Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins - page 2. (Read 19216 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
This strategy may worked before one year but it is definitely not going to give any profits even bounty huters are struggling to sell their tokens because of too low value so don't get fooled while buying the tokens keep patience then you will get those tokens for nothing as well.
You're somehow right but this kind of situation is a vice-versa issue because it can lead to profit or debt in the future because there are something one's must consider before buying the altcoins which was dumped by bounty hunter and to know what to be consider one's must have some adequate knowledge of selecting a must invest coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
yes, I often do that, I wait for the time after the token distribution, and after the price drops a little, I use it to buy tokens at a cheap price. but keep in mind we have to choose which coins are good which ones are not
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Not all hunters are selling their bounty tokens in this bear market like me Im holding a lot of tokens from bounty since May 2018 because I will not sell my tokens below ICO price I dont know why others dumping their tokens in a very cheap price working hard for 5 months just to dump a $3000 worth of token to a $30 value is a big joke time will come again those tokens will be very valuable just hodl.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
For sure not all bounty hunter always selling their tokens at cheap price many of them Learn to hold also as they need the importance of the token to pump up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink

You are definitely correct with that thoughts dude, We can't blame why they sell their coins immediately due to they are in needs.
Then, once there are lot of sellers who made in the exchange that really the right timing to buy their tokens then hold, it may go down
its value but for sure its temporarily only. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
I have done so but our winning results are low. Bad ICO projects all have very large sales volumes and it is difficult to be pumped back.
I bought and sold tokens in Zuflo, OXY projects, and they were really ineffective.
This is a chance game and it is only good for ICO projects to have a prestigious and capital-intensive team.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
You could consider it an opportunity,and hence take advantage of it buy purchasing the coins at a low price,but it could also turn out to be a wrong move as the coin could still depreciate and not rise after listing,thus that could be a bad investment.
So it's a 50/50 something,it could be profitable as well as not,so luck can be said to have a part to play in the end
Activity: 504
Those people willing to buy bounty hunters token needs a space to increased up the price of tokens and keeping them hold this is their method also to don't waste the tokens potential.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
It is truth that bounty hunter do dump the tokens at a very high low pricing and if you buy those times you should be able to make good profits when those tokens appreciated.  I think we are at a good opportunity to buy from hunter than during ico.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
Not sure that is really 100 percent works because if the bounty hunters sell their token after being listed maybe the token did not increase and continue dumping because other investor panic too so I suggest to you watch and notice what is best to do to prevent losing money.
That is a tough job for everyone knowing that this coin will soon to dump hard when bounty hunters sell their tokens. We might think of buying but we can't assure for making profits after. It is better to risk our money to those coins that are already existed for many years rather than for new one. Many token will turn into dead cause nobody buys it and it the owners just let it die.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
This strategy may worked before one year but it is definitely not going to give any profits even bounty huters are struggling to sell their tokens because of too low value so don't get fooled while buying the tokens keep patience then you will get those tokens for nothing as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Well, it's a great opportunity to buy tokens at a lower price. But, in this kind of situation now in the crypto market, most of the prices will go down deep when bounty hunters sell their rewards. And it will be difficult to predict if the price will bounced back or recover. It will only depends on us if we will take the risks to gamble.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
This is a good idea because after listing on the first exchange bounty hunters and some investors will start selling Token accepting a meager price. I think this may be a good idea, but this depends on whether the ICOs are successful.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
I don't know exactly when the bounty hunter will sell their token. It is just a speculation about time and you will not know that when you buy it, the price will continue to decrease or increase. Look at MACD and MA Cross lines before buying anything
Activity: 363
I also think it's a good time to invest in the project. In this year, projects cannot keep ICO prices but most of them are very low, we need to make use of them to be able to have more tokens of good projects.
Activity: 445
Merit: 71

Buy on the dip and don't give a fuck Smiley
When bounty hunters sell, the supply increases, so the price go down... Better prepare to buy when bounty hunters sell Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Not sure that is really 100 percent works because if the bounty hunters sell their token after being listed maybe the token did not increase and continue dumping because other investor panic too so I suggest to you watch and notice what is best to do to prevent losing money.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
This time before the bounty hunters sell their coins from the ico project, the coin market has already been dumped first, the price is very cheap, because the market trend is currently down, now many bounty hunters hold the coins and maybe them will sell coins next year when the price jumps sharply, I have a coin from the bounty but I don't want to sell it guys

As time goes by, things have been changed a lot. At present, most of the rewards from the bounty program seem to be very cheap because the price of the token is far below the ICO price when it hits the exchange. I think most hunters will do the same thing as yours. Keep holding the token in its wallet and wait for the miracle to come.
Activity: 658
This time before the bounty hunters sell their coins from the ico project, the coin market has already been dumped first, the price is very cheap, because the market trend is currently down, now many bounty hunters hold the coins and maybe them will sell coins next year when the price jumps sharply, I have a coin from the bounty but I don't want to sell it guys
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
This is also a good strategy but it is only suitable for successful and good projects.
Most ICO projects are now very bad. founder only cares about the money they get from investors. then they only use 0.5 / 10 of that amount to list the price of the token. Surely then the value of the token will not be pumped anymore.
So this is also a quite risky strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: