double the 200-WMA, at 93.46% higher than the 200-WMA.   Spot price $65,086.  200-WMA $33,642 

Those who have adequate number of Bitcoins can continue buying Bitcoins in whatever manner they want even when price of Bitcoin is above $60k. People who are investing for long term and don't have adequate Bitcoins can go bullish in accumulating Bitcoins now since Bitcoin price will be levelled in the long run. That's what 200WMA price chart tells us.

The 200-WMA shows what the average price for bitcoin was over the last 4 years, which is mostly considered a bottom, which means spot price can go down to that price, which would be nearly a 50% price correction from the current price.

There were not very many periods in which BTC spot price was below the 200-WMA; however, it happened quite a bit between about June 2022 and October 2023.  The 200-WMA went up from about $22k to $28k during that period of time, but the spot BTC price spent quite a bit of time below the 200-WMA.. which was an unsual time in BTC's price history, so it shows that the bottom price can sometimes be breached.

Activity: 196
Merit: 70
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
April 21, 2024, 01:40:36 AM
To me it's all hype, how many persons has really benefited from shitcoins aside their creators or the initial investors, I've hardly heard of anyone getting rich from shitcoins, so what is so attractive about it, people just prefer to follow the crowd and influencers than make proper individual research about shitcoin and do a good comparison themselves to bitcoin as an investment and that way we 2ont need to tell anyone what is right and wrong to do.

But the trick part is some persons are already too blind to see that the way and hope they put in shitcoins is just a slippery slope and woudl most likely fail them, what gain can one have holding a shitcoin.

Like you said its their decision to make and all we can do is advice them, but to show how blind people, we have been saying stay away from shitcoins especially if your just starting out your bitcoin investment and if you must use only up to 10% maximum for it since its just a gamble but yet people would still try to parade shitcoin as tho its a good asset or worth investing in and worst of all they don't realize that this is the worst place to post that nonsense, this thread is for bitcoin discussions alone and if anyone finds its hard to understand that he should go post all his shit in the altcoins section and what ever fate that's brings him in continuing with shitcoins is his/her choice and fault.
Those who play on shitcoins and make a profit are just the people who came in early and sold their coins when they rose high. After that, they will move on to other shitcoins, and it will be like that. Meanwhile, many people don't realize that they have failed to get shitcoins but still don't want to change direction by investing in Bitcoin.

These are the ones who still fail to make a profit from crypto, but somehow there are still many people who still try to find their luck from shitcoins. Maybe because of the appeal of shitcoins, many people say that shitcoins can provide high profits. But that was a mistake.

Meanwhile, if they realize their mistake, they will start investing in Bitcoin and try to learn more about it. They will try to use DCA, which has provided results for many people, including small investors. Enough with shitcoin if you can't find out more information and make your choice by choosing to invest in Bitcoin. It will provide huge benefits in the future.

If I get you correctly you are somehow contradicting everything but without involving myself in any discussion about shitcoins I will say that even if you feel that people who invest earlier on shitcoins makes some profits but I tell you it is a joke because I have a relative that bought shitcoin and the price rose but just within some hours, everything drop immediately without rising anymore and he lost almost everything so investing on these coins that have no future is needless and the risks has a higher chance of losing than gaining.

There's is no comparison between Bitcoin and all other coins because it is clear that Bitcoin have a promising future for those who choose to buy, hodl for a long term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 195
April 21, 2024, 12:42:37 AM
Those who play on shitcoins and make a profit are just the people who came in early and sold their coins when they rose high.

I think most of the focus here is on shitcoins and newbies mistake rather then the core subject of this thread which is about "Buying on Dips and HODL".

$65k price seems very high but it's still under 200 WMA (https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy). Those who have adequate number of Bitcoins can continue buying Bitcoins in whatever manner they want even when price of Bitcoin is above $60k. People who are investing for long term and don't have adequate Bitcoins can go bullish in accumulating Bitcoins now since Bitcoin price will be levelled in the long run. That's what 200WMA price chart tells us.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 20, 2024, 11:39:38 PM
To me it's all hype, how many persons has really benefited from shitcoins aside their creators or the initial investors, I've hardly heard of anyone getting rich from shitcoins, so what is so attractive about it, people just prefer to follow the crowd and influencers than make proper individual research about shitcoin and do a good comparison themselves to bitcoin as an investment and that way we 2ont need to tell anyone what is right and wrong to do.

But the trick part is some persons are already too blind to see that the way and hope they put in shitcoins is just a slippery slope and woudl most likely fail them, what gain can one have holding a shitcoin.

Like you said its their decision to make and all we can do is advice them, but to show how blind people, we have been saying stay away from shitcoins especially if your just starting out your bitcoin investment and if you must use only up to 10% maximum for it since its just a gamble but yet people would still try to parade shitcoin as tho its a good asset or worth investing in and worst of all they don't realize that this is the worst place to post that nonsense, this thread is for bitcoin discussions alone and if anyone finds its hard to understand that he should go post all his shit in the altcoins section and what ever fate that's brings him in continuing with shitcoins is his/her choice and fault.
Those who play on shitcoins and make a profit are just the people who came in early and sold their coins when they rose high. After that, they will move on to other shitcoins, and it will be like that. Meanwhile, many people don't realize that they have failed to get shitcoins but still don't want to change direction by investing in Bitcoin.

These are the ones who still fail to make a profit from crypto, but somehow there are still many people who still try to find their luck from shitcoins. Maybe because of the appeal of shitcoins, many people say that shitcoins can provide high profits. But that was a mistake.

Meanwhile, if they realize their mistake, they will start investing in Bitcoin and try to learn more about it. They will try to use DCA, which has provided results for many people, including small investors. Enough with shitcoin if you can't find out more information and make your choice by choosing to invest in Bitcoin. It will provide huge benefits in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 76
Cashback 15%
April 20, 2024, 06:34:06 PM
You know most of these newbies investors don't really know much when it comes to bitcoin and altcoins. Some of these people depends on what people they see as experienced people tell them to do. This thing is common among the female newbie investors. I have come across many and they practically don't know anything and there are people out there taking advantage of such newbies who are willing to invest on any coins that are shilled to them. As a newbie who doesn't know the difference between bitcoin and altcoins, and you are surrounded by altcoins investors, you will think that altcoins is all there is out there. At this point if they tell that newbie investor that the altcoin is the bitcoin the person will believe and invest without knowing the difference and be thinking he/she has invested in bitcoin. Not everyone out there is knowledgeable like me and you

Well I will say the reason why such newbies are easily manipulated are due to the fact that they lack the habit to do their own personal research. Before jumping into any form of investment, just as they say you don't need any complex knowledge before investing in Bitcoin, just having the basic knowledge one is good to go in his Bitcoin accumulation journey.

But if one lack such habit of always researching before taken any action, he or she may endup encounting a shitcoiner that will do a great job in misleading them investing wrongly into the wrong projects. So those that have the privilege to see the beauty of Bitcoin should use such privilege for their good and favour by taken action in accumulating and  investing in Bitcoin While holding some fiat that will serve as an emergency funds.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 579
April 20, 2024, 04:57:50 PM
You know most of these newbies investors don't really know much when it comes to bitcoin and altcoins. Some of these people depends on what people they see as experienced people tell them to do. This thing is common among the female newbie investors. I have come across many and they practically don't know anything and there are people out there taking advantage of such newbies who are willing to invest on any coins that are shilled to them. As a newbie who doesn't know the difference between bitcoin and altcoins, and you are surrounded by altcoins investors, you will think that altcoins is all there is out there. At this point if they tell that newbie investor that the altcoin is the bitcoin the person will believe and invest without knowing the difference and be thinking he/she has invested in bitcoin. Not everyone out there is knowledgeable like me and you.
Of course awareness will come for them if they want to change their investment path to Bitcoin. I think whether novice investors are men or women they can distinguish which is shitcoin and which is Bitcoin. Beginner investors who invest in Bitcoin are safer than investors who invest in shitcoins.

I think it is better for those beginners to learn about bitcoin first before they make an investment. Yes, on social media there are quite a lot of Shitcoin influencers who promote shitcoin projects so that if they fall for their advances, you can be sure they will fall into investments that are very risky and will go to zero, such as Terra Luna and Ftx.

However, if novice investors choose Bitcoin then their chances will be greater in the future to gain profits, regardless of the purchases they make regularly or all at once. Believe me, everyone has made mistakes in their investments, but they make changes by learning from the mistakes they make.
Activity: 224
Merit: 151
April 20, 2024, 03:29:20 PM
The thing is, most beginners don't always know that they are investing in shitcoins, nobody will see danger and confidently walk into it. Though as for some people they will always say that experience is the best teacher, so they will just leave the beginners to experience it themselves, as for me I don't encourage that lifestyle of letting beginners to find out on their, i make corrections when the need arises. however some persons have been lucky enough to get a return in investment on shitcoins but just few of them. But then, entirely we are saying it is not good to invest in some of these shitcoins because they don't have that durability and value.

Actually in as much as most people are begginers who doesn't know much about investment but when it comes to them investing on shitcoins I think they are fully aware of what they are doing because one thing I realized about most of this early investors is that their only interest is on the possibility of making quick profit as soon as possible, so they feel the best way to meet their targets is by investing on altcoins without knowing that altcoins is like the more you look the less you see because if you don't understand what altcoins is all about you can easily get into a trouble thinking that is a profit making investment.

Also I wouldn't agree that someone would invest on altcoins thinking that he is investing on Bitcoin when the names are boldly written and even if the person doesn't have any knowledge about investment but he or she should be able to identify the particular coins he wishes to invest, so perhaps I disagree on that aspects because there is a big difference between Bitcoin and altcoins so someone should be able to distinguish between them.
You know most of these newbies investors don't really know much when it comes to bitcoin and altcoins. Some of these people depends on what people they see as experienced people tell them to do. This thing is common among the female newbie investors. I have come across many and they practically don't know anything and there are people out there taking advantage of such newbies who are willing to invest on any coins that are shilled to them. As a newbie who doesn't know the difference between bitcoin and altcoins, and you are surrounded by altcoins investors, you will think that altcoins is all there is out there. At this point if they tell that newbie investor that the altcoin is the bitcoin the person will believe and invest without knowing the difference and be thinking he/she has invested in bitcoin. Not everyone out there is knowledgeable like me and you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 43
Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2024, 01:10:42 PM
The thing is, most beginners don't always know that they are investing in shitcoins, nobody will see danger and confidently walk into it. Though as for some people they will always say that experience is the best teacher, so they will just leave the beginners to experience it themselves, as for me I don't encourage that lifestyle of letting beginners to find out on their, i make corrections when the need arises. however some persons have been lucky enough to get a return in investment on shitcoins but just few of them. But then, entirely we are saying it is not good to invest in some of these shitcoins because they don't have that durability and value.
That's because shitcoins for them are more attractive with all the potential for high price increases. They don't know that finding the right coin will take time and is not easy because of the many shitcoins, only a few can increase.

They forget to take Bitcoin as their main investment and instead choose shitcoins as their investment. That makes them fail to profit from crypto, let alone from Bitcoin. They keep hoping for that shitcoin but in reality, they really can't get any profit.

They should be careful with shitcoins because with not many shitcoins to increase, they should return to investing in Bitcoin as their main investment. But it all depends on them. We can only provide advice.

Activity: 392
Merit: 269
April 20, 2024, 01:09:36 PM

Actually in as much as most people are begginers who doesn't know much about investment but when it comes to them investing on shitcoins I think they are fully aware of what they are doing because one thing I realized about most of this early investors is that their only interest is on the possibility of making quick profit as soon as possible, so they feel the best way to meet their targets is by investing on altcoins without knowing that altcoins is like the more you look the less you see because if you don't understand what altcoins is all about you can easily get into a trouble thinking that is a profit making investment.

Also I wouldn't agree that someone would invest on altcoins thinking that he is investing on Bitcoin when the names are boldly written and even if the person doesn't have any knowledge about investment but he or she should be able to identify the particular coins he wishes to invest, so perhaps I disagree on that aspects because there is a big difference between Bitcoin and altcoins so someone should be able to distinguish between them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 195
April 20, 2024, 12:21:11 PM
The dropped in Bitcoin price was largely expected as it usually happens before the halving.
You may be more concerned because various surveys and financial institutions have expressed this concern, such as JPMorgan.

So I think rather than being concerned here, stay in holding more with patience and tolerance. Some investors prefer to buy Bitcoin at the bottom price in this case the psychological side affects. Desperation acts among them when prices fall or expect more bottom prices. But at this time every investors should be more focused on holding, continuing to buy the dips and DCA.

The latest ATH was mainly because of ETF's and what we see from past is that halving doesn't have any impact on price of Bitcoin immediately. If you are looking for effect of halving then you have to wait for a year or more. Since this thread is mainly about buying the dip and HODL, so it's ideal time to be bullish on buying Bitcoin. Those who don't have adequate Bitcoins must take dip's as an opportunity to buy more Bitcoins. If price go beyond 60k then one must buy more Bitcoin's rather then getting worried about price drop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 159
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2024, 10:50:07 AM
[edited out]
Instead of getting mad about his opinion its better to correct him with right information since there's nothing gonna happen if he's also been triggered with the post replied in this thread. Maybe redirect him to some information that can change his mindset towards the difference between those shitcoins so he can totally avoid them. Its understandable on why those people compare bitcoin to other shitcoins since maybe they are looking only at the way how people trade it. But some people don't realize that there are more deeper use case for bitcoin and there's nothing to lose especially if they made a right decision to hold it for long time.

They would only say its the same if the frequently trading it and lose on its volatility but if they know how good it is for long term maybe their opinion will change and will agree that bitcoin is different also more better on what he taught.

We have now AI can help their research more faster so I suggest if they want to learn a lot of information about bitcoin then they should seek the help of AI since their researching will became more convenient and they could learn a lot maybe on short period of time if they can digest all the information they read.

There is nothing wrong with getting mad at forum members who say dumb things, and part of our way of learning may well come through interaction and pointing out how dumb some members are in terms of their presentation of ideas, especially when they either convolute bitcoin with shitcoins or they act like they know what bitcoin is, and they are ultimately spreading misinformation that convolutes bitcoin with shitcoins..

Your suggestion to learn through AI comes off as very short-sighted, since people still should be engaging in their own critical thinking rather than having information fed to them, which information may well not be as accurate as you might believe it to be, unless you understand its sources, so I doubt that we should expect people to be saved from their own dumbness through AI tools rather than needs to think for themselves and preferences to engage in critical thinking in order to be able to sort between good information and bad information, which truly there are a lot of ways that people can become confused in their lack of understanding of bitcoin through the convolution of shitcoins within the mix and the framing.

The problem here is understanding of what shitcoins and Bitcoin is. I don't really blame members on this forum that still don't understand and can't differentiate between both, the wrong information has been assimilated and is really hard for them to detached themselves that's why they argue blindly. And this kind of debates leads to good result to enlighten such members.

Sorting for AI will do no good for such topic as there will be no proper foundational knowledge or breakdown, AI is programmed and runs on information passed on by the programmer we shouldn't give our 100 on it and leave the process of personal research. The only recommendation necessary is Studying Everything about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency related Materials This will give indepth knowledge, clarify and purged them of the bad information.

you should not blame anybody because what nice people to join a wrong investment is based on the lack to make a proper research concerning the particular investment that they want to venture into because a shitcoins can be identified able based on your research, but if you don't make a research you will not know a good shitcoin that worth to invest, that is why I always emphasizing on someone to make a research because you cannot compare this shitcoin with a Bitcoin because bitcoin have a more influence more than all this coins.
This thread is strictly for bitcoin discussion. Even though you do proper research on shitcoins, you can never find a good one because all shitcoins are created to rip investors off their money. The best way to stay safe is never to invest in shitcoin. Stop saying some shitcoins are good to invest in before newbies will be misled, and to hell with shitcoins.

Yes know everyone talks about bitcoin here but maybe he talks about shitcoin without understanding. But I think those who are smart never want to lose their money. Everyone wants to invest and earn money. But if someone invests in shitcoin.  If you are thinking of making money then you will be very foolish because investing in shitcoin is a big risk. I always advise to invest in bitcoin even if it is a small profit. If you invest in bitcoin our invested money will be very safe. That's why I always trust bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin makes little profit - the quote you gave is largely untrue. If you invest today and decide to sell tomorrow or a week or a month later (trading business) then you are little satisfied. But investing in bitcoin exposes you to short-term risk. But if you are looking for a long-term investment decision and looking for a way to accumulate bitcoins through market analysis, then it is an easier investment for you. By market analysis I mean that you are in a buying at the dip which gives you more confidence in investing.
I think he wanted to say we should invest in bitcoin, even if our investment in bitcoin is small. If you are waiting to invest in bitcoin with market analysis, you will delay your bitcoin accumulation plan because no one can actually predict the bitcoin price. As a newbie, you should stick with the DCA strategy for accumulating bitcoin; it will allow you to accumulate bitcoin at regular intervals, and it will also control your emotions. With the DCA strategy, you don't need to wait for bitcoin to dip before you can start accumulating bitcoin because you will be accumulating bitcoin even though it is increasing and decreasing.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 20, 2024, 10:03:35 AM
That's because shitcoins for them are more attractive with all the potential for high price increases. They don't know that finding the right coin will take time and is not easy because of the many shitcoins, only a few can increase.

They forget to take Bitcoin as their main investment and instead choose shitcoins as their investment. That makes them fail to profit from crypto, let alone from Bitcoin. They keep hoping for that shitcoin but in reality, they really can't get any profit.

They should be careful with shitcoins because with not many shitcoins to increase, they should return to investing in Bitcoin as their main investment. But it all depends on them. We can only provide advice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 146
April 20, 2024, 09:48:46 AM
Those with full knowledge hardly argue about BTC and shiltcoin but sort the best way that will be favourable on their investment and holding BTC, I realized though I am still  regarded as newbie that most people who compare it argue about BTC and hoping shiltcoin has something to offer are mostly newbie's.
I have come to understand within my little knowledge on this forum no matter which ever method used in investing in btc it's more profitable than investing it on shiltcoin, there is no reason one wasting it time in anything shiltcoin when BTC has made a way to accommodate all sort of people and their level of income, through the DCA method you must not start big but with time you will accumulate greater BTC and this will give rest of mind instead of using because of cheap nature of shiltcoin and run after and comparing at the end it fall you lose all your time, energy and money,were as BTC remain unshakable the best is going for BTC and avoid comparison.

Surely, I prefer to tell newbies to just say no to shitcoins, yet at the same time, each of us has to recognize and appreciate that everyone has to learn at his/her own pace, and surely sometimes people are not really going to learn or know about bitcoin or how it relates to shitcoins until they consider some of the relationships - yet I still think that if newbies figure out ways to learn about bitcoin first and to establish a decently strong investment practice in regards to bitcoin first, then maybe after a bit of time they can start to look at and consider various shitcoins, but at least if they are doing it from a position of already having had developed knowledge in regards to bitcoin, then they should be in a better place rather going into shitcoins and considering that they have some kind of an equal or similar role as bitcoin...

Another thing when starting with shitcoins would be best to presume that they are a scam or that they are an affinity scam upon bitcoin, so presume that there is something wrong with them including that they are intending to rug pull users at some point, and another thing would be that if you do start to explore shitcoins, then there is no need to come to bitcoin-focused threads like this one and to talk positively about them.. but instead go to some shitcoin threads and discuss those matters within the appropriate other threads that are related to whichever shitcoins you are wanting to discuss.
The earlier they understand the cruelty of shitcoins the quicker they would flee from it, at times user's speaks from certain experiences at their beginners level, where as haven't known about the forum and get the intrinsic knowledge about Bitcoin had decided to find comfort in investing in shitcoins and this alone has landed them into disheartening circumstances and trauma, which it is of benefits for Newbies to learn from those experiences to avoid becoming a victim. Our utmost investment should rely extremely on Bitcoin, others are alternatives of Bitcoin which should not receive our interest, our priority should be focused on accumulating and storing our Bitcoin much likely at this current stage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 360
April 20, 2024, 09:23:26 AM
Yes know everyone talks about bitcoin here but maybe he talks about shitcoin without understanding. But I think those who are smart never want to lose their money. Everyone wants to invest and earn money. But if someone invests in shitcoin.  If you are thinking of making money then you will be very foolish because investing in shitcoin is a big risk. I always advise to invest in bitcoin even if it is a small profit. If you invest in bitcoin our invested money will be very safe. That's why I always trust bitcoin.

Apart from being more suitable for investment, Buy the Dip and Hodl is also more suitable for Bitcoin so we don't need to suggest anything else to be able to implement this because it is not very suitable when we look at it from several things such as security and profit. It will be very futile for those whose days only think about shitcoins and use their money for shitcoins, because in the long term shitcoins are really not suitable to be relied on so the suggestions we give must be more directed towards Bitcoin without thinking about anything else.
Buying and the dip is not a good suggestion for beginners who just started their bitcoin journey, because that strategy does not give them the opportunity to buy bitcoin regularly but only when the price dips. It is not easy to buy bitcoin and the dip because you may not know whan the dip will come. However, for investors who have accumulated enough Bitcoin or close to their bitcoin target can apply such buying strategy, because they have passed the accumulation stage.

A beginner or low coiner needs to accumulate bitcoin with DCA method as that is the best method, because it gives you the advantage to buy bitcoin in any price level as long as you are consistent and persistent in your weekly or monthly bitcoin purchase. The DCA method helps to grow your bitcoin investment overtime, and will help you reach your bitcoin target faster than when you buy at the dip. It is good that DCA method is our priority when we are building our bitcoin portfolio, because when building you don't stop but just keep on accumulating as long as you don't overdo it to affect you, which might make you sell from your bitcoin investment portfolio when it is not of your will.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
April 20, 2024, 06:40:22 AM

I agree with you a lot Princess but I don’t agree with you about shitcoins not having a future, the way you sound right now makes me believe you think all other coins aside Bitcoin are shitcoins.

Actually, aren't they? Shitcoins are shit. Whether they have been shit for a while, or new . Why is Bitcoin so different from shitcoin?
Here's why.
 Bitcoin has value because it can be exchanged for and used in place of fiat currency, but it maintains a high exchange rate primarily because it is in demand by investors interested in the possibility of returns. . Emphasis on the last part.
Bitcoin can easily be traded for cash or assets like gold - instantly and with incredibly low fees. This makes Bitcoin a great investment for people looking for short-term profit, as well as those considering long-term investment due to its high market demand. The total number of BTC ever to be in existence is capped at 21 million. This scarcity creates a sense of value and exclusivity, similar to precious metals like gold. Insofar as the demand for Bitcoin increases over time, the limited supply acts as a catalyst, driving its price higher  and higher, do you get that?

Bitcoin (BTC)
Market cap
$1.30 Trillion
Current price
$66.221
Shitcoin 1(ETH)
Market cap
$390 Billion
Current price
$3,254
ShitCoin2 (BNB)
Market cap
$86.3 Billion
Current price
$577

Shitcoin 3(SOL)
Market cap
$69 Billion
Current price
$154.53

Investing in shitcoins is simply gambling. Shouldn't be referred to as investment.  If you didn't get it, read it again. Any and every coin that isn't Bitcoin is shitty. Bitcoin has proven to be the one and only time and time again.

That's actually not the right explanation on what makes a shitcoin a shitcoin. Or it's probably just people having different definitions on what shitcoins actually are. BUT if you ask me, shitcoins are those networks that have incentive structures that don't make sense. They may be sort of working today, but that doesn't mean there isn't an attack vector that could be exploited tomorrow.

Those coins that you have in your list all use Proof of Stake. That itself makes POS networks open to attack vectors that could originate from flaws in its incentive-structure.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
April 20, 2024, 06:18:10 AM
Yes know everyone talks about bitcoin here but maybe he talks about shitcoin without understanding. But I think those who are smart never want to lose their money. Everyone wants to invest and earn money. But if someone invests in shitcoin.  If you are thinking of making money then you will be very foolish because investing in shitcoin is a big risk. I always advise to invest in bitcoin even if it is a small profit. If you invest in bitcoin our invested money will be very safe. That's why I always trust bitcoin.

Apart from being more suitable for investment, Buy the Dip and Hodl is also more suitable for Bitcoin so we don't need to suggest anything else to be able to implement this because it is not very suitable when we look at it from several things such as security and profit. It will be very futile for those whose days only think about shitcoins and use their money for shitcoins, because in the long term shitcoins are really not suitable to be relied on so the suggestions we give must be more directed towards Bitcoin without thinking about anything else.
Activity: 966
Merit: 340
April 20, 2024, 06:08:28 AM
Investing in bitcoin makes little profit - the quote you gave is largely untrue. If you invest today and decide to sell tomorrow or a week or a month later (trading business) then you are little satisfied. But investing in bitcoin exposes you to short-term risk. But if you are looking for a long-term investment decision and looking for a way to accumulate bitcoins through market analysis, then it is an easier investment for you. By market analysis I mean that you are in a buying at the dip which gives you more confidence in investing.

You will only get a little profit if you acquire bitcoin then trade it for short term. Also the risk to lose is so high knowing that bitcoin market is volatile that's why its not recommended to be done by people if they want to invest their money on bitcoin. Long term is best for this that's why its good for people to know a lot more knowledge about this since they can learn a lot of strategies on how to make their hodl plan became successful.

But also how do we know actually that this is the best dip to buy? Maybe for waiting for that to happen we miss a lot of opportunities or maybe we just missed to buy some because for keep waiting we became doubtful and start to afraid to accumulate. So if you really want to hold the best time to buy is now not tomorrow and also for not waiting those dip to come.
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
April 20, 2024, 04:06:05 AM
Those with full knowledge hardly argue about BTC and shiltcoin but sort the best way that will be favourable on their investment and holding BTC, I realized though I am still  regarded as newbie that most people who compare it argue about BTC and hoping shiltcoin has something to offer are mostly newbie's.
I have come to understand within my little knowledge on this forum no matter which ever method used in investing in btc it's more profitable than investing it on shiltcoin, there is no reason one wasting it time in anything shiltcoin when BTC has made a way to accommodate all sort of people and their level of income, through the DCA method you must not start big but with time you will accumulate greater BTC and this will give rest of mind instead of using because of cheap nature of shiltcoin and run after and comparing at the end it fall you lose all your time, energy and money,were as BTC remain unshakable the best is going for BTC and avoid comparison.
Surely, I prefer to tell newbies to just say no to shitcoins, yet at the same time, each of us has to recognize and appreciate that everyone has to learn at his/her own pace, and surely sometimes people are not really going to learn or know about bitcoin or how it relates to shitcoins until they consider some of the relationships - yet I still think that if newbies figure out ways to learn about bitcoin first and to establish a decently strong investment practice in regards to bitcoin first, then maybe after a bit of time they can start to look at and consider various shitcoins, but at least if they are doing it from a position of already having had developed knowledge in regards to bitcoin, then they should be in a better place rather going into shitcoins and considering that they have some kind of an equal or similar role as bitcoin...

Another thing when starting with shitcoins would be best to presume that they are a scam or that they are an affinity scam upon bitcoin, so presume that there is something wrong with them including that they are intending to rug pull users at some point, and another thing would be that if you do start to explore shitcoins, then there is no need to come to bitcoin-focused threads like this one and to talk positively about them.. but instead go to some shitcoin threads and discuss those matters within the appropriate other threads that are related to whichever shitcoins you are wanting to discuss.
I will say that shitcoins and trading goes together because they are related to gambling and come with great loss when practice.
I totally disagree with this statement here, trading and shit coin has nothing to do with each other, shit coin to me is what most of this developer used to rip investors of their hard earned money, while trading is a craft that comes with it own risk no doubt, but if you actually knows the craft and how to navigate your way around it bro, you will definitely be a profitable traders, so stop comparing shit coin to trading, because it's a craft you must masters for you to be successful in.

Even if you are correct about shitcoins being wonderful places to make a lot profits, this thread is not about shitcoins or trading, so why is there any need to defend what you believe to be your way to success. 

It is not relevant in this thread, even if you might be correct, which I doubt that you are correct or that you should even trying to argue about the topic, especially since you already conditioned the idea of success upon "actually knowing the craft and how to navigate" .. fuck that dumb nonsense of wasting time, money and energies trying to figure out which shitcoin happens to be less shitty than other shitcoins.... or other dumb pump and dump ideas that really is not related to the ideas of long-term investing that we are talking about in this thread in regards to bitcoin accumulation.

It's quite disappointing that for a while now the argument or topic of discussion on this thread has been a comparison between shitcoins and bitcoin which is quite absurd cause we have abolished such and more over the focus of the thread should be on how to buy bitcoin and better ways to accumulate bitcoin as it has been before this argument came up.

I'm definitely tired of anyone trying to prove a point to me about shitcoin cause we all know and have our personal ideals about this matter and those should be kept off this thread, if anyone wants to talk about shitcoins there is an entire altcoin section on this thread and you can visit there to say all your bullshit and all help keep this thread clean.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
April 20, 2024, 04:04:18 AM

Even if you are correct about shitcoins being wonderful places to make a lot profits, this thread is not about shitcoins or trading, so why is there any need to defend what you believe to be your way to success.  

It is not relevant in this thread, even if you might be correct, which I doubt that you are correct or that you should even trying to argue about the topic, especially since you already conditioned the idea of success upon "actually knowing the craft and how to navigate" .. fuck that dumb nonsense of wasting time, money and energies trying to figure out which shitcoin happens to be less shitty than other shitcoins.... or other dumb pump and dump ideas that really is not related to the ideas of long-term investing that we are talking about in this thread in regards to bitcoin accumulation.

It’s true the possibility of earning more from shit coin can become a real one in the bull run.Because the bull run always impacts almost all the cryptocurrency.Even the shitcoin will have the potential for the bull run in a market atleast once in a year.If the trader had made the good analysis about the market flow and the price chart of the particular coin means,it help the trader to earn the money from the shitcoin too.The pump and dump is not the assets of the potential coin in the crypto currency.So it also helps the trader to make the profit from the shitcoin sometimes based on the price change in market respect to the trader opinion on his potential.

On this part you are correct, so why do you feel any need to defend shitcoins, as if we need to give shitcoins and/or trading and/or gambling any kind of benefit of the doubt.  We don't.  In fact, we should do the exact opposite, which is to be skeptical of any shitcoins, and consider them to be scams, but you want to argue otherwise.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The shitcoin is the coin with less potential to get into high value or sometimes take huge time for the next pump.They also doesn’t change with respect to change of the entire market.For this the traders call coins as the shitcoin.But the gambling was totally different,because the traders who have good strategies can make money in the gambling site.But the gamblers without the strategies will loss their money in the gambling site all the time.Traders also able to make money with strategies like gamblers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 157
April 20, 2024, 03:42:28 AM
I must say that bitcoin performance is really encouraging. In the past when there is any rumors of war, or any negative news bitcoin price were always heavily affected, but recently I have been observing that even with many uncertainties around the world, Missiles are being fired and Israel promising retaliation and all of that, bitcoin price haven't been badly affected like it usually do in the past. This is to prove to use that lots of investors are hodling instead of being paper hands like what we used to have in the past. This is telling us that there is a big price push that's coming very soon. A time is coming when we all will wish for bitcoin to get back to it's current price not but it will be too late.

All the negativity news about bitcoin and also about the geopolitical situation have the least negative effect on bitcoin effect on bitcoin in the long run. This is because people know that bitcoin is the safest investment that has no inflation. Even the Gold which has the highest market cap does possess some inflation.

For those people who think that 60-65K prices are higher for bitcoin, there will be a time when those people will be willing to buy bitcoin even about 100K bitcoin. Right now, if anyone can buy and hold as many bitcoins as possible, it will surely help him achieve financial independence in the near future.

Though I doubt if there is any negative influence any bad news will have on Bitcoin even on the long run because I believe this is not the first time that most people have been saying all kinds of things about Bitcoin even when they knows nothing about it, and it has never really affected Bitcoin growth in anyway instead it keeps growing and even most people that ones talk bad against Bitcoin has realized themselves and venture into Bitcoin do to the opportunity they saw on Bitcoin.

However in terms of those who consider $60 to $65k as a higher price to buy Bitcoin they are obviously making a mistake because while they feel the price will drop some more that's when it will move to the opposite direction, so however I agree with you because there would come a time those people that was saying $65k is too high to buy Bitcoin will have no option but to buy when the price has gone to $100k so this actually a good moment to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: