Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 24. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
August 14, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
This looks like its being fortune told. Neo has gone below 15$ now and thats a lot down compare to ATH. Yes it's time to get some neo price is super good this is August.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:40:59 PM
I think it's worth betting on neo. Because something he suspiciously fell. I advise you to wait a little until the market is restored and then make decisions on the purchase or sale account.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
Everyone knows that NEO crypto currency is very often called the Chinese Etherium, and it's not for nothing, because these two sites provide very similar functionality for their users. At the moment, about 80% of all created projects and projects conducted by ICO are working on Ethereum. But, soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create the Ether a worthy competition.
August 14, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
YES! NEO is the best coin for investment for the long term. This moment it's having a very stable and the established price. At this moment it's having a very low price so you have to go and to invest in the some money in the NEO.
Activity: 59
August 14, 2018, 02:40:06 PM
Neo is actually a very promising coin, now the price is low. I bought myself another  100$ here today
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
Now the price for this coin is low and if you believe in the success of NEO, then I think now is a good time to invest in NEO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 07:01:04 AM
I love NEO. After rebranding they made a great job, now I see NEO as regulated analogue of Ethereum(also it was developed as Chinese Ethereum by the way). Buy this low is good idea I should say. If they will advertise this coin in future, maybe it can overtake ETH in my opinion
Activity: 72
August 14, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
I see NEO as a decent venture on account of the area. China is the biggest market and they will be more adept to help NEO than ETH. NEO is still really low if you somehow happened to think about its incentive to ETH. I am extremely bullish on NEO and think it is the main genuine and prepared contender to ETH; other than obviously BTC. Thusly, I encourage you to focus on new NEO tasks
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
August 13, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
As I always say NEO has some potential. Due to some of its salient features
  • Transaction speed
  • Network scalability (which is essentially the number of transactions it can complete in a second)
  • Transaction fee
The market is in dip & NEO is currently at 17$ or around. So, I guess it's a good time to buy NEO & wait for the market to go up and have some profit.
Activity: 182
August 13, 2018, 04:07:21 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
You see we anticipated cryptocurrency to behave some different than it is in reality but anyway I believe that NEO is still profitable and prospective to invest in, maybe it's not going high soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
It seems to me now is still a promising time for the purchase of many promising coins, NEO including!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 13, 2018, 07:55:33 AM
I think we need to buy this crypto currency. In our opinion, this is a very promising crypto currency, which has all the chances to get into the best in terms of capitalization by the end of 2018
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
NEO is a good investment, but i think there is not much activity there right now. There are better investments right now, and you can make bigger profits from other coins like Ethereum, Ripple or Cardano.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
Buy NEO. The project is aimed at the development of complex and multifaceted business architecture and its introduction into the economy, including on a decentralized basis.
Activity: 74
August 11, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
At NEO now sale. This is a very low price for such a large project, and the price will go up. My forecast is $ 150 by the end of the year
August 11, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
Purchase of NEO Crypt. A very good idea, I believe. I like how this crypto currency develops in the market. Today it has become very popular. And it's not just that. Capitalization and development of this coin pleases. And this is the main thing.
Activity: 71
August 11, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

NEO is one of the strongest competitors in the current coin, they are supported by strong and growing investors in good progress, in the next year the price will rise very high, so buy now if you want to make big profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 11, 2018, 06:17:53 AM
I used to advocate for this coin, right now when market is crashing completely it is hard to do so.
Alts are just being destroyed, there are almost no value left for them.

In any case NEO is cheap and i am holding, since there is absolutely no use of selling.
Activity: 68
August 11, 2018, 06:11:36 AM
NEO has great growth potential and has great results . It's worth investing in .
Activity: 53
August 11, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
NEO is a good investment, but i think there is not much activity there right now. There are better investments right now, and you can make bigger profits from other coins like Ethereum, Ripple or Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: