Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 12. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:17:38 AM
As far as I can see, people started to sell all altcoins, including NEO. In general, my orientation is toward BTC. But altcoin brings nice profit at risk. And when I looked at the NEP5 deal, I saw that Neo would increase.
Neo will increase? I also think Neo will grow faster and now is the right time to buy Neo, because now the price of coins falls a lot, including Neo.
Prices go up and down but that's a natural thing. You should check frequently to find out more so you can make big profits.
Activity: 129
September 12, 2018, 08:04:34 AM
yes I think now is a good opportunity you can buy Neo now, so you will also get many benefits in the future with a higher price, because now neo prices are still cheap.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
Purchase NEO now justified, the price dropped to the bottom and can be more so, just do not think that very quickly goes into profit. Investments in projects like NEO long-term investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 12, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
YES,NEO is a good coin for investment and  has great potential to increase high, even will surpass Ether sooner.Currently,this is a good time to buy because the market still at low.

I am a big Neo fan but from a China perspective on leading projects with Ontology another strong project has arrived. If developers start moving from Neo to Ontology Neo might get into some trouble.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
As far as I can see, people started to sell all altcoins, including NEO. In general, my orientation is toward BTC. But altcoin brings nice profit at risk. And when I looked at the NEP5 deal, I saw that Neo would increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
I think you are right, because the market is gaining momentum, in the future it will become an everyday life. Therefore, I think that it will be green. Interesting question, thank you. Wink Smiley Wink
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 12, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
I have never see a better buy in time since long time. Neo is one of the beat coin in the market right now
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 07:35:50 AM
i think the NEO is a potential coin, i think you can buy NEO at this time, now NEO have a good price, and with the development of crypto market NEO will grow and have a solid position in the future, and this price of it can go high and bigger than now
Activity: 153
September 12, 2018, 07:15:43 AM
I am a NEO holder now, so obviously I will prescribe you to purchase NEO. It is considered as the following ETH, it implies that you have to get it now while the cost is as yet shabby contrasted with ETH. You can get it amid value dump and its cost will be substantially higher in the following couple of months. NEO is absolutly really great than different altcoins!
copper member
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 07:15:02 AM
I think is the very exciting to shop for neo that ss currently very appropriate to shop for, and many ico are expecting my destiny progres very quandary with this. I assume both are very appropriate to be sold or invested.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
September 12, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
Hi;

It is better you to ask this question end of this month. I say "no" at the moment.

Kind regards
Activity: 65
September 11, 2018, 06:56:35 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
NEO is a good coin for investment on a long term.  And now the price is below $ 20.  This is a very good price.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 05:55:19 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Now the price for NEO is again $ 17 and I think this is a very good price.  But maybe it's worth waiting for a little more and how the price will drop below $ 30 to buy coins immediately.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
Neo is very good coin to invest in but it all depends on the market situation but it will hit 1k sooner or later  I hold alot of neo since it dropped a lot the Past month I’m loading my bags
Activity: 38
September 11, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
NEO is a very promising coin. Many ICO are launched on the basis of this particular platform, I think that it says a lot. Buying NEO today you can make a good profit by the end of the year.
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 11, 2018, 01:07:52 PM
neo is a great investment, because the future is definitely there , I think at this price to buy just a great idea
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 01:06:52 PM
If you are a NEO fun, I think it is the perfect time for buying some. You will not regret it if you buy some and HODL it like 6 months.
Activity: 89
September 11, 2018, 01:04:20 PM
Currently, NEO is suited more for a daily trading scheme than long term holding, it is fluctuational like most of altcoins out there but it doesn't seem to be able to progress more than that.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
September 11, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
NEO and ETH have more or less the same superiority, namely having a smart contract and I think eth is now very bad, if you look at this situation, NEO has a great chance to beat ETH, so now is the best time to buy
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 11, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
I very much believe in growth of all cryptocurrency including neo. But it seems to me that its price will not fall lower than 17-18 dollars for a coin any more. On it it is possible to buy already safely now. Because very soon to the price will beat maxima of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: