Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 30. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
NEO is really interesting coin for me. It has built in smart contracts but not popular as ethereum. 
Its more fast then ethereum but still not getting attention from projects and big investors

Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
Based on the NEO platform, the global investment fund NEST FOUND is being created, which increases the investment advantages of the crypto currency.
The NEO platform supports most popular programming languages, which expands the prospects of its commercial use and promotes faster promotion in the market.
The founders of NEO are on the way to cooperation with the Chinese authorities, which will allow the NEO platform to get the lion's share of the market in the process of legalizing digital money in the Middle Kingdom, and this is one of the largest markets in the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 31, 2018, 08:09:37 PM
I think not only the NEO but other coins too. This is a great time to enlarge your investment assets by purchasing competent coins at a low price point. Then hold it in the long run until they reach the high price point. NEO is one of the coins that have a pretty bright future, its technology continues to be developed. Currently, its platform has started to wake up for some ICO. This will support the growth of NEO if it can continue to be increased.
Activity: 350
July 31, 2018, 07:11:21 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I think the price of neo is continue to fall. In my opinion, it is a good idea to buy neo, but I think waiting is the best option for now to see that when this falling will stop.
Activity: 406
July 31, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
The blockchain is becoming more widely used today, so projects like NEO look very positive and promising for the future investments, especially when prices are low like now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
July 31, 2018, 06:55:41 PM
see the price of the NEO is down would be an opportunity because maybe after we buy at this time after it has increased, of course we are very lucky
There is no doubt that buying neo now is very advisable because the price of neo is still cheap and very affordable by many people and right now neo is one of the most promising altcoins so my advice for all the investor is try to buy some neo and hold it.
Activity: 406
July 31, 2018, 06:51:05 PM
see the price of the NEO is down would be an opportunity because maybe after we buy at this time after it has increased, of course we are very lucky
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:43:35 PM
Now is the best time to invest in NEO. NEO stands out within the altcoin market because it has a clear focus and solves a real problem, its core developers has a lot of experience.
Activity: 202
July 31, 2018, 04:46:11 PM
According to what are hearing from friends, I was told that NEO is a good coin and the platform is good also.
It is very easy to afford not has expensive as bitcoin.
But I have little knowledge about NEO, that's why I am here to learn about it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 31, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
I think that NEO is a good coin to invest in, sure that after BTC and Ether, but it has good potential as well. To my mind, you can invest in it now and wait until the price increases at least a bit to earn more
Neo is one of the strongest coins like Bitcoin in general, and the price is now very low because the price of NEO is above $ 100 so it would not hurt to buy at this time and wait a few months maybe the price will come back again above $ 100 because Crypto something big is going to happen this year.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
I think that NEO is a good coin to invest in, sure that after BTC and Ether, but it has good potential as well. To my mind, you can invest in it now and wait until the price increases at least a bit to earn more
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 04:18:54 PM
Talking about NEO in terms of fundamentals not price action right now, for me it is one of the cryptocurrency you need to have in your portfolio. Ethereum competitor from China, where there might be a support from government in future, projects which are already build on NEO blockchain. I see bright future for this project Smiley
yes NEO is a very good and sustainable project. NEO will be one of the best coins on the market in my opinion because NEO has a very good platform but for now it is still not so visible because of a thing. I believe if we want to give the NEO time to develop the project it will be very beneficial if we hold the NEO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 31, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
NEO is very strong platform, I think that there is no ICO based on NEO blockchain which scammed investors. What is really great and it is because NEO carefully choose what ICOs will be allowed on their network and also there is some fee, Ethereum has no fee Wink.
Activity: 283
July 31, 2018, 03:48:41 PM
Talking about NEO in terms of fundamentals not price action right now, for me it is one of the cryptocurrency you need to have in your portfolio. Ethereum competitor from China, where there might be a support from government in future, projects which are already build on NEO blockchain. I see bright future for this project Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

While the course of the crypto currency is at the minimum values, it makes sense to buy a coin slowly. If the price falls even more, it is necessary to buy a crypt every 20% reduction to average the position and get a favorable average price.
Do not miss a good option for buying NEO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 31, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
NEO is optimized for creating smart contracts in its network, as well as decentralized applications (DApp), which is also a huge advantage over the same bitcoin.

At the moment, in the detachment, these are the functions that are most valued.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 01:10:45 PM
I think it's best time to buy some NEO although you have asked it back in February. I have bought some already.
Activity: 134
July 31, 2018, 01:09:25 PM
At a reasonable time, the currency has high growth potential.
The main thing is the time to find and understand what it is. Usually a lot of people go bankrupt when they mistakenly believe that now there will be a pump and buy all the money...
Activity: 105
July 31, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
Neo is really at very low price currently, it is really a good buy option to buy, it all-time high is around $180 in year 2018 and it is now at 6 times down around $30 and it is always considered under top 2-3 coins for investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 12:50:41 PM
buy Neo and apply as an asset liking decidedly advantage, Neo is a potency currency in the coming up he has new application, I dream Neo is the close Ethereum, so engage in not wait to buy NEO now.
Pages:
Jump to: