Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL! - page 10. (Read 76417 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
April 19, 2024, 05:41:12 PM

I agree with you a lot Princess but I don’t agree with you about shitcoins not having a future, the way you sound right now makes me believe you think all other coins aside Bitcoin are shitcoins.

Actually, aren't they? Shitcoins are shit. Whether they have been shit for a while, or new . Why is Bitcoin so different from shitcoin?
Here's why.
 Bitcoin has value because it can be exchanged for and used in place of fiat currency, but it maintains a high exchange rate primarily because it is in demand by investors interested in the possibility of returns. . Emphasis on the last part.
Bitcoin can easily be traded for cash or assets like gold - instantly and with incredibly low fees. This makes Bitcoin a great investment for people looking for short-term profit, as well as those considering long-term investment due to its high market demand. The total number of BTC ever to be in existence is capped at 21 million. This scarcity creates a sense of value and exclusivity, similar to precious metals like gold. Insofar as the demand for Bitcoin increases over time, the limited supply acts as a catalyst, driving its price higher  and higher, do you get that?

Bitcoin (BTC)
Market cap
$1.30 Trillion
Current price
$66.221
Shitcoin 1(ETH)
Market cap
$390 Billion
Current price
$3,254
ShitCoin2 (BNB)
Market cap
$86.3 Billion
Current price
$577

Shitcoin 3(SOL)
Market cap
$69 Billion
Current price
$154.53

Investing in shitcoins is simply gambling. Shouldn't be referred to as investment.  If you didn't get it, read it again. Any and every coin that isn't Bitcoin is shitty. Bitcoin has proven to be the one and only time and time again.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
April 19, 2024, 04:56:20 PM
I must say that bitcoin performance is really encouraging. In the past when there is any rumors of war, or any negative news bitcoin price were always heavily affected, but recently I have been observing that even with many uncertainties around the world, Missiles are being fired and Israel promising retaliation and all of that, bitcoin price haven't been badly affected like it usually do in the past. This is to prove to use that lots of investors are hodling instead of being paper hands like what we used to have in the past. This is telling us that there is a big price push that's coming very soon. A time is coming when we all will wish for bitcoin to get back to it's current price not but it will be too late.

All the negativity news about bitcoin and also about the geopolitical situation have the least negative effect on bitcoin effect on bitcoin in the long run. This is because people know that bitcoin is the safest investment that has no inflation. Even the Gold which has the highest market cap does possess some inflation.

For those people who think that 60-65K prices are higher for bitcoin, there will be a time when those people will be willing to buy bitcoin even about 100K bitcoin. Right now, if anyone can buy and hold as many bitcoins as possible, it will surely help him achieve financial independence in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
April 19, 2024, 04:50:18 PM
Those with full knowledge hardly argue about BTC and shiltcoin but sort the best way that will be favourable on their investment and holding BTC, I realized though I am still  regarded as newbie that most people who compare it argue about BTC and hoping shiltcoin has something to offer are mostly newbie's.
I have come to understand within my little knowledge on this forum no matter which ever method used in investing in btc it's more profitable than investing it on shiltcoin, there is no reason one wasting it time in anything shiltcoin when BTC has made a way to accommodate all sort of people and their level of income, through the DCA method you must not start big but with time you will accumulate greater BTC and this will give rest of mind instead of using because of cheap nature of shiltcoin and run after and comparing at the end it fall you lose all your time, energy and money,were as BTC remain unshakable the best is going for BTC and avoid comparison.
Surely, I prefer to tell newbies to just say no to shitcoins, yet at the same time, each of us has to recognize and appreciate that everyone has to learn at his/her own pace, and surely sometimes people are not really going to learn or know about bitcoin or how it relates to shitcoins until they consider some of the relationships - yet I still think that if newbies figure out ways to learn about bitcoin first and to establish a decently strong investment practice in regards to bitcoin first, then maybe after a bit of time they can start to look at and consider various shitcoins, but at least if they are doing it from a position of already having had developed knowledge in regards to bitcoin, then they should be in a better place rather going into shitcoins and considering that they have some kind of an equal or similar role as bitcoin...

Another thing when starting with shitcoins would be best to presume that they are a scam or that they are an affinity scam upon bitcoin, so presume that there is something wrong with them including that they are intending to rug pull users at some point, and another thing would be that if you do start to explore shitcoins, then there is no need to come to bitcoin-focused threads like this one and to talk positively about them.. but instead go to some shitcoin threads and discuss those matters within the appropriate other threads that are related to whichever shitcoins you are wanting to discuss.
I will say that shitcoins and trading goes together because they are related to gambling and come with great loss when practice.
I totally disagree with this statement here, trading and shit coin has nothing to do with each other, shit coin to me is what most of this developer used to rip investors of their hard earned money, while trading is a craft that comes with it own risk no doubt, but if you actually knows the craft and how to navigate your way around it bro, you will definitely be a profitable traders, so stop comparing shit coin to trading, because it's a craft you must masters for you to be successful in.

Even if you are correct about shitcoins being wonderful places to make a lot profits, this thread is not about shitcoins or trading, so why is there any need to defend what you believe to be your way to success. 

It is not relevant in this thread, even if you might be correct, which I doubt that you are correct or that you should even trying to argue about the topic, especially since you already conditioned the idea of success upon "actually knowing the craft and how to navigate" .. fuck that dumb nonsense of wasting time, money and energies trying to figure out which shitcoin happens to be less shitty than other shitcoins.... or other dumb pump and dump ideas that really is not related to the ideas of long-term investing that we are talking about in this thread in regards to bitcoin accumulation.

But it's more ideal to focus more buying and holding of Bitcoin true the dca accumulating strategy, because to me, it's the easiest way to build wealth overtime, it's what I believe that everyone can do and be successful, as long as you are a long term thinker.

On this part you are correct, so why do you feel any need to defend shitcoins, as if we need to give shitcoins and/or trading and/or gambling any kind of benefit of the doubt.  We don't.  In fact, we should do the exact opposite, which is to be skeptical of any shitcoins, and consider them to be scams, but you want to argue otherwise.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1176
Merit: 579
April 19, 2024, 04:07:43 PM
Yes you are right about Bitcoin recent performance and that is mainly because people have began to understand Bitcoin better; the faith and confidence of people in Bitcoin have remarkably improved. Although the price of Bitcoin reacted negatively when the news of Iran attacking Isreal came out, the effect was not that much and the recovery was also very fast against the expectations of the mainstream media that are always very quick in spreading fear and anxiety among investors.

I was not actually expecting the drop in price to last when halving is bill to happen any moment. It is only those that lack the knowledge of how Bitcoin is designed and the event call halving that will panic during this time. What if the drop in price was mere market manipulation? Well, nothing is impossible.
Bitcoin was designed to make it easier for us to transact in the midst of world chaos and Bitcoin has shown resilience when there is a lot of negative news circulating. Of course everyone doesn't want the price of Bitcoin to fall, but you know that there are two types of market situations, namely panic that makes people sell Bitcoin and also excitement that causes people to compete to buy. At this time we know that there is a war between Iran vs Israel but look at Bitcoin where the price has only corrected very little and that is Bitcoin resilience which is worth paying attention to.

In 4 hours the Bitcoin halving will occur, this moment is always anticipated by Bitcoin holders because the halving occurs once every 4 years. We are here also celebrating the bitcoin halving with our family and there is also great hope that in the coming years many countries will adopt Bitcoin as their currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
April 19, 2024, 02:39:48 PM
Is bitcoin falling right now? I don't think so because it's not a fall but just a small correction especially when the previous very large increase from $15k-$71k clearly had a very positive impact so it's quite natural that bitcoin is experiencing a correction now even with some unexpected conditions such as geopolitical problems that occur in several countries now affecting it still cannot be said to be a fall because corrections like this are always considered normal.

Right now we just have to focus on what to do because it is precisely with the market correction and the current decline in bitcoin that this is a good opportunity if indeed we consider the new ATH too expensive in terms of price then now that bitcoin is at $60k why not maximize it as best as possible.
I must say that bitcoin performance is really encouraging. In the past when there is any rumors of war, or any negative news bitcoin price were always heavily affected, but recently I have been observing that even with many uncertainties around the world, Missiles are being fired and Israel promising retaliation and all of that, bitcoin price haven't been badly affected like it usually do in the past. This is to prove to use that lots of investors are hodling instead of being paper hands like what we used to have in the past. This is telling us that there is a big price push that's coming very soon. A time is coming when we all will wish for bitcoin to get back to it's current price not but it will be too late.
Yes you are right about Bitcoin recent performance and that is mainly because people have began to understand Bitcoin better; the faith and confidence of people in Bitcoin have remarkably improved. Although the price of Bitcoin reacted negatively when the news of Iran attacking Isreal came out, the effect was not that much and the recovery was also very fast against the expectations of the mainstream media that are always very quick in spreading fear and anxiety among investors.

I was not actually expecting the drop in price to last when halving is bill to happen any moment. It is only those that lack the knowledge of how Bitcoin is designed and the event call halving that will panic during this time. What if the drop in price was mere market manipulation? Well, nothing is impossible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 151
April 19, 2024, 01:59:30 PM

Before the drop of bitcoin the price was about $71,000  and I never expected Bitcoin will fall to the amount that it is  right now. To be honest Bitcoin at $61,000 right now is huge opportunity to buy more to hodl. It is so funny to see people not willing to buy bitcoin when the price is low but when the price of bitcoin is increasing they have this strong urge to buy just because bitcoin price is increasing. But the best time to buy bitcoin. The next increase we may likely see the price of bitcoin can 80- $85 and if the price falls dip I doubt it will go down to the at which bitcoin  is right now.  
Is bitcoin falling right now? I don't think so because it's not a fall but just a small correction especially when the previous very large increase from $15k-$71k clearly had a very positive impact so it's quite natural that bitcoin is experiencing a correction now even with some unexpected conditions such as geopolitical problems that occur in several countries now affecting it still cannot be said to be a fall because corrections like this are always considered normal.

Right now we just have to focus on what to do because it is precisely with the market correction and the current decline in bitcoin that this is a good opportunity if indeed we consider the new ATH too expensive in terms of price then now that bitcoin is at $60k why not maximize it as best as possible.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 19, 2024, 01:53:55 PM
Bitcoin is going to be a good opportunity right now, those who are considering to invest in Bitcoin should invest now. Because maybe he may not get such an opportunity. If you want to hope for the best, your goal should be to hold for the long term, not to sell. Those who are pro-bitcoin investors, hold their posts until they get a reasonable amount, and their goal is not to sell or focus more on the value of bitcoin. Only they can achieve something good in the future. DCA is the best strategy to build a good portfolio in Bitcoin. All those successful investors have invested using the DCA method.

If you have basic knowledge about Bitcoin, you just need to deposit Bitcoin using DCA method. And slowly learn about Bitcoin and focus more on holding.
Before the drop of bitcoin the price was about $71,000  and I never expected Bitcoin will fall to the amount that it is  right now. To be honest Bitcoin at $61,000 right now is huge opportunity to buy more to hodl. It is so funny to see people not willing to buy bitcoin when the price is low but when the price of bitcoin is increasing they have this strong urge to buy just because bitcoin price is increasing. But the best time to buy bitcoin. The next increase we may likely see the price of bitcoin can 80- $85 and if the price falls dip I doubt it will go down to the at which bitcoin  is right now.  
The dropped in Bitcoin price was largely expected as it usually happens before the halving.
You may be more concerned because various surveys and financial institutions have expressed this concern, such as JPMorgan.

So I think rather than being concerned here, stay in holding more with patience and tolerance. Some investors prefer to buy Bitcoin at the bottom price in this case the psychological side affects. Desperation acts among them when prices fall or expect more bottom prices. But at this time every investors should be more focused on holding, continuing to buy the dips and DCA.

Aside halving which we expect, we must understand  that Bitcoin is a very volatile market like Gold. And in a volatile market prices seeks liquidities at both ends, coming from both buyers and sellers.

Dip wouldn't present itself, there is no best time to buy the dip, waiting for that time to come is itself waste of time. The market runs on greed the more you wait the more  you will want to wait, though everyone is entitled to there own investment decisions but you must know that investing in such a volatile market can only be appreciated through holding abiding with your investment plans.

In as much as we hold, we relieve ourselves of the panic, keep buying bit by bit, applying DCA this will keep you at an edge because you are concerned with building a solid portfolio having a Digital gold and valuable asset like Bitcoin. I lay emphasis about Bitcoin taken as an Asset not a tradable coin for profit making.

You only differentiate yourself either you are an investor or a Trader.
You know your asset is surely going to rise, working with your plan as an investor why the panic, lol you just wait and let it appreciate.

Dip doesn't present itself, keep applying DCA. The moment you are waiting to invest huge funds, you can invest it now to accumulate more.

Your Bitcoin isn't lose, what you consider is the value of Dollar, that's the sole reason you seem to wait.
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
April 19, 2024, 12:28:15 PM
Bitcoin is going to be a good opportunity right now, those who are considering to invest in Bitcoin should invest now. Because maybe he may not get such an opportunity. If you want to hope for the best, your goal should be to hold for the long term, not to sell. Those who are pro-bitcoin investors, hold their posts until they get a reasonable amount, and their goal is not to sell or focus more on the value of bitcoin. Only they can achieve something good in the future. DCA is the best strategy to build a good portfolio in Bitcoin. All those successful investors have invested using the DCA method.

If you have basic knowledge about Bitcoin, you just need to deposit Bitcoin using DCA method. And slowly learn about Bitcoin and focus more on holding.
The dropped in Bitcoin price was largely expected as it usually happens before the halving.
You may be more concerned because various surveys and financial institutions have expressed this concern, such as JPMorgan.

So I think rather than being concerned here, stay in holding more with patience and tolerance. Some investors prefer to buy Bitcoin at the bottom price in this case the psychological side affects. Desperation acts among them when prices fall or expect more bottom prices. But at this time every investors should be more focused on holding, continuing to buy the dips and DCA.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
April 19, 2024, 10:41:06 AM
Good Morning HODLers!

In 10 hours we will be seeing the next Bitcoin Halving!

https://www.nicehash.com/countdown/btc-halving-2024-05-10-12-00

Congratulations to all of my fellow plebs who continue to buy the DIP, and HODL. Or DCA. Cool

May everyone continue to HODL and see more Halvings with the BitcoinTalk Community!
Activity: 602
Merit: 17
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 19, 2024, 10:38:49 AM
Those with full knowledge hardly argue about BTC and shiltcoin but sort the best way that will be favourable on their investment and holding BTC, I realized though I am still  regarded as newbie that most people who compare it argue about BTC and hoping shiltcoin has something to offer are mostly newbie's.
I have come to understand within my little knowledge on this forum no matter which ever method used in investing in btc it's more profitable than investing it on shiltcoin, there is no reason one wasting it time in anything shiltcoin when BTC has made a way to accommodate all sort of people and their level of income, through the DCA method you must not start big but with time you will accumulate greater BTC and this will give rest of mind instead of using because of cheap nature of shiltcoin and run after and comparing at the end it fall you lose all your time, energy and money,were as BTC remain unshakable the best is going for BTC and avoid comparison.

Surely, I prefer to tell newbies to just say no to shitcoins, yet at the same time, each of us has to recognize and appreciate that everyone has to learn at his/her own pace, and surely sometimes people are not really going to learn or know about bitcoin or how it relates to shitcoins until they consider some of the relationships - yet I still think that if newbies figure out ways to learn about bitcoin first and to establish a decently strong investment practice in regards to bitcoin first, then maybe after a bit of time they can start to look at and consider various shitcoins, but at least if they are doing it from a position of already having had developed knowledge in regards to bitcoin, then they should be in a better place rather going into shitcoins and considering that they have some kind of an equal or similar role as bitcoin...

Another thing when starting with shitcoins would be best to presume that they are a scam or that they are an affinity scam upon bitcoin, so presume that there is something wrong with them including that they are intending to rug pull users at some point, and another thing would be that if you do start to explore shitcoins, then there is no need to come to bitcoin-focused threads like this one and to talk positively about them.. but instead go to some shitcoin threads and discuss those matters within the appropriate other threads that are related to whichever shitcoins you are wanting to discuss.

Yes that's true presuming them as scam is actually not a bad one because from those with full experience about them one don't need fall victim before taking precautions about this shiltcoin, i have hard many who complained about their losses on shiltcoin , there is nothing positive to talk about it all one need is to be granded in BTC knowledge mostly this DCA strategy that so accommodating, I am not saying that one should not learn at their own paste, but what I am against is using unmatched identity to compare with BTC because for me BTC has move far beyond shiltcoin one comparing it with BTC is very wrong.

I will advise even at the point of learning one should first focus on Bitcoin investment just as you have started than trying to prove there is anything valuable to be found on shiltcoin instead any with such prove should direct it to the appropriate thread where shiltcoin is discussed. I observed one thing in our newbie most people claim to have knowledge with what we called initial gragra without a Sense of details, for me I believe more in BTC investment than anything else as much as crypto space is concerned this thread has enlighten me mostly the DCA all I sort out now us to see how I can increase my way of income to invest and hold using this Long term holding by the DCA method no matter how small I may start, stabilizing one emergency fund to avoid tempering of the investment is what I deem necessary to meet before lunching the full scale of the DCA strategy.

The more DCA method in Bitcoins Bitcoin invests and saves, the more it will improve. And the investment is likely to be the largest because step by step Bitcoin will only grow the portfolio size, and by using this method the maximum number of investors are increasing the success. So this DCA method is the only best way to invest in bitcoins to grab the pinnacle of success.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 19, 2024, 10:04:46 AM

Yes that's true presuming them as scam is actually not a bad one because from those with full experience about them one don't need fall victim before taking precautions about this shiltcoin, i have hard many who complained about their losses on shiltcoin , there is nothing positive to talk about it all one need is to be granded in BTC knowledge mostly this DCA strategy that so accommodating, I am not saying that one should not learn at their own paste, but what I am against is using unmatched identity to compare with BTC because for me BTC has move far beyond shiltcoin one comparing it with BTC is very wrong.

I will advise even at the point of learning one should first focus on Bitcoin investment just as you have started than trying to prove there is anything valuable to be found on shiltcoin instead any with such prove should direct it to the appropriate thread where shiltcoin is discussed. I observed one thing in our newbie most people claim to have knowledge with what we called initial gragra without a Sense of details, for me I believe more in BTC investment than anything else as much as crypto space is concerned this thread has enlighten me mostly the DCA all I sort out now us to see how I can increase my way of income to invest and hold using this Long term holding by the DCA method no matter how small I may start, stabilizing one emergency fund to avoid tempering of the investment is what I deem necessary to meet before lunching the full scale of the DCA strategy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 159
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2024, 07:19:04 AM

Sorting for AI will do no good for such topic as there will be no proper foundational knowledge or breakdown, AI is programmed and runs on information passed on by the programmer we shouldn't give our 100 on it and leave the process of personal research. The only recommendation necessary is Studying Everything about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency related Materials This will give indepth knowledge, clarify and purged them of the bad information.
whichever choice one chooses to use in getting the right information is totally up to him but what's important is that you get the right information and apply it in such a way that it doesn't mislead another person or course the person to make wrong investment by virtue of the information he's gotten from you.

At the end of the day what's  important is that we know the fundamental information that it's best to buy Bitcoin if we have the resource to do so and those that probably felt that the price of Bitcoin was so high and that they should have bought it if it had gone a bit down, this is yet another correction that has presented itself to us and the best we can do is to buy as much Bitcoin as we have the ability to.

A person should invest only as much as he can afford to lose, because investing in cryptocurrencies has a high chance of profit and loss. Therefore, invested assets should never be over-risked, but investing in Bitcoin is inherently guaranteed. Because Bitcoin has been faithfully surviving in the market for a long time, now investing in Bitcoin with DCA method will surely bring investment success. But investing anywhere other than Bitcoin is foolish, so one of the strategies to set yourself up for success is to earn Bitcoin by investing in the DCA method.

actually mate this thread is all about HODLING means we should buy when the market is dumping and
keep them for some years ,though DCA nowadays is bringing good return to those who uses this method yet
for me , buying when the market dip and keeping them is safer than any investment method we have when
we are talking about bitcoin .
This thread is about hodling bitcoin for the long term, and it doesn't mean we should only buy bitcoin when there is a dip. Wanting to accumulate all your bitcoin when bitcoin is in a dip will delay you from accumulating the quantity of bitcoin you want because bitcoin may not dip to the price you will want to accumulate bitcoin all the time. This is where the DCA strategy plays a major role. The DCA strategy will allow you to accumulate bitcoin at regular intervals and even when the bitcoin price is increasing and decreasing, and it will also control your emotions. If you have a good income source, you can divide your money into two equal parts and use one part to accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy and the second part to accumulate when there is a dip.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
April 19, 2024, 04:17:40 AM
snip
I’m truth, one can not always buy Bitcoin at the very dip, can you?
Remember that Bitcoin is volatile and even the dip doesn’t announce itself to be the dip neither does it rest there for a long time and should you be waiting on the dip to take a buy, you might be waiting for such a long time and wasting a lot of buy opportunities along the way.

One mistake I feel people make now is that, we often seem to be more realistic about Bitcoin losses and don’t think much of the losses we make to other industries like gambling and whatever we are invested in. Even the money we might spend on hoes, lol… But yeah, those are the real losses.

In fact, you’ve not loss your Bitcoin even in the event of a bearish market and you’ve not sold. I made a thread about this only the day before Loss in Bitcoin holding is a dollar validated idea. So long as you continue to hold your Bitcoin through the bear season, though the values might drop as per dollar validation, your Bitcoin stays the same and that ain’t a loss. It would go up again and you see the price appreciation, the more reason why holding is a good practice and you could always buy more when the bears are pulling on price.
For this reason, you yourself must make a good plan regarding your investment in Bitcoin, it's difficult to survive holding Bitcoin when you don't have money to cover your needs, usually those who use the DCA method, already have good finances, they know that the money they buy for Bitcoin is their cold money that they can hold onto for the next few years.
  • set a budget for your needs
  • have income from other sources
  • increase information by reading the news
  • make a long-term plan for investing in bitcoin using the DCA concept
  • patience
as long as you don't sell the bitcoins you have during a bearish market, the amount of bitcoins you have will never change, only the value will certainly fluctuate.
Activity: 182
Merit: 109
April 19, 2024, 03:37:48 AM

I will say that shitcoins and trading goes together because they are related to gambling and come with great loss when practice.

I totally disagree with this statement here, trading and shit coin has nothing to do with each other, shit coin to me is what most of this developer used to rip investors of their hard earned money, while trading is a craft that comes with it own risk no doubt, but if you actually knows the craft and how to navigate your way around it bro, you will definitely be a profitable traders, so stop comparing shit coin to trading, because it's a craft you must masters for you to be successful in.

But it's more ideal to focus more buying and holding of Bitcoin true the dca accumulating strategy, because to me, it's the easiest way to build wealth overtime, it's what I believe that everyone can do and be successful, as long as you are a long term thinker.
Activity: 630
Merit: 195
April 19, 2024, 03:28:11 AM

The main reason why newbies are more inclined towards shitcoins is there cheap price and fake stories that tell how a person become rich by spending so little in some shitcoins. You can buy thousands of shitcoins in $10 while not much Satoshis came with $10. No matter how much the experienced ones says to stay away from shitcoins, people still invest in shitcoins unless they themselves learn the real catch. Bitcoin must be your first and foremost choice of investment, one can invest few bucks in shitcoins for testing or for fun. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 159
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2024, 05:37:33 PM
[edited out]
Instead of getting mad about his opinion its better to correct him with right information since there's nothing gonna happen if he's also been triggered with the post replied in this thread. Maybe redirect him to some information that can change his mindset towards the difference between those shitcoins so he can totally avoid them. Its understandable on why those people compare bitcoin to other shitcoins since maybe they are looking only at the way how people trade it. But some people don't realize that there are more deeper use case for bitcoin and there's nothing to lose especially if they made a right decision to hold it for long time.

They would only say its the same if the frequently trading it and lose on its volatility but if they know how good it is for long term maybe their opinion will change and will agree that bitcoin is different also more better on what he taught.

We have now AI can help their research more faster so I suggest if they want to learn a lot of information about bitcoin then they should seek the help of AI since their researching will became more convenient and they could learn a lot maybe on short period of time if they can digest all the information they read.

There is nothing wrong with getting mad at forum members who say dumb things, and part of our way of learning may well come through interaction and pointing out how dumb some members are in terms of their presentation of ideas, especially when they either convolute bitcoin with shitcoins or they act like they know what bitcoin is, and they are ultimately spreading misinformation that convolutes bitcoin with shitcoins..

Your suggestion to learn through AI comes off as very short-sighted, since people still should be engaging in their own critical thinking rather than having information fed to them, which information may well not be as accurate as you might believe it to be, unless you understand its sources, so I doubt that we should expect people to be saved from their own dumbness through AI tools rather than needs to think for themselves and preferences to engage in critical thinking in order to be able to sort between good information and bad information, which truly there are a lot of ways that people can become confused in their lack of understanding of bitcoin through the convolution of shitcoins within the mix and the framing.

The problem here is understanding of what shitcoins and Bitcoin is. I don't really blame members on this forum that still don't understand and can't differentiate between both, the wrong information has been assimilated and is really hard for them to detached themselves that's why they argue blindly. And this kind of debates leads to good result to enlighten such members.

Sorting for AI will do no good for such topic as there will be no proper foundational knowledge or breakdown, AI is programmed and runs on information passed on by the programmer we shouldn't give our 100 on it and leave the process of personal research. The only recommendation necessary is Studying Everything about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency related Materials This will give indepth knowledge, clarify and purged them of the bad information.

you should not blame anybody because what nice people to join a wrong investment is based on the lack to make a proper research concerning the particular investment that they want to venture into because a shitcoins can be identified able based on your research, but if you don't make a research you will not know a good shitcoin that worth to invest, that is why I always emphasizing on someone to make a research because you cannot compare this shitcoin with a Bitcoin because bitcoin have a more influence more than all this coins.
This thread is strictly for bitcoin discussion. Even though you do proper research on shitcoins, you can never find a good one because all shitcoins are created to rip investors off their money. The best way to stay safe is never to invest in shitcoin. Stop saying some shitcoins are good to invest in before newbies will be misled, and to hell with shitcoins.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
April 18, 2024, 05:17:12 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 360
April 18, 2024, 04:17:37 PM

I will say that shitcoins and trading goes together because they are related to gambling and come with great loss when practice. Anyone that is ready to have and build an investment should think Bitcoin, and only bitcoin. This is because bitcoin have been tested as a good assest that will last long and gives profit overtime.

I don't think that I will love to buy the least amount of money that I can throw away to buy shitcoin, because I will never value it, since it does not have the capacity of appreciating overtime. The best way one can enjoy his bitcoin investment is investing gradually and watch your investment grow to a level that you feel you now have so much bitcoin which out thinking of those shitcoins for a minute.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 579
April 18, 2024, 04:05:26 PM

That is why it is always good to buy bitcoin at every dip because the price of bitcoin is just like a journey that will take time to buy at that low amount you wish to buy. Don't neglect the current dip because every dip comes with a profit in the future if only you hodl.
Many people make purchases when the price of bitcoin goes down but for those who do it all at once at a 5% drop rate it is quite good but when the price goes down more than 10% they don't have a chance to buy because they make purchases instantly at the first drop. However, with DCA, of course we make purchases regularly and with weekly routines we will open up greater opportunities to find purchases at the cheapest prices. Well, I think it's not that they are afraid to buy when the price drops, but rather that they have bought more BTC at $20k in previous years so they will wait for the price to fall further to increase their BTC holdings.

However, the most important thing is not to delay purchases because frequently delaying purchases makes you less confident. Make purchases every week because it is more effective to find the lowest price than waiting in the hope of a 50% drop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
April 18, 2024, 03:47:59 PM

The earlier they understand the cruelty of shitcoins the quicker they would flee from it, at times user's speaks from certain experiences at their beginners level, where as haven't known about the forum and get the intrinsic knowledge about Bitcoin had decided to find comfort in investing in shitcoins and this alone has landed them into disheartening circumstances and trauma, which it is of benefits for Newbies to learn from those experiences to avoid becoming a victim. Our utmost investment should rely extremely on Bitcoin, others are alternatives of Bitcoin which should not receive our interest, our priority should be focused on accumulating and storing our Bitcoin much likely at this current stage.
Pages:
Jump to: