Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 26. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
If you want to buy NEO now (after dumping market) is the best time to do this. I think it will only get more expensive in the future.

That’s a good idea. it will only get more expensive in the future.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 03:46:29 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Neo is a good coin, and the right choice if you buy and use investment. NEO has good prospects, and good development in my opinion has the potential to continue to grow in the future, so don't hesitate to make Neo an investment, this is a coin that you deserve.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 11:32:14 AM
One of the most serious options in my opinion of investing in coins representing the platform is NEO, this project has great chances to still be able to become a decent version of the replacement for ETH but as usual it all depends on the developers
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 09, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I bought some NEO when it was $40 because I hope Chinese government loosening policies and lifting the ban on crypto and ICOs. But I was wrong.
NEO's price is $21 now. & I lost nearly 50%

I do not really worry when NEO drops. If NEO continues dumping, I will buy more until I have not enough 1 USD in my account.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
August 09, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
In my opinion NEO is the best and potential coin in the crypto world. It has more advantages than ethereum. Now NEO prices are still down so it is time to buy and hold for long term.

I agree regarding NEO, it should at least have the price of Ethereum as it is very similiar in it's use case and it is even more advanced as transactions are faster. My target for Q4 is therefore that it can do easily around 10x.
Activity: 147
August 09, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
Today I would not buy NEO.  Yes, the price of this coin is low.  But now for more promising coins, the price is also low.
Activity: 77
August 09, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
Buying NEO today, you can get a good profit in a couple of years. NEO has great potential. Now the price for NEO is low, so.... Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
In my opinion NEO is the best and potential coin in the crypto world. It has more advantages than ethereum. Now NEO prices are still down so it is time to buy and hold for long term.
Everyone has their own choice, to me  I also think that NEO is a good coin for investment , but still you should only invest your money in such coin where you have done some study about it, it is too much important to get sound information about the coin where we are going to do investment. Because a lot of coins are there which are only scam and cannot give you anything even after a lot of time.
Activity: 150
August 08, 2018, 02:16:05 PM
It seems to me that if you invest in EOS, you will get more profit.  I think EOS has a better chance of success in the future than NEO.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
wow, I try buy it.
Neo is not really worth your money dude. There is better coins out there that you can make the money on.
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
wow, I try buy it.
Activity: 44
August 08, 2018, 12:37:36 PM
NEO is the best investment in my opinion as there are more than ten of good projects running on NEO blockchain and coming more ICOs

Yes, with many projects using NEO it will certainly have an impact on its growth. This will make the NEO community higher and buy it for investment is a good choice. Currently the price of NEO is falling and it's time to buy with optimism the price will recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
If you have big doubt to invest your fund in an ICO i suggest to invest your fund in neo. This coin is full of potential to become like ethereum and many are becoming interested in it no wonder why it easily made to double its price.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 08, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
In February, of course, it was not the right time to buy NEO)) But now I think that the most suitable moment! I think today we need to buy NEO and the Ethereum!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
August 07, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
Neo has a good price right now by the way. Maybe it will go done to 25$ and no less, it is my personal opinion. I bought neo at 85$ last winter and was lucky to get out on 55$. I have lost a good amount but it was still a good decision so far. I am looking forward to jump again at 24-26$. So am waiting a bit less price to compensate my losses of the spring.
Activity: 134
August 07, 2018, 03:42:19 PM
NEO is the best investment in my opinion as there are more than ten of good projects running on NEO blockchain and coming more ICOs

I don't think NEO will fire as well as Ethereum. As for investment, the best option in my opinion is Eos. Well, you can still buy a little Cardano.
Activity: 144
August 07, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

I think you are right and soon the price for NEO will grow significantly.  I think it will happen next year.
Activity: 29
August 07, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
Honestly, no one can tell you how the markets are going to react/behave.. Is waaay too volatile right now. If you believe that in the long term the coin is worth at least 100 to 150 USD per coin then anytime now is a good time to buy...

But if you are looking only for short term then there is a chance it might go down because of all the FUD.. My suggestion would be to set some buy orders at prices you are comfortable in getting in and hodl when you get coins... I truly believe NEO is the ETH of China but I can't see the future, so who knows?
Activity: 116
August 07, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Neo is good coin, but now there is no trends on market. If you have a desire, you can buy .
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
Need to buy NEO always and everywhere - here is my opinion. Of course, the price should not be very high. Not more than $30 for one coin. As soon as the market trend unfolds, we will immediately see a significant increase in the price of this coin.
Yes, NEO is a good coin but it is not worth investing all the money in this coin.  It is better to divide the investment between several coins.
Pages:
Jump to: