Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 28. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
Now I do not recommend buying anything at all, because we can fall down at any time. Dangerous  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think by the end of next year the price for NEO will grow significantly and therefore it is better now to buy NEO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 05, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
I already bought some Neo months ago and i still hodl them. I trust the Neo team and i know it’s a strong, reliable project. I’m waiting the market to grow again and we’ll see the best time to sell them.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 05:23:59 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

To my best understanding and the information I got, NEO is a strong project that have plans for the future. It will surprise many guys seeing NEO to the moon in the nearest future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 05:21:31 PM
NEO has always been of special interest to me, because this platform  has a very strong team which has brought its product to the leaders in the Asian market. However, the development and growth of NEO has temporarily slowed down, but I think that this is temporary ..
Activity: 69
August 05, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
NEO has a good potential and many people believe in the future of this coin.  I also think that this is a good coin.
Activity: 122
August 05, 2018, 03:38:03 PM
NEO continues develop and it seems to me that NEO should invest, especially now the price has not grown yet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
Yes, I think that now is quite a good time to buy NEO coins. As we know, Aziants markets are ahead of everyone, so their blocking team can shoot a lot when large investors come to the market.
Activity: 280
August 04, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
I think not because NEO is a platform for ICO as Ethereum. NEO is a good project but not as good as Ethereum.
Activity: 125
August 03, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
I believe in a good future for this coin and I think this is a very good investment coin.  But I advise you to hold the coins for a long term.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 02:11:54 PM
NEO is a very tempting coin.I watch her all the time.I suppose you can buy some of these coins.And suddenly it will be a justified purchase
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
August 03, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
NEO will fly at first opportunity! For this reason, it will be good to gradually accumulate at these levels.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 02:05:51 PM
Yes, now is the ideal time to buy NEO, as the price has now fallen more than 5 times. The number of ICO projects that are launched on the NEO platform is constantly increasing, which means that the price will also grow.
Activity: 52
August 03, 2018, 01:58:55 PM
After the severe market crisis of the last few months, in the last few days the price of NEO, like most other crypto loans, has finally returned to growth, but I think at the current price it is still a good purchase. Indeed, his project is developing very well and has great potential
Activity: 150
August 03, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
I do believe NEO has potential to grow it has a good price and it will also get free Gas for holding this coins..Neo is profitable because of everyday development and maybe this years the price will be doubled or more...
I think you're right.  And I hope NEO will continue to develop and in the future the price of this coin will grow significantly.
Activity: 229
August 03, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
I do believe NEO has potential to grow it has a good price and it will also get free Gas for holding this coins..Neo is profitable because of everyday development and maybe this years the price will be doubled or more...
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
August 02, 2018, 06:35:44 PM
Yes now I support people who say the right time to buy Neo. The price of Neo today has a low position and Neo would be a good deposit for the future to buy. Buy Neo and consider long-term investment.
Activity: 182
August 02, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
many are hoping and believing NEO is a very good investment for the future and I believe it is because NEO is one of my favorite altcoins because it has a great product and also has a great community. I am very confident that buying NEO today will bring benefits later
Activity: 80
August 02, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
NEO seem like a really good option, of all the altcoins at the moment I would definitely invest in it, it currently has a lot of back up and that gives confidence to it's investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 02, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
I guess that NEO is a good coin for long-term investment, because it is like the second Etgereum, powered by chinese team. Also this platform is supported by the government of China, so NEO has a lot of potencial for future growth.
Pages:
Jump to: