Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 35. (Read 8505 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 17, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I' m also investing in a fairly large amount of neo - anchor , this is one of the altcoin that i love most , because developers are very focused on the market , it has a pretty clear development , which is a very , very important development. With this development , the end of this year will be a new phenomenon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:58:38 AM
Something strange I saw a few days ago. ETP and NEO pumped together, both Chinese ICO platforms, maybe some good news coming from China) or this just a fantasy of my own mind)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
this might be a good idea,if we look at the development of NEO, I think it's suitable for long-term investment, and many people who predict NEO have a very good future. And i think NEO is a good altcoin after ethereum some features are also ready to use.
I think for now the price of NEO has increased significantly, and is too high in my opinion. You can wait until the color is red to buy or pick another potential altcoin to invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think by the end of next year the price for NEO will grow several times.  Therefore, it is better to buy coins now, while the price is low.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
Now Neo price so low i think its good time to buy Neo  . Neo is very promising coin when market stable and market correction over i think obviously neo price increasing .
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 06:27:40 PM
NEO is a good coin, but it seems to me that EOS is a more promising coin.  But most likely it is worth part of the money as well to invest in NEO.
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 01:56:24 AM
Now the price for NEO has grown by 10%, but if you believe in the success of this coin, then it seems to me now worth investing.
Activity: 145
July 16, 2018, 12:31:18 AM
I would probably now better invested in EOS than in NEO.  NEO is a good coin, but EOS has a better chance of success.
Activity: 136
July 15, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
Soon the market will recover and the price for NEO will begin to grow.  In this coin it is worth investing and holding onto a long term.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 04:51:20 PM
I think by the end of next year the price for NEO will grow significantly and it is better now to buy coins while the price is about $ 30.
Activity: 81
July 15, 2018, 01:28:36 AM
Numerous feel that bitcoin will demonstrate the phenomenal value, we can see in CMC. Such huge numbers of are focusing on bitcoin back yet it never damages to spare venture openings in NEO, Currently Neo has a market top worth $ 2.6 billion with an execution of + 24.685% all through 2017.
Activity: 295
July 14, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
I just talked to my friend about investing in NEO, my prediction 200$ per NEO during next year. This coin is totally undervalued now, nice time to buy in
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
July 13, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
NEO has good potential and good developers.  I hope this coin will be popular in the future.
It seems to me that there is no point in investing for the long term in NEO. The fact is that in any case ethereum will bypass all its competitors and may even become a leader in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 94
July 13, 2018, 05:04:28 PM
NEO has good potential and good developers.  I hope this coin will be popular in the future.
Activity: 167
July 13, 2018, 02:52:31 PM
I think when the market recovers, the price for NEO will grow significantly and it is worth buying coins.
Activity: 47
July 12, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
Your prediction when it is very sharp because it has been proven that the current price of NEO is very high increase, congratulations for you because now it's time to take the profit you've got on the coin NEO, whether NEO can follow the price of LTC by the end of this year?
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 03:14:10 AM
Neo is a good altcoin, it has a great project, it has a great potential, it is suitable for long-term investments.
I don't think that NEO is altcoin. NEO is platform. I found my neon wallet and I saw that team updated it and actually it seems they worked hard and did useful things for users.
I see good future of this platform. Now you need 500 gas for ICO it's about 6000$, so I'll wait new ICO on NEO and I hope it would be useful for platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 12, 2018, 03:01:31 AM
Neo is the altcoin that is seems to be the quite promising one among cryptocurrencies. I think it is worth to be bought because its potenatial is great.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 01:11:31 AM
Well, NEO is one of the  most promising coins there are in the crypto market, It doesn't  matter the state at which it is currently but the fact that it has a proven quality makes it an ideal investment the coin is currently very cheaply available in the market and anyone willing to make the most out of it ca take advantage and buy as much as they possibly can for it will certainly recover and grow, adding value in the pocess
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 01:00:05 AM
NEO is a coin that I believe after ethereum and bitcoin. If you believe in long-term potential coins, you should just buy and HODL. I believe that 2018 will be a very lucrative year for the NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: