Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 25. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:49:09 AM
I think now is one of the best moments to join NEO investors when it's price fallen to 60$
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:07:08 AM
When i was ready for the altcoin investment then i have invested in new coins for which i was not sure that these will grow and If i have to invest in some more coins then NEO is my first choice and i will invest some capital in this currency like now the people are happily invested in altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 11:13:25 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I entered NEO some time ago. I like NEO, and I think now is the right time to buy.
I don't know if NEO will replace Ether, but I think NEO has the potential to do it in the future.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
Perhaps the price will be lower. I would have waited. But now the price is good. In any case, in a year the price will be more.
Activity: 448
August 10, 2018, 04:25:07 PM
Yes, I think it would not hurt to buy Neo for the present, neo coint is a good coint which is potential for investment even though it is not as good as ethereum but I am sure that the future development will be better
Investing in NEO is really a wonderful investment, I also think the same, I will not paint all the possible pros but I think that you understand this without me. Investing in competitors always gives new opportunities.
Activity: 119
August 10, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
Of course you should buy it now that the market is going through time with low prices .
Activity: 57
August 10, 2018, 03:48:54 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think NEO should invest and hold coins until the end of next year and if by that time the price does not rise, it is better to sell the coins.

the price for neo this year will be 100-200 dollars. So NEO is a good investment, which already this year can give 5x.
It seems to me that this year the price for NEO will not grow 5 times.  Most likely the price will grow to a maximum of $ 50.
Activity: 65
August 10, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
I think NEO should invest and hold coins until the end of next year and if by that time the price does not rise, it is better to sell the coins.

the price for neo this year will be 100-200 dollars. So NEO is a good investment, which already this year can give 5x.
Activity: 151
August 10, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
This moment Buying Neo is good and most profitable idea. Today neo dropped hardly this fall is bottom of this year.so buy more neo will get huge profits. Because neo platform is promising platform in cryptomarket also I believe neo coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
I won't ganna buy any altcoin every time I buy,they get downward again.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 10, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
One of the most serious options in my opinion of investing in coins representing the platform is NEO, this project has great chances to still be able to become a decent version of the replacement for ETH but as usual it all depends on the developers

I would not go so far that NEO will replace ETH, in fact there are few ICO on the NEO platform to date. However the ones I saw often were serious projects with a quality token. But most ICOs pick Ethereum over NEO right now for some reason.
It is making the competition actually a huge one as far as I am concerned and looking at the way things have been happening, it is obvious we should be seeing NEO give a huge one anytime soon. NEO is now being considered as the Chinese Ethereum and for the fact that the selectiveness of project that is being launched on the platform are top notch, we sure are going to end up seeing some good upward movement very soon.

Well, almost all altcoins will have the chance to increase but a lot is expected from NEO anyway as a lot of investors are really eyeing it so much and waiting to see how it ends up in terms of value. I am not surprised considering how things have been going with the project, and for the fact that it is really giving the push to compete with its counterpart, ETH is actually some of the things we want to be seeing. It makes the space even better.
Activity: 57
August 10, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
Neo is a quality project that has good support from Asian countries. It gives me credibility. I think we will see a very good growth neo as soon as the market begins to recover.!!!!
copper member
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
I spent a long time using the NEO platform. Last year it was full of promise but when juxtoposed against some of todays newer blockchains it is starkly apparaent it is been out evoled and this is reflected in its current price.
The reality is NEO really needs to pull out some big stops in order to become relvant compared to the current dominating blockchains.
Activity: 364
August 10, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
One of the most serious options in my opinion of investing in coins representing the platform is NEO, this project has great chances to still be able to become a decent version of the replacement for ETH but as usual it all depends on the developers

I would not go so far that NEO will replace ETH, in fact there are few ICO on the NEO platform to date. However the ones I saw often were serious projects with a quality token. But most ICOs pick Ethereum over NEO right now for some reason.
Besides, I think that NEO is a good coin. This project has been around for a long time, and has proven to be a very interesting and demanding project. I think many people trust NEO.
Activity: 226
Power the World for FREE
August 10, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 05:42:57 AM
Neo this is a Chinese coin and it is very good it's prices are  just normal despite the bear market it is good and it is bill to do even well in the future so it would be a nice idea to take position and buy this coin because it has a good future
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 10, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

This is the right time to buy NEO because the price is very low right now. I think NEO is more suitable for long-term investments because it is very good for profit because their platform starts to have several ICOs. This all depends on you in choosing coins.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

The NEO project is developing very seriously today. Therefore, I think today we need to buy, because this project has very strong and serious prospects for development, and there is also great support. NEO only needs besae investors to make it big and people follow it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
Yes, I think it would not hurt to buy Neo for the present, neo coint is a good coint which is potential for investment even though it is not as good as ethereum but I am sure that the future development will be better
Pages:
Jump to: