Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 13. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
Now its price is so low that it is probably a more than a solid mid/long term investment even if its future seems to be a bit uncertain. I bought a ton of it lately, but just because of the NEX ICO, but no, I am not planning to add it to my portfolio any time soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
NEO is a very potential coin because the technology used is very good and many think that NEO is a competitor of the ETH because there are many enthusiasts for this coin, if this coin costs down as it is today then the time is right to invest or buy NEO coins
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 11, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
NEO project is developing. I think that the purchase of the NEO a great choice. This is a potential altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
see the price of every coin that is very cheap right now, of course is a good opportunity for all of us to invest as much as possible before the crypto market goes up again, and NEO coins have excellent potential for crypto future investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
September 10, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

My purchase of NEO turned out to be a nice move, I bought it in order to participate in a couple of ICOs, and saved some money, because the ethereum decreased. I think, investing in NEO at this very moment might be a profitable move.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:50:37 AM
Sincerely there are many factors I have considered that can make me consider going for NEO. First, with the coin having its own blockchain, which is also getting popular with time, anyone that invest in it stands a good chance of earning so big. Second, looking at the fact that it has an Asian origin, we all know that people in this region don't play with crypto. Hence, much growth to come for the coin.
Activity: 48
September 10, 2018, 03:46:48 AM
NEO is a good crypto, I think so. It like ETH's China. Now, the NEO price is quite good, but i think you should use DCA to buy. Do not use all of your money to buy at the same price. In past, the highest Neo price is 160 USD, now the NEO price is ~18 USD/NEO. Please be careful when you do anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:36:35 AM
I'm considering buying some neo. I'm still working on an emergency fund but the dip is giving me an itch to buy.
Activity: 31
September 10, 2018, 03:12:36 AM
Slow to transfer, high fees. ICOs are going to have a difficult time with regulations and many of the good ICOs move off the Ethereum platform onto their own blockchains. In other words, Ethereum is used for temporary rental space. As an investor, I don't like that. I much prefer development under NEO which supports common dev tools that are easy to use.
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 03:04:07 AM
I think you can wait a little longer, because now the market has not started to rebound strongly, if you are eager to buy coins, then you may suffer losses!
Activity: 33
September 10, 2018, 03:02:17 AM
Yes, NEO is at a low level, and NEO is reasonable for long-term investment, NEO is appreciated and chosen by investors for long-term investment.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 02:56:13 AM
The perfect time to hunt and invest in large numbers of NEOs. The growth of NEO over time continues to increase, the platform began to be developed in several ICOs. With this increase, if it continues to be developed, it will make NEO soar in the air with its large community and its position at a higher level than before.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
September 10, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
NEO is one of my long-term investments and I'm sure it will increase again in recent years.
My personal advice about buying a NEO right now will be of great benefit to you if you make a long-term investment because NEO has the potential to increase rapidly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:41:12 AM
Neo is a good coin the right choice if bought and used investment, Neo has a good prospect, in my opinion, has the potential to continue to grow in the future, so do not hesitate to make Neo as an investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
September 10, 2018, 02:40:17 AM
I always say that NEO is a great project and always advise to buy it, the more the price is very low, such a price we may never see. NEO is not a one day project, and calculated for several years ahead it will show a huge increase, maybe even move Etherium on the market ICO.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 02:06:12 AM
if in my opinion, the price of altcoin is now in a low position and is estimated to last long enough, therefore my advice is to buy a NEO to be made a long-term investment.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 01:52:01 AM
It's not a bad idea if you are going to buy Neo now, this coint also has good potential to be made an investment, I'm sure the development in the future will certainly get better, Neo is an altcoint type that deserves to be taken into account
Activity: 48
September 10, 2018, 01:28:38 AM
I think neo is a reliable project. It has more advantages than Ethereum. It uses intelligent contracts to automate the management of digital assets. Now the market price is relatively low, and GAS can be dropped. There will be a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
September 10, 2018, 01:26:08 AM
I see that most of last messages before me are just basic messages from NEO holders that aims increase of NEO.
I will write as a trader and a writer :
NEO lost so much value now the price is in very low position, there is still change to drop down may be 7-8% in this month. If it is not happens now is very good time to buy and keep some.
So if you are an investor, keeping some money in NEO will cause a reasonable gain for next 3 months.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 01:21:07 AM
NEO has the strongest product and all of NEP-5 means NEO based coins are worthy to buy. SWome NEP5 Based ICO is running now. They will be good too. Day by Day NEO platform is increasing and I believe in future it will be top 5 Coin in the crypto market. In China sometimes it is more popular than Ethereum, they called it the second Ethereum. So, it is the best time to buy NEO coin for a long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: